Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He may not have other cases, which is moo. Though this is sure to be a huge payout no matter the outcome, granted he’s not doing this pro bono. All jmo
I don't know the rules on writing a book about clients but he may be thinking of cashing in on books, movies, appearances if he is indeed spending more than the normal amount of time with a client? Especially since the current charges are not as serious as murder. I don't know if he is a good guy or a bad guy. I know someone has to represent her. Jmo.

I don't know the rules on writing a book about clients but he may be thinking of cashing in on books, movies, appearances if he is indeed spending more than the normal amount of time with a client? Especially since the current charges are not as serious as murder. I don't know if he is a good guy or a bad guy. I know someone has to represent her. Jmo.
I’m good with her having representation. I don’t want this dismissed on a technicality. I don’t really know much about Means but I know he’s in Rexburg a lot. I hope he knows enough here. All jmo

Has anyone found a good (WS acceptable) link for the Nancy Grace interview with April Raymond a few days ago? I will be listening because apparently she discusses Lori having a NDE in Hawaii..this is the first I remember hearing of such.
https://nation.foxnews.com/watch/9bd62de7e149777865b5b0f90c0b1ae3/
Edit (just in time!) No mention of NDE in this podcast. It is very very interesting though, fills in a few more timeline details, and most importantly to me, her view of her kids. Moo.

Last edited:
I’m good with her having representation. I don’t want this dismissed on a technicality. I don’t really know much about Means but I know he’s in Rexburg a lot. I hope he knows enough here. All jmo
Right, no one wants that. I wonder if things will change if/when murder charges are brought. That might be a game changer. JMO.

Has anyone found a good (WS acceptable) link for the Nancy Grace interview with April Raymond a few days ago? I will be listening because apparently she discusses Lori having a NDE in Hawaii..this is the first I remember hearing of such.
https://nation.foxnews.com/watch/9bd62de7e149777865b5b0f90c0b1ae3/

The headline states this is about murder victims identified in suitcase but if you click the link at the bottom of the page it is actually Nancy Grace's interview with April Raymond, dated July 6. I haven't listened so I don't know if NDE is mentioned.

Police ID murder victims after teens filming TikTok video find 2 bodies stuffed in small suitcase: Reports

Alright, it was actually in Nancy Grace's interview with CV's lawyer this past week, if anyone can help me with that link. CV told him (this is in the divorce pleadings) it started with a near death experience Lori had in Hawaii, after which she became a different person, infatuated with others' NDEs and would read books over and over. Then listened to podcasts nonstop and met Chad. So.. Of course she was lying, because her lips were moving, but that is interesting how she took on that persona (she doesn't have her own). Moo.
Crime Stories with Nancy Grace
July 8
at the 15:15 mark, it's edited so it goes on then comes back around to the topic a minute later.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a Rexburg update? Means has been at the women’s detention center all day (in fact it’s been almost everyday M-F that he’s been there), fbi unit is still parked behind the police station, not much else happening.

I was thinking about Means visiting LV and does he not have other clients? Is it normal to be visiting everyday like that? Is he just way out of his expertise here that he needs daily visitation with LV? Any law experts or lawyers want to weigh in? I know lawyers need to run through strategy and prep work for trials but is this normal?

All jmo

Well since he's cutting his teeth in criminal defense, maybe he thinks he should put in the extra work for his upcoming case. There will be a few people watching

I totally agree. This certainly isn't Tricia's first rodeo, and she would never risk her reputation OR the reputation of WS by doing something in an illegal manner. MOO

Another thing is, I question just how many posters would scroll and roll past the documents if ,and when they are posted? Let's be honest with an answer. Again, JMOO.
For the Watts case I read through all 1700 pages of documents and watched countless hours of interview and body cam videos. But as much as I’m obsessed w/the Vallow case I don’t think I’ll be reading these particular documents. I get that Lori was a wretched, evil, manipulating mother and wife and don’t know that the insight I’d gain is worth the violation of CR’s privacy. I just don’t need to know all the gory details of a custody case that happened years ago. Not faulting anyone who feels differently, in fact I’m glad the highlights will be summarized here by people who care about victims and justice rather than malicious speculation for clicks and shock value.

"The mother, Ms. Vallow has explained to me on many occasions that she speaks with her deceased sister and believes that Tylee is reincarnation of her sister. Ms. Vallow is deeply religious and seems genuinely so. However, she has also explained that her last attorney, Mr. Ted Terry has come to her instructing her to attend his funeral and explain to his ex-spouse that he loved her. She also mentions other ghost conversations and directives from her God."
Twitter

For the Watts case I read through all 1700 pages of documents and watched countless hours of interview and body cam videos. But as much as I’m obsessed w/the Vallow case I don’t think I’ll be reading these particular documents. I get that Lori was a wretched, evil, manipulating mother and wife and don’t know that the insight I’d gain is worth the violation of CR’s privacy. I just don’t need to know all the gory details of a custody case that happened years ago. Not faulting anyone who feels differently, in fact I’m glad the highlights will be summarized here by people who care about victims and justice rather than malicious speculation for clicks and shock value.

There is extremely little in the documents that violate CR's privacy, and what little information there is seems to exonerate JR in my opinion. I can tell you that what is clear is that these accusations did not come to light until just a few months after LV had already married CV and clearly did not want JR to intrude upon her new family to the extent that CV was already being referred to as Tylees's daddy just months after her marriage. It is very clear that she was willing to go to any extent necessary to avoid cooperating in court, with ad litems, therapists, doctors, and visitation. She appears to attempt to manipulate everyone involved. She made JR's life a living hell, the man must have been a saint to not murder her. The courts without a doubt failed JR, and more importantly Tylee and her relationship with her dad. He clearly loved her and had he lived would've done all he could to fight for her. What is also evident is that CD is not the beginning of whatever is wrong with LV.

Last edited:
IANAL, but if I was Means, I would be working 60 hours a week on her case and charging at a minimum $200/hr. $12,000/week is a very nice paycheck!

Yep, milk that cash cow while their is still milk. As the old adage goes, the lawyers always make the money, win or lose.

After listening to the NG interview with April Raymond it is clear to me that no matter how well Charles treated Lori, she just does not have whatever "it" is to be in a long term relationship. I do believe April that he loved her madly and did not cheat.

My other takeaway from that is that Lori was NEVER a full time Mother, she just played Mom when other people were looking. I cannot even begin to understand the depths of what TR must have endured over the years and then later on, JJ. I wish JJ had stayed with Kaye and Larry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018