GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sentencing. Three months? Well, I don't think it will be a surprise. LWOP. She could have additional time added, but it really won't make much of a difference. She ain't gonna go anywhere. I doubt AZ will spend the money to drag her to AZ for Charles Vallow's death.
I personally think AZ will spend the money, the people here want to see justice too. Unless she pleas to it.

I'm curious how everyone feels about this. I was shocked when the defense rested. Does anyone think this could rise to the level of ineffective assistance of counsel?
I'd rather there were no grounds for appeal. I REALLY want this verdict to stand!!
Nah. She has no case. And she’s not helping.
Not gonna happen.

Jury: Vallow guilty of murdering her 2 children​

by: Brian Entin
Posted: May 12, 2023 / 02:57 PM CDT
Updated: May 12, 2023 / 03:29 PM CDT
BOISE, Idaho (NewsNation) — An Idaho jury found Lori Vallow guilty of first-degree murder in the deaths of her two youngest children, almost-17-year-old Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow, 7.

She was also found guilty of all other charges she faced, including conspiracy to commit first-degree murder in the case of her husband, Chad Daybell’s, previous wife Tammy, and grand theft.

Vallow sat emotionless with a blank stare looking at the jury as the guilty verdicts were read Friday at the Ada County Courthouse in Boise, Idaho. Some in the courtroom gallery wiped tears from their eyes.

The trial lasted for weeks, and more than 60 witnesses were called to testify. Vallow herself did not testify, nor did her defense team call any witnesses.

“I want to personally thank and I want to personally hug every one of those jurors,” JJ’s grandfather, Larry Woodcock, said as he addressed the media after the verdict was announced.

[…]

Vallow found guilty in murder of 2 kids, all other charges

Yes, AZ does have the death penalty

And yes, they do have a "guilty but insane" plea, but I think it'd be very difficult for her to prove.
"Conditions that do not constitute legal insanity include momentary, temporary conditions arising from the pressure of the circumstances, moral decadence, depravity or passion growing out of anger, jealousy, revenge, hatred or other motives in a person who does not suffer from a mental disease or defect or an abnormality that is manifested only by criminal conduct."
But they didn’t charge Lori of murder. They charged her with conspiracy.

I am so glad AZ didn't waste any time letting her know their intentions. Gonna be one sleepless night for the demonic goddess. And that makes me so very happy!!
Amen, over and over again, Amen. Justice prevailed in Idaho and it will prevail again in Arizona. That witch got away with sooo much for sooo long and now is the time for it all to come back on her.

We
Their statement did sound like they are blaming Lori. I’m sure they blame her for breaking up his marriage. But as time goes on, they will come to realize Chad is very guilty of the murder of Tammy.
Yes! I agree.
I meant the comment section below were clearly blaming Chad. As they should.
It was interesting. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member