GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm LOLing at the new mugshots.

I am slightly impressed by how thick her hair is though. They must be feeding her nutritionally-rich foods.
The mind blowing hilarity of it...she is still trying to appear 'the beautiful' goddess she thinks she is.
Her vanity is off the charts.
She is still flirting with the camera. (we really need a vomit emoji tricia!!)
She would hate what she sees in the mirror.

You can't stop the fillers and botox once you start and I think she started early.
Combined with the enormous volume of stress she has put herself in.
#1 aging element ...stress.

She can parade around in and out of court appearances smiling like a cheshire cat but your aging face TELLS YOUR TRUTH Lori.....

:cool:

Last edited:
View attachment 422521
Old hag who thinks she’s still got it I bet. Only guy that wants her - is Mr Karma!

JMO
All that chatting and giggling with her defence attorneys would have been like a breath of fresh air to her, and proved to her that she really has "still got it" - she will probably be very disappointed when neither of those guys follow up.
Yes, it is in the link you provided - Mormon stories.

It is very peculiar. She hasn't seen him for ages and then he calls her up and they have a movie night. In the middle of that, he's concerned and suggests they both go check on Stacey because he's worried she might have taken an insulin overdose. They go round, she describes other details which in hindsight she finds odd, Stacey is unresponsive.

Soon after she's in a coma in hospice and he's not concerned, he is absent, using Stacey's credit card as ' she won't need it'
( Megan and her family TCB, Janice, Barry, Lori etc remain in Hawaii while Stacey lingers and then dies. )
But why would they want to kill Stacey?

I know i already stated this, but the long Mormon Stories interview is really amazing with all the discussion of growing up with the Cox family. Great details! I just keep playing in the background, chunks at a time. Megan seems very genuine to me, and sadly, looks so much like Lori imo.

So Lori eloped with the first husband, and Daddy went to get her and forced her to anul it!!
Thus possibly saving the guy's life!

I am finally watching the "Dateline" special on the trial. It drives me crazy that Dateline shows Ada County courthouse, and then states that the trial was held in "Boise". Confusing.

But, it looks like the case for Charles Vallow's death is a slam dunk. There is so much evidence in the Dateline special. Too bad it wasn't investigated more throughly at the time.

I wonder if LVD is in her cell. Waiting for the world to end...
Boise is the county seat of Ada County. Or am I misunderstanding?

I know i already stated this, but the long Mormon Stories interview is really amazing with all the discussion of growing up with the Cox family. Great details! I just keep playing in the background, chunks at a time. Megan seems very genuine to me, and sadly, looks so much like Lori imo.

So Lori eloped with the first husband, and Daddy went to get her and forced her to anul it!!
If the channel indexed that long interview they'd get a ton more views - it's so long, wide-ranging, with so many nuggets in there which are hard to re-find.

The first husband wasn't LDS so that might have been a factor in Barry's reaction? Or the groom just wasn't rich/ good enough for a 5%er?
IIRC Megan also said that Adam also married straight out of high school and I don't recall M saying that either of the sons had done missions yet Barry was - or thought he was - a big cheese in LDS. Is that typical?)

This Lee Wallace attorney's channel is really good, if anybody is interested. She really puts the work in and was accurate on all the case detail . ( She also follows most of the big trials and has done a show on Lori's prospects at Appeal. Anyway, mods gave permission to link to this particular show I sent to them)

Q & A - Answers viewers' questions on

At ...5 mins: Did Lori prevent her attorneys’ effective Defense?
12 mins: Why were others in their circle never charged eg MP, ZP, MG
17m Will BB be able to use some of the evidence from this trial?
20 m: How this verdict affects chad’s trial
What she expects of Chad’s defense strategy, will LV testify against chad? etc
47m basics of ‘unknown conspirators’ explained

BTW
In her ' Live' show looking at appeals, she expects Chad's Defense to put on a bigger defense than Lori's team did. Does anybody know how he can possibly finance his legal costs? Surely Chad's legal bill had already exceeded the value of Chad's family home? ( Do WS-ers suspect that family or supporters are contributing towards his funds?)

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn't see anything weird about her hair in the mugshot? Plaiting her hair (wet, or at least damp) before going to bed is probably how she's getting a wave in her hair without access to a beautician.

MOO

District Judge Steven Boyce ordered a presentence investigation be conducted before Daybell is sentenced. According to Idaho law, the investigation must include the following aspects:

• A description of the situation surrounding the criminal activity with which Daybell has been charged
  • Daybell’s prior criminal record
  • Daybell’s social history, including family relationships, marital status, age, interests and activities
  • Daybell’s educational background
  • Daybell’s employment background, including any military record, and defendant’s present employment status and capabilities
  • Daybell’s residence history
  • Daybell’s financial status
  • Daybell’s health
  • Daybell’s sense of values and outlook on life in general
  • The results of any substance abuse evaluation, mental health evaluation, domestic assault and battery evaluation, or psychosexual evaluation
  • The presentence investigator’s analysis of Daybell’s condition.
more at link
I work at a college and part of my role involves providing educational information for P.S.I.'s. It has amazed me how many individuals LIE about their education.

Side note--I always joked that I hated signing my name off on those PSI forms stating there was no academic record and what the individuals would do once they found out. As a Websleuther...I'm naturally drawn to...sleuthing...the individuals. The most recent individual was an attempted murderer. I checked the docket...saw that the PSI came in and the court immediately requested his arrest...and they can't find him. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member