GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She couldn't go there because Abraham didn't actually kill his child.

If she is so spiritual and is so close to Jesus, you'd expect she'd offer some comfort to the victims left in pain from her actions, some expression of regret at minimum. But, nope.

jmo

True. This is only one example of why I'm no Biblical scholar, lol

In her statement said she was visited by JJ, TD, her deceased sister, and her "friend" TD with no mention of Joe Ryan, Charles Vallow, or Alex Cox. Also, if she believes she was killing dark spirits or zombies rather than the actual people, then how would she explain these people visiting her? What a crock of _ _ _ _!!

LVD, the Christian scholar, goddess, and one of the chosen, etc, uses scripture for her convenience and when it benefits her however she forgot about the Ten Commandments, in particular 6 thru 10.

6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shall not bear false witness.
10. Thou shall not covet.

Obviously, in her mind, these six Commandments didn't apply.

Okay I'm gonna say this..

She is setting herself up to be a martyr who had to tell the truth of her faith and to be the most special of special, a goddess, a deity and a seer. She knows she's going to be in prison even if she appeals her sentence. She is going to have FOLLOWERS. Vulnerable women in the prison are going to make her their fortune teller and she is going to weave herself a little prison cult of ride or die inmates. Lori will pretend to be psychic and will portend their futures and conjur their grandmas, dead boyfriends and husbands behind the veil. She is always working a game, that thing inside her never rests..she's always making a plan...so all of this is calculated...

Her whole speech was designed to call in the "faithful" and declare herself a prophet and personal favorite of Jesus Christ.

Her commissary will be epic. She really is a sociopath you know, she reminds me of some of the characters around back in the Viet Nam War days that claimed to be ex military and have all these wild experiences and injuries etc...and it was all fake...yet no one would dare call them on it and if you wanted to be around them you had to accept the fake story and live life accordingly.

I think Lori does a good job selling it because she is also has studied her mormon bible to the tenth degree.

Lori is nothing more than a garden variety sociopath/psychopath...she hides behind that bible. She will do anything she can to get money , that's the bottom line..prison is really perfect for her She will have her own cottage industry,

mOO

Last edited:
In her statement said she was visited by JJ, TD, her deceased sister, and her "friend" TD with no mention of Joe Ryan, Charles Vallow, or Alex Cox. Also, if she believes she was killing dark spirits or zombies rather than the actual people, then how would she explain these people visiting her? What a crock of _ _ _ _!!

LVD, the Christian scholar, goddess, and one of the chosen, etc, uses scripture for her convenience and when it benefits her however she forgot about the Ten Commandments, in particular 6 thru 10.

6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shall not bear false witness.
10. Thou shall not covet.

Obviously, in her mind, these six Commandments didn't apply.
There's a pretty choice new testament verse about better to have a millstone put around your neck and be thrown into the ocean than hurt children, because they are beloved of God, too. Guess she missed that one in Seminary.

MOO

she will tell certain inmates that Jesus has come to her personally to tell them that they are forgiven. she will tell others that their victims behind the veil are happy and busy and that they didn't do anything wrong...oh she's gonna have a field day. mOO

My

She is setting herself up to be a martyr who had to tell the truth of her faith and to be the most special of special, a goddess, a deity and a seer. She knows she's going to be in prison even if she appeals her sentence. She is going to have FOLLOWERS. Vulnerable women in the prison are going to make her their fortune teller and she is going to weave herself a little prison cult of ride or die inmates. Lori will pretend to be psychic and will portend their futures and conjur their grandmas, dead boyfriends and husbands behind the veil. She is always working a game, that thing inside her never rests..she's always making a plan...so all of this is calculated...

Her whole speech was designed to call in the "faithful" and declare herself a prophet and personal favorite of Jesus Christ.

Her commissary will be epic. She really is a sociopath you know, she reminds me of some of the characters around back in the Viet Nam War days that claimed to be ex military and have all these wild experiences and injuries etc...and it was all fake...yet no one would dare call them on it and if you wanted to be around them you had to accept the fake story and live life accordingly.

I think Lori does a good job selling it because she is also has studied her mormon bible to the tenth degree.

Lori is nothing more than a garden variety sociopath/psychopath...she hides behind that bible. She will do anything she can to get money , that's the bottom line..prison is really perfect for her She will have her own cottage industry,

mOO
It's for these exact reasons I was hoping for the DP.
She will have her prison groupies and power...

mOO
100% agree. She is the martyr goddess in her mind and none of this worldly legal stuff matters to her.

Martyrs are misunderstood and suffer for their missions - I think she sees that as her role. Whether she actually believes that or pretends to believe to manipulate others to her bidding, and/or to avoid accepting reality of her ugly actions, I don't know.

I was hoping the judge would place a restriction on her like prohibiting from teaching any religious classes in prison. Not even sure if that's something anyone could prohibit, but I do think she is going to form a following behind bars.

jmo

IDAHO FALLS — Summer Shiflet was not surprised when her sister Lori Vallow Daybell was sentenced to serve life in prison without parole Monday and believes justice was served for Tylee Ryan, JJ Vallow and Tammy Daybell.

Shiflet has not done any media interviews since her niece and nephew were found buried on Chad Daybell’s property in June 2020 and her sister was charged with killing them and conspiring to kill Tammy Daybell.

Shiflet spoke on Zoom with EastIdahoNews.com from her Arizona home hours after Lori Daybell read a statement at her sentencing and said Jesus Christ “knows that no one was murdered in this case.” A presentence investigative report was referenced at the hearing that reportedly said Daybell suffers delusional disorder with grandiose features.

[…]

Shiflet believes her sister started experiencing delusions in late 2017 or early 2018 but she “cherry-picked” different religious experiences to share with certain family members. During her statement Monday, Daybell stated that while giving birth to Tylee, she died, chatted with deceased family members and spoke with Jesus Christ before her spirit returned to her body.

“She has never once told me that she had a near-death experience when she was giving birth to Tylee and left her body and saw my sister Stacey,” Shiflet says. “That has never been talked about ever by her with us.”

[…]

Lori Vallow Daybell's sister speaks out following sentencing, shares tribute to Tylee Ryan - East Idaho News

100% agree. She is the martyr goddess in her mind and none of this worldly legal stuff matters to her.

Martyrs are misunderstood and suffer for their missions - I think she sees that as her role. Whether she actually believes that or pretends to believe to manipulate others to her bidding, and/or to avoid accepting reality of her ugly actions, I don't know.

I was hoping the judge would place a restriction on her like prohibiting from teaching any religious classes in prison. Not even sure if that's something anyone could prohibit, but I do think she is going to form a following behind bars.

jmo

she believes in the world of LDV ..$$$. It's all a lie..she's a killer running around murdering everyone..a true black widow cult leader wanna be...she will pick select victims in prison she can manipulate..she will start small...she won't teach but she can preach all day in her cell or anywhere else..Lori and Chad will both thrive in prison.

barf..is Chad also off the hook for the DP? oh god he will be conduit for Lori..and he will also have visions and claim that he is supernatural. I don't know, she has to be one of the most disgusting people I have ever, ever..
I mean they are all bad...but this is really something...two people who conspired to murder the people who were dragging them down...well, according to Laurie, anyway. I mean she is no novice at eliminating and getting her money. I think the kids might have survived if Laurie would have gotten the cash out from Charle's life policy.

so really Laurie has a good eye for a mark because she swooped in on Chad Daybell like freakin Raptor. Cleverly packaged as little bo peep..she then gave him the full I was beauty pageant queen sexual experience lolz!
and she had him killing for her in no time flat. Devoted just like Alex..omigod ..she is just so evil..all this because
goddesses "don't do hair" anymore..honey. Well , now she can sit on her a$$ all day in prison! mOO

mOO

General WS consensus seems to be that Lori meant to infer that Tylee was the "suicides happen" at the beginning of her speech; hence collating up everything over the course of her life that might have ever made Tylee depressed enough to consider ending her life.

Which is a terrible take either way; a court appointed psychiatrist evaluated Tylee's father Joe at length as part of Lori's divorce accusation, and said Joe had no evidence of any inclination towards pedophilia of either gender.

I wonder how many calls to the suicide hotlines are from people holding an axe and contemplating self-dismemberment.

While her statement does absolutely zip to show remorse or guilt or responsibility, it does seem to show how delusional beliefs were and still are.

If future counsel ever wanted to raise mental health issues not made as part of her main defense in an appeal, as part of some ineffective assistance type claim, seems like her current team left that door open for them. Judge also helped prop that door open today by reading into the record the seriousness and details of her mental health issues. I’ve read a few others speculate early on, based on some of their other cases’ appeals, that a long term strategy would be possibly leaving that door wide open, in that seriousness of her delusional beliefs and clearly poor mental health state played a big role in the crimes but a much smaller role in her defense. Here’s to hoping I’m totally wrong about this “door being opened” for an appeal though.

I’ve seen it happen elsewhere before but I really want to be wrong on this.

I don't see her getting a change in conviction or sentencing because of mental health. She has always shown the ability to attempt hide her illegal actions, and lie to cover tracks.

I agree with you, she is really deluded IMO. But the delusions are about some celestial world of laws that she believes herself special enough to see and understand. She believes the rest of us don't understand. Being that we don't understand, she is incarcerated for her actions, which she anticipated. Lori could have avoided it with divorce, a paying job; she knows our earthly rules. She chose not to follow them.

I agree her delusions make her actions easy to justify to herself. But her delusions do not take away her free will and ability to make decisions.

MOO

I wonder how many calls to the suicide hotlines are from people holding an axe and contemplating self-dismemberment.

I don't see her getting a change in conviction or sentencing because of mental health. She has always shown the ability to attempt hide her illegal actions, and lie to cover tracks.

I agree with you, she is really deluded IMO. But the delusions are about some celestial world of laws that she believes herself special enough to see and understand. She believes the rest of us don't understand. Being that we don't understand, she is incarcerated for her actions, which she anticipated. Lori could have avoided it with divorce, a paying job; she knows our earthly rules. She chose not to follow them.

I agree her delusions make her actions easy to justify to herself. But her delusions do not take away her free will and ability to make decisions.

MOO
Pretty sure the Manson girls had a very similar outlook. They laughed, giggled and enjoyed their trial, too. Still murder, whether you believe the rules apply to you or not.

MOO

SS read her victim impact statement in her interview with Nate Eaton. She didn't want it to be read in court, because Lori would not accept it (I'm wondering if SS is afraid of Lori). Interestingly SS mentioned as fact that Tylee was abused by her own father. SS also seems to blame Lori's mental illness (estimates that Lori's religious delusions started around late 2017 to early 2018) and meeting Chad for the events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry