GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry all, I know I’m in the minority here and I am hoping to not get hate for this, but it’s a tad disappointing to hear the Court lost some aggravating factors that aren’t aggravating factors under the law. There’s been appeals before that included this very thing, lower Courts who admitted some of the factors they used as aggravating factors when they weren’t part of that law.

It’s so tragic and sad, but “disgust” on the face of jurors is not meant to be used to help weigh the punishment and sentence. Trauma caused to the jurors and the public seeing the tragic imagery is very sad and IS trauma, but is not meant to be used in weighing a sentence. Not in Idaho and not in many other stages JMOO though. Just seems like her sentencing is now including many statements from victim statements, the prosecution, and now the Judge that an appeals court would certainly review if included on an appeal. I’ve seen cases returned to lower courts, after serious convictions, because in part of some similar statements made by prosecutors and the Judge. Sigh.

Sorry all.

I think she believes every word she says.

Including that only she among mortals knows things gods and angels know.

MOO
Agreed.

I'd love her NOT to.

But what people seem to miss about/when claiming this rill of nonsense instead shows cunning purposeful sanity on Lori's part, is... IMO, Lori isn't strumming upon any heartstrings or doctrine, that is logical or expected in any way, shape, or form to be believed.

If her goal is to be exonerated, she has to believe she's speaking the truth, because nobody would think "ah yes, this is the way to be exonerated!"

Also, she didn't rush into a psychiatric diagnosis, if I recall correctly... she had to be (pharmaceutically) drugged (and dragged) into the meetings of her "insanity defense".

She didn't embrace it as the answer... she shunned and avoided being judged mentally incompetent for as long as possible.

Sorry all, I know I’m in the minority here and I am hoping to not get hate for this, but it’s a tad disappointing to hear the Court lost some aggravating factors that aren’t aggravating factors under the law. There’s been appeals before that included this very thing, lower Courts who admitted some of the factors they used as aggravating factors when they weren’t part of that law.

It’s so tragic and sad, but “disgust” on the face of jurors is not meant to be used to help weigh the punishment and sentence. Trauma caused to the jurors and the public seeing the tragic imagery is very sad and IS trauma, but is not meant to be used in weighing a sentence. Not in Idaho and not in many other stages JMOO though. Just seems like her sentencing is now including many statements from victim statements, the prosecution, and now the Judge that an appeals court would certainly review if included on an appeal. I’ve seen cases returned to lower courts, after serious convictions, because in part of some similar statements made by prosecutors and the Judge. Sigh.

Sorry all.
you don't have to be sorry: Like all of us, you are entitled to your opinion.

Lori is MAD. She thought her performance was going to work.

When the judge first began speaking, I was wondering "where is this going?", but clearly he has weighed all the factors and has done what needed to be done thru sentencing her so that she will never ever ever be free to harm anyone again. Thank the Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298