Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's JMO, but LV does not want court documents open for the public that would explain any information CD provided to Means in the determination if a conflict of interest has occurred.
Yes, the order specifically states that the documents relating to Mean’s possible conflict of interest are what’s being sealed. These documents being sealed to preserve a right to a fair trial and possibly to protect personal information. If it’s sealed only to ensure a fair trial then I would think after all trials are over they may unseal this info.

JMO

My Theory on why TD's results haven't been completed/released:

If I was the lead on the death investigations (JV, TR, JR, AC, and TD), I would want autopsies and toxicology on all of the deceased before making the findings on any individual one released. I personally believe that JV's remains are the best chance of finding any type of poison. At this point in time, I would want to test JV for Risperdal and malachite specifically (just personal speculations for these two possible toxins). If either of those are found in him, now I would want to test the other deceased persons for that same thing. There is limited tissue available for testing in regards to TR and TD and possibly none for JR and AC, and TD's tissues that are available have been compromised by embalming. Searching for non-standard toxicology takes time. We all need to have a lot of patience on this. There is no statute of limitations on murder.

However, regardless of what specific toxins LE may be searching for, I believe that this process would be the most prudent.

As always, MOO!

The people involved are beyond competent. These people are the best of the best (for the most part). Tox stuff is tricky business though.

@gumchew He made post the other day but I don't think he quite understood my position. I'm not a conspiracy theorist and per previous posts, I completely support the ME in AC findings. However, I think there is still some uncertainty with AC's death and I believe it's been stated that they have the ability to test further if needed. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I think they're holding all cards in regards to charges and how this thing proceeds. I've seen little to think they don't know what they're doing. If it's the cause of death, so be it. If they still have doubt...they haven't shut all the doors.

This is just my opinion but I'll also add that I'd rather talk about raccoons and TR requirements at BYU for the next MONTH than to discuss Malachite for 17 seconds.

Geeez.
LVD ‘s voice!
Is that JJ talking in the background?[/QUOTE]
Wow! So, do my ears deceive me or did Lori just reference The Commandments are she supports them. Is she thinking of the same Commandments I am thinking of? Bearing false witness, adultery, killing,etc???

Justin Lum
@jlumfox10

·
38m

Before the remains of JJ Vallow & Tylee Ryan were found on Chad Daybell’s property, Lori Vallow’s attorney Mark Means also represented her husband before charges were brought.

Yes...MM stated this was on court record so this is the obvious. Is JL saying something here?

ADDED***
I think I may be replying to a multiple post thread so I apologize if my above isn't relevant

The people involved are beyond competent. These people are the best of the best (for the most part). Tox stuff is tricky business though.

@gumchew He made post the other day but I don't think he quite understood my position. I'm not a conspiracy theorist and per previous posts, I completely support the ME in AC findings. However, I think there is still some uncertainty with AC's death and I believe it's been stated that they have the ability to test further if needed. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I think they're holding all cards in regards to charges and how this thing proceeds. I've seen little to think they don't know what they're doing. If it's the cause of death, so be it. If they still have doubt...they haven't shut all the doors.

This is just my opinion but I'll also add that I'd rather talk about raccoons and TR requirements at BYU for the next MONTH than to discuss Malachite for 17 seconds.

LOL! No worries, I did and do understand your position and I don’t think you’re a conspiracy theorist. If anything, I just hold the opinion that AC’s death is not going to end up with a different explanation. I know that is not going to be satisfying for a lot of folks, but it seems to me the most probable outcome. And if I’m wrong, I will eat a big ole plate of crow! (Or peas and carrots)

I don’t believe there is one.
So weird. Since my last search, I can’t find anything. Can’t even find the William and Gail arnardo. Can’t find Gail AT ALL any more. The only new slight LDS connection left I can find is on a Facebook page. Someone was talking about the terrible food and terrible service because all of the employees were gathered around one table swapping stories about their mission experiences. So weird I can’t find the old sources at all

Eh. Jmo

More body cam footage of LEO at CV's scene of death.

I am appalled each time I watch this. Over the last few months, I have seen women and men thrown in the back of a cop car for much less. Much less. Much much less. I can’t believe they let him go. And he wasn’t charged.
Jmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads