Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. I think CV was so taken in by Lori that he hopped aboard the crazy bus for awhile and then was shocked when she tossed him and JJ off, then scrambled to take JJ back on board (and the $ that came with him).

CR had mentioned the early years with CV as the happiest and most stable years of his childhood, but he also said CV was intent upon keeping Lori happy, giving her everything she wanted. That - one spouse fully indulging all the selfish desires of the other because that is what keeps her happy and engaged - is not evidence of a good marriage or of a wholesome family; it is the spoiling of its most selfish member regardless of cost to self or to the rest. That CV could afford to do so didn’t make that a wise choice, as is wholly obvious now. MOO.
This is the diamond in the dust here.
Remember "If Mama ain't happy - ain't nobody happy!"

I would have thought HIPAA regulations would have prevented the release? IMO
HIPAA does not apply. This was an investigation to determine if an individual was a child sexual predator. Allegations that LV shouted out loud and often. If you were being unjustly accused to further someones own agenda, you would want the truth out. I do hate it for CR, but, it does appear there was no evidence and when LV had the opportunity to produce evidence (that would prove her case, if it were true), she refused. Not everything CR said is documented, just the discrepancies in the statements.

That being said, I suspect some clerk in Travis/Hays County got the request and didn't do due diligence in redacting the information. In every court document I have seen, cases involving children are redacted or they use initials, but never the child's name.

Do we have the date this was recorded? Was this one of the podcasts LVD did w/MG in September when the children went missing?

It says (supposedly) in the comments below.
If you click on the white title (upper left hand corner)
the comments become available.

MOO

How can we know when this was really recorded? I do hear presumably JJ in the background. (Absolutely heartbreaking) To whom is he talking? In the MG timeline of visiting LV, when was this? Questions aside, this is a perfect example of how idiots talk. It’s rubbish. Two people babbling nonsense pretending they are so smart... If this is right before JJ’s demise, it sure seems like MG is present a day before or after murders. MG is in neck deep. She stayed at LV’s home a lot before CV was shot; paid a visit to BB’s home right after the attempted murder. I want to say more about the dazed and confused tape, but I should stop rambling.

Replying to my own post. If you open the video in YouTube, the poster corrected some information. The video date is Sept. 7. Just prior to TR demise. So at least 2 questions are answered, who is JJ talking to, it is likely Tylee.

Replying to my own post. If you open the video in YouTube, the poster corrected some information. The video date is Sept. 7. Just prior to TR demise. So at least 2 questions are answered, who is JJ talking to, it is likely Tylee.
The podcast could have been recorded weeks earlier. There's no indication that MG visited Lori in early September and then again on the 19th.

ETA: changed "video" to "podcast"

Last edited:
The audio clip from the podcast sounded as if LVD & MG were in 2 different places when they recorded (ie: LVD had child noises in background but I did not pick those up in MG's voice). Maybe someone else could listen & tell me if they thought differently but I could have sworn MG had "white noise" when she spoke and LVD had the kid(s) in the background.
JMO

The audio clip from the podcast sounded as if LVD & MG were in 2 different places when they recorded (ie: LVD had child noises in background but I did not pick those up in MG's voice). Maybe someone else could listen & tell me if they thought differently but I could have sworn MG had "white noise" when she spoke and LVD had the kid(s) in the background.
JMO

The podcasts from that group were often "attended" by phone. There is no certainty that the participants were all in the same location.

do we think this happened or do we think LV coached her? kids can absolutely be coached. my step son was by his mother.

According to those documents, yes, it was apparent TR was coached. I hate that the kids names were not redacted, but what they had to say was important, IMO, in clearing JRs name of the accusations and actually revealing the viper LV was. LV has continued to accuse JR in public. No matter what other problems JR had, he didn't deserve to have his life (and ultimately, his memory) tainted unjustly. It appears that when LV wants to destroy you, she has no boundries. Children are often used as weapons against the other person.

I am curious if the FBI also is pursuing charges for crossing state lines to commit crimes, making purchases on his card and representing herself as CV w/AC's help (I assume) on attempting to manipulate life insurance, and spending the children's monies on herself (ie: SSI, trust(s) if any, etc.).

I think there were more life insurance scams (increases in value/beneficiary changes/additional policies) involved. If CV sold insurance LVD would be very aware of how big money can be paid out for life policies and beneficiaries. It just appears that she was focused on it before CV died and there have been witnesses who have come forward stating she had "a million reasons" to want CV dead.
JMO
If you look at JR and LVs divorce degree, JR was required to carry life insurance of no less than $350,000. I had never heard of that before.

It wasn't me, but I think Chad's niece is married to the son of the lead detective. MOO

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed due to no approved link to substantiate>

Are Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell related to a detective investigating the disappearance and deaths of ‘Cult Mom”s two children?

A wedding announcement, Facebook pages, and court records appear to support the claim that the detective’s son is married to the daughter of Chad Daybell’s brother Matt Daybell.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have described the pattern to a T. I once worked with and ultimately befriended someone so much like LV and, aside from all the deaths, you could be describing that person. Their path of destruction was wrecking marriages and careers, but no deaths.

I agree, I think she will ultimately turn on Chad if necessary - anything to land on her feet. There is already a plan or two already brewing, with options as she rolls along.

All my own opinion.
Yes! And the frustrating thing is, some people can see it right away, but the unfortunate others are taken in and ultimately left in the path of destruction.

MOO

I've got many years work experience, mostly with women. I've come across a couple of women like this as well. One was such a troublemaker and risk-taker. She ended up murdered and died a horrific death. I must say that no one was fooled by her and her overall impression was not good on people.

The second one - well, I recently read that the very first thing they will do is try to split the staff; some never seeing anything wrong, only sweetness and flowers. The targeted people sees a no-holds-barred bullying side. This one was complete with flying monkeys.

I have read that approximately 3% of the population may fit into this category. So if you know 100 people, you most likely have come across someone like this. Working with them is hell.

I've got many years work experience, mostly with women. I've come across a couple of women like this as well. One was such a troublemaker and risk-taker. She ended up murdered and died a horrific death. I must say that no one was fooled by her and her overall impression was not good on people.

The second one - well, I recently read that the very first thing they will do is try to split the staff; some never seeing anything wrong, only sweetness and flowers. The targeted people sees a no-holds-barred bullying side. This one was complete with flying monkeys.

I have read that approximately 3% of the population may fit into this category. So if you know 100 people, you most likely have come across someone like this. Working with them is hell.

I got into a tangle with one of those second types last year. Between her and a flying monkey sidekick it was something else. Goodness. Jmo

In retrospect I should have thrown water on her to see if she would melt.

There were 1771 pages (many duplicates, as each filing would attach older filings for the court). In my experience, courts will usually charge about a US dollar a page when asking for copies of filings. It might be different depending on location or the type of media, but they have to pay someone to pull those files and make them available, so $1 per page is usually the norm.

I don’t want to say much more to try and maintain at least some level of anonymity but the total cost was around $200. This is also why I posted earlier that the original cost has been made back numerous times over via Patreon website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018