GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
April 2024 IIRC

If there's new evidence I will follow that but the trial for Charles Vallow is the one I'd really like to see. ( Just cause if he'd been taken seriously so much suffering would have been avoided, including his own ofc)
Yes, I totally agree. I've always said that if LE had done their jobs that day, JJ, Tylee and Tammy would be alive today. Shame on them. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them attended the pool party. JMO

link for press conference anyone?

Judge Werner was able to sentence immediately after the guilty verdict. I wish Judge Boyce didn’t feel the need to have a pre-sentence study. Maybe it’s required by the state of Idaho.

April 2024 IIRC

If there's new evidence I will follow that but the trial for Charles Vallow is the one I'd really like to see. ( Just cause if he'd been taken seriously so much suffering would have been avoided, including his own ofc)

I tend to agree with you. Gilbert and Chandler LE will be on trial as well.

But I am really really interested in Brandon's case. Someone got away with attempted murder, and boy oh boy do I hope LE has a lot more information than we do to get justice in that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper