Found Alive ID - Jaylynn, 6, Madison, 7, & Joshua Dundon, 29, Boise, 10 May 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just got an amber alert on them....

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 14.01.50.png

Attachments

• IMG_2765.jpg
    IMG_2765.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 69
[h=1]Amber Alert issued for two young Boise girls after truck found torched in Nevada[/h]
The Boise Police Department says a vehicle was found torched in Eureka County, Nevada on Thursday in a rural part of the county. After police dismantled the truck, BPD says a partial VIN number was recovered and police were able to confirm it belonged to Dundon.

Multiple footprints were found in the area.

BPD says Dundon, who may also have a yellow pit bull traveling with him, may have taken a small dirt bike or motorcycle with him in his truck. That bike has not been recovered.
http://kboi2.com/news/local/amber-alert-police-searching-for-missing-daughters-with-father

From that link:
The truck was burned intentionally. Several expired ammunition casings were located on scene. Witnesses heard a gunshot at the time they approached the burning truck. Joshua is known to use illicit drugs.

Josh recently made threatening statements to himself and Joshua has made suicidal statements historically.

Joshua has been identified to have firearms in his possession.

This is very, very bad! :scared:

Most recent article states that the fathers pickup truck has been found intentionally burned in the desert and that there was an ongoing custody dispute with the children's mother.

There are also reports of ammunition casings at the scene of the vehicle father and a siting of the father leaving the scene (no mention of the children). I live in Idaho, I don't have a good feeling about this. :(

Everyone in the grocery store just got the amber alert at the same time. Surreal.

"He has joint custody of the children, according to Boise Police Department, though court records show a pending child support and custody case between Dundon and the girls’ mother".

"Witnesses on May 11 saw a man walk away from the truck and speak with a woman who was not visible but could be heard speaking. The man then walked away from the scene.

Police said the truck was burned intentionally, and several expired ammunition casings were found at the scene. Witnesses said they heard a gunshot as they approached the burning truck".

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/community/boise/article150573077.html

Yep just got the alert. Twice. Everyone in my office building jumped about two feet. What a scary situation! I hope the children are found safe.

the burned truck makes me think he is possibly in danger as well. that or he has nothing to lose....

Yes. That is true. It is possible he is in danger as well. Does not sound like he was alone. Or if it was him walking away from the truck...

"Witnesses on May 11 saw a man walk away from the truck and speak with a woman who was not visible but could be heard speaking. The man then walked away from the scene.

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/community/boise/article150573077.html#storylink=cpy

According to Logan, police are still finding Joshua Dundon’s personal effects “hidden away in the woods” nearby. Logan said it’s possibly Dundon is still in the area, though an aerial search Monday morning found no sign of him.

“He’s prepared for, based on the amount of ammunition he has, something greater than we already are dealing with,” Logan said.

He added that police have found “not a single sign of injury or a blood trail” at the scene.

“But we’ve very worried, and we would rest a whole lot easier if we could find these two young ladies,” Logan said.

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/community/boise/article150573077.html#storylink=cpy

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Is it just me or are the weights on these girls very low?

It seems it is on the lower end but not excessively. It is also very possible they are using older information. Like from last doctor visits, the 6 year old might have gotten her 5 year old immunisations for school. Or they are just petite. Most likely, it is the last exact information they had on file, but its not alarmingly low on the weight/height percentiles form.

Yeah they are small. My granddaughter is small so it seems normal to me anymore but they are underweight.

my 4 year old weighs 41 pounds and is 3"6 1/2. hes a big boy but that's small for almost 8 and 7 I would think. then again my nieces are petite.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee
Back