Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
IMO, he still will eventually be charged with the death of TD.
Of course, it wont be mentioned during the case with the kids being found in his backyard, as those are separate charges.
But I am hoping we that we will find out soon regarding TD's death.

I have listened to quite a few podcasts where people have been convicted of much less circumstantial evidence than that which seems to appear in TD's case. However, It took years in many cases for the murderers to come to trial and be convicted in each of those cases. I really think that these prosecutors in Idaho are going through everything with a fine tooth comb. In my opinion, they figure they have them both in jail for the time being. They know they can get them on the current charges - 10 years if served consecutively. Theoretically, they can build a case for quite awhile.

I had backed off on my Lori Vallow obsession in April and May. I had stopped reading these threads regularly, only checking in once a week. I had stopped looking at #lorivallow on Twitter several times a day and dropped down to once a week. And then I got the alert about the search warrant and I was right back in the soup.

So much started to happen! I think we are in another calm before the storm period right now. There will come another day with a flurry of charges and maybe even new suspects being charged.

This is just my opinion.

You know, I felt absolutely sickened reading certain sections of those documents, sickened. After I read your post I read it over again another two times because there was something there that made me stop and think.

The lies and deceit had indeed gone on for years, we've seen it now and yes LE need this information against that heartless animal. I've felt a bit of a lift now and am more than ready for a trial to start and hear the doors slam shut behind her. She will never set foot in Hawaii ever again.

Ok, bring on more charges. Let's get going.
Where might one find these documents to read ??
I keep reading ABOUT them but haven't seen anywhere yet to read them.
I may have just missed them and will keep looking but if you or someone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it :)
TIA

Where might one find these documents to read ??
I keep reading ABOUT them but haven't seen anywhere yet to read them.
I may have just missed them and will keep looking but if you or someone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it :)
TIA
Please, can someone point me to the docs everyone has been reading?
Have not kept up...for some reason life gets in the way of my WS reading this week. It’s been touch and go read.

thanks
I dont know if we can directly link or name the source because it is a podcast/Twitter account. But, if you go to Tricia's YouTube account, go to videos, you can see the name of the Podcast. I really hope that helps, and if anyone else knows if the actual name can be shared, please help out! Moo.

Has anyone else watched the recent Unsolved Mysteries episode 6 about Lena Chapin's disappearance? (Link to Websleuths thread) I saw it last night and was struck by some of the similarities to this case:

- A woman who had a reputation for quickly moving from one romantic relationship to another, even while married
- The suspicious death of a stepfather
- A daughter with eyewitness information to that suspicious death
- Burning a body to destroy evidence
- Custody battles over a young boy

In Lena Chapin's case, she'd been recorded in 2003 (at age 17) confessing that she'd witnessed her mother kill her stepfather four years earlier, but then she herself disappeared under suspicious circumstances in 2006, leaving behind a son whom her mother then took custody of. When the stepfather's wrongful death case finally went to court in 2012, Lena's recording was not allowed as evidence.

Watching the episode definitely made me feel like Lena's situation could have been the same as Tylee found herself in.

MOO

Please, can someone point me to the docs everyone has been reading?
Have not kept up...for some reason life gets in the way of my WS reading this week. It’s been touch and go read.

thanks

This is where I heard of the recently obtained documents. I suggest starting in at around the 18 minute mark.

I agree with you. I think CV was so taken in by Lori that he hopped aboard the crazy bus for awhile and then was shocked when she tossed him and JJ off, then scrambled to take JJ back on board (and the $ that came with him).

CR had mentioned the early years with CV as the happiest and most stable years of his childhood, but he also said CV was intent upon keeping Lori happy, giving her everything she wanted. That - one spouse fully indulging all the selfish desires of the other because that is what keeps her happy and engaged - is not evidence of a good marriage or of a wholesome family; it is the spoiling of its most selfish member regardless of cost to self or to the rest. That CV could afford to do so didn’t make that a wise choice, as is wholly obvious now. MOO.

CR was also the only one without a single parent who fought for him. His dad appears to be absent and so Lori was his only parent. While Tylee had people fighting for and over her, CR had no one. I feel for him on that. And now your only parent is the most hated woman in America. I hope he's in therapy

I dont know if we can directly link or name the source because it is a podcast/Twitter account. But, if you go to Tricia's YouTube account, go to videos, you can see the name of the Podcast. I really hope that helps, and if anyone else knows if the actual name can be shared, please help out! Moo.
Thank you.. I found it and just watched for the past hour LOL
I appreciate your help :)

Anyone looking for a Rexburg update? Means has been at the women’s detention center all day (in fact it’s been almost everyday M-F that he’s been there), fbi unit is still parked behind the police station, not much else happening.

I was thinking about Means visiting LV and does he not have other clients? Is it normal to be visiting everyday like that? Is he just way out of his expertise here that he needs daily visitation with LV? Any law experts or lawyers want to weigh in? I know lawyers need to run through strategy and prep work for trials but is this normal?

All jmo

Anyone looking for a Rexburg update? Means has been at the women’s detention center all day (in fact it’s been almost everyday M-F that he’s been there), fbi unit is still parked behind the police station, not much else happening.

I was thinking about Means visiting LV and does he not have other clients? Is it normal to be visiting everyday like that? Is he just way out of his expertise here that he needs daily visitation with LV? Any law experts or lawyers want to weigh in? I know lawyers need to run through strategy and prep work for trials but is this normal?

All jmo
Thanks for having the "eyes" on the activity around Rexburg for us.
IMO, Means is in waaayyyyy over his head and more than likely needs to visit his client daily just so he can try to keep all her stories and lies straight, according to LVD.
What a mess he has to deal with, JMO

All jmo
Thanks for keeping us updated Dawg!

I've got to hold my hand up to going there too. I've not got as far as Life Insurance yet. Oh, hang on. I do know he was paying maintenance for her and CR. Money had also been paid to her from No. 2 WL for CR. That possibly stopped when he went to Italy. I have at this moment no proof as this wasn't in MSM. I wonder why he ran off to Italy.
If I were involved with her and made it out alive i’d go a lot farther away than Italy. Far, far away where there are no sunny bitc, err, beaches.

All jmo
Well, she does seem to ‘have a way’ when it comes to men...

All jmo
Makes you wonder if they are cranking out a deal...

All jmo

IANAL, but if I was Means, I would be working 60 hours a week on her case and charging at a minimum $200/hr. $12,000/week is a very nice paycheck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee