GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sentencing. Three months? Well, I don't think it will be a surprise. LWOP. She could have additional time added, but it really won't make much of a difference. She ain't gonna go anywhere. I doubt AZ will spend the money to drag her to AZ for Charles Vallow's death.

Aloha all! I joined WS when this case 1st came up and I haven't commented much but I live on the island they lived and stayed on I couldn't even stomach knowing they were here but I've been waiting for this moment along with all of you and the family of JJ and Tylee ever since I put up flyers and signs all over Princeville and in front the condo they stayed in when I found out they were right here in my backyard, I have been waiting ever since to log back in, tears, guilty to the 144th degree, thank you, thank you Lord!!!

Aloha all! I joined WS when this case 1st came up and I haven't commented much but I live on the island they lived and stayed on I couldn't even stomach knowing they were here but I've been waiting for this moment along with all of you and the family of JJ and Tylee ever since I put up flyers and signs all over Princeville and in front the condo they stayed in when I found out they were right here in my backyard, I have been waiting ever since to log back in, tears, guilty to the 144th degree, thank you, thank you Lord!!!
Thank you for writing. We are all happy she was found guilty. I’m sure she’s waiting for Chad to crawl into his portal and deliver her.

If I paid money for a defense, I'd be pretty hot if the defense I paid for was "You didni't prove it" and no case put on whatsoever.
I'm curious how everyone feels about this. I was shocked when the defense rested. Does anyone think this could rise to the level of ineffective assistance of counsel?
I'd rather there were no grounds for appeal. I REALLY want this verdict to stand!!

Last edited:
I'm curious how everyone feels about this. I was shocked when the defense rested. Does anyone think this could rise to the level of ineffective assistance of counsel?
I'd really rather there were no grounds for appeal.
I think they just played it safe. Anything they introduced, or said would be held up for examination and people testifying would be held to cross examination. You open your self up to a whole lot more scrutiny when you do. They were not required to prove anything, they only had to introduce reasonable doubt to the states evidence and I guess they thought they did. She must have agreed to their strategy, she can only claim ineffective counsel if they made an actual mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena