GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is INSANE!!!!
Listening to her defense attorney and I think he's insane as well. I know he has a job to do, but that speech he gave about hope and blah blah blah is ridiculous and makes zero sense. Sounds like Lori wrote it. Extremely disrespectful to the victims he talked so much about to talk about providing hope in the sentencing and then talking about giving her 20 years. Hope for the victims is her never getting out of prison.

I know she hasn't been tried for Charles Vallow yet or for conspiracy to murder her niece's husband but she has been charged with these crimes so I don't like for judge to judge her as no criminal history prior to the convictions. JMO

IMO she is manipulating everyone into thinking so but she’s not. She’s just trying for a lessor sentence. She’s a heartless, woman who killed her own children because they cramped her new lifestyle. This is even more awful because if asked, the aunt would have taken in those kids in a heartbeat.
This is what it is. She’s sane. She’s just that evil

WOW. Lori's really doubling down on the whole "God told me to," complete with a story of a near-death experience story.

"I have access to heaven and the spirit world... I've had many angelic visitors."

Oh, and she knows that her "eternal friend" and "wonderful friend" Tammy is happy and that Tammy visited her to bring her comfort!

"I know more than most people."

"I'm the only person on this earth who knows how Tylee suffered in this life."

Oh, and JJ told her after he died that she didn't do anything wrong!

That was... certainly something.
It's VERY much like the Laffertys.

I think she believes every word she says.

Including that only she among mortals knows things gods and angels know.

MOO
The judge gave her a run down of her diagnoses which, in my uneducated opinion, fit perfectly. Unsure if she believes what’s she’s saying or not but she’s just evil and knows right from wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89