Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that reply. I ask because I've seen so many people query as to why nothing has been officially disclosed about any results/findings. I personally like to see that the LE are methodically going through this carefully, with a fine tooth comb so to speak. This case is so complex that it needs patience and a clear head.

My Theory on why TD's results haven't been completed/released:

If I was the lead on the death investigations (JV, TR, JR, AC, and TD), I would want autopsies and toxicology on all of the deceased before making the findings on any individual one released. I personally believe that JV's remains are the best chance of finding any type of poison. At this point in time, I would want to test JV for Risperdal and malachite specifically (just personal speculations for these two possible toxins). If either of those are found in him, now I would want to test the other deceased persons for that same thing. There is limited tissue available for testing in regards to TR and TD and possibly none for JR and AC, and TD's tissues that are available have been compromised by embalming. Searching for non-standard toxicology takes time. We all need to have a lot of patience on this. There is no statute of limitations on murder.

However, regardless of what specific toxins LE may be searching for, I believe that this process would be the most prudent.

As always, MOO!

<respectfully snipped for focus>
Forgive me if this has been asked and answered, but as our Redford Sleuth, can you tell us anything about Means’ local rep? I mean, what do people think of him, assuming they think of him at all?

I meant Rexford. I apologize to Rexfordians amongst us!

Sorry I'm not finding any email that looks like a name associated with the case. How does one find those details you allude to please?

this business? - Buckaroo Bill BBQ Grill & Ice Cream Parlor
I was curious why law enforcement would identify this business SO SPECIFICALLY, so I looked up the business and the contact info on their website

It's 12 days to "D Day (doom's day)," or the end of the world according to Chad. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in Lori's cell on the morning of July 23, when she wakes up and finds this old planet is still revolving, her lover is still under lock and key, and she didn't free her children's souls -- she killed them in cold blood.
Let the countdown begin!

I was curious why law enforcement would identify this business SO SPECIFICALLY, so I looked up the business and the contact info on their website
I believe it was identified as a cell tower connection with Alex's phone.

I've also checked it and can't see a connection between the business/owner and the people in the case.

If there is a documented history of LV coaching Tylee to lie to authorities about abuse, by a professional or a judge, it should be of immense interest to CV's death investigators, and very relevant to the weight put upon Tylee's witness statement after being in Lori's company after the shooting.

I wonder if Tylee's witness statement would just be excluded completely, given she can't be cross-examined.

Are you able to provide a link to this? I hve sarched but have been unable to locate it. TIA!

It is in the documents on WTAF. Its on page 32 of 1771 documents. It says that within 30 days JR had to purchase and provide proof of purchase of a life insurance policy no less than $350,000 and payable to LV primary beneficiary as trustee for TR. The policy would pay to LV upon JRs death.

I think it may have been that she was trustee for the life insurance, but the remainder would go to TR upon her 18th birthday.

When my ex died and left my minor children life insurance, I had to go to court and be appointed and get bonded. I also had to provide an annual report to the court for all expenditures. Once the kids reached 18, my obligation ceased and they got complete control of their money. The insurance company kept the money and invested it (the kids just spent the interest/gains without using the original amount), I wrote checks for whatever they needed. It sounds like that is the set up TR had and why she had a debit card. So it is very possible, besides TR not keeping out of her hair and watching JJ, she also was worth some money to LV. This would have been on top of what she got in social security death benefits from both JR and CV.

I don't think the big guns will swoop in until there is a (or hopefully, a few) murder charge(s). At the moment the most jail time is 10 years. I don't understand why MM is spending so much time at the jail for such minor (in the scheme of potential) charges.
AND
When the murder and conspiracy to murder charges come (and I know that they will), who would honestly want to defend LVD bearing in mind the disclosure of recent documents that clearly show what a bad, scheming, manipulating, liar she is?

I think what garnered Casey Anthony all the heavy weight lawyers was the death penalty. Most of them used her case to further their cause in eliminating the death penalty. And IMO, they didn't have any ethics in how they did it.

ETA: Fixed typo

Last edited:
What is that supposed to mean?
At the end of Lori's last hearing, when Mr. Wood objected to Mr. Means' response about having represented a co-conspirator, the judge asked them to write up some sort of letter explaining their positions, IIRC. Maybe this tweet has something to do with that, and the letters not being diclosed. That's just my best guess. Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman