Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First post: the burning question I want answered is why did the courts place a camera in Lori’s home when Charles’ older sons were visiting? She wasn’t married to JR anymore, as far as I can work out AxC wasn’t living with her at this time, Charles ex-wife obviously didn’t have a problem with Charles as she didn’t petition the courts to prevent him from seeing his sons, so why the cameras?
moo
New webcast - Court Mandated Big House
Thank you

It wasn't me, but I think Chad's niece is married to the son of the lead detective. MOO

That wouldn't surprise me. Small towns are absolutely incestuous. I live in a small town, and it is like "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" on steroids. If you don't know someone directly, you "know" them indirectly, through kids, church, health clubs, neighbors...

That wouldn't surprise me. Small towns are absolutely incestuous. I live in a small town, and it is like "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" on steroids. If you don't know someone directly, you "know" them indirectly, through kids, church, health clubs, neighbors...
I guess the thing for me is, I am surprised he wasn't removed as a detective in this case for conflict of interest.
Just doesn't seem right to me or sit well with me either.

I guess the thing for me is, I am surprised he wasn't removed as a detective in this case for conflict of interest.
Just doesn't seem right to me or sit well with me either.

It can be a conflict of interest, or not. It really depends. People often have dual relationships in small towns, and people who are from the area don't see any problems with it. People not from around here, are usually horrified.

I think I'm just starting to see that LV is one of the biggest and most deceptive monsters of all the cases I have ever come across.

No one would be safe from her.

She only knows destruction. People, her children, were all trash to her.

The mystery is how noone close to her saw it.

She fooled everybody, completely. I kind of understand now why it seemed that CR didn't have answers that made a lot of sense, to questions such as LV being able to leave without him knowing where they were going. I think people like LV achieve whatever they want to achieve, through planned distractions, leaving people not having their wits about them in the moment, and then questioning what happened only after she's run out of tricks. Then she leaves. One of her techniques seems to have been love bombing.

MG: "She had this personality that feels like Velcro. She just takes you in and she doesn’t let you go."

AR: "Really fun. Fun to be around, really positive. Full of energy. Full of life. Really nice to me, my boys. Just enveloped us really quickly into her life."

Nanny: "she babied him, as if he could never do no wrong. It felt a little overwhelming the amount of love she was showing him..."

It worked on all those Gilbert and Chandler police officers.

I cannot wait to see her turn on Chad. For the moment she is playing the meek and mild victim in baby blue. She needs time to see what cards he is going to play, but I'm sure there will be a plan, involving seduction, or love bombing, perhaps the jury, or maybe even whoever has the keys to the jail! It must be killing her not to be able to run.

moo
Love bombing like a B52, or would a stealth be a better comparison?

One of the detectives is married to Chad’s brother’s daughter. It may be a small town, but it’s not a one trick pony. There are many, many LE’s involved, including the FBI. The defense might try to bring it up, but he’d have to convince everyone of a pretty big LE conspiracy for it to hold any water.

It does bother me as well. I always put myself in someone else’s shoes and I would hate for my child to be dragged into something so public.

But, I don’t understand how these were even available to be purchased and released. I don’t understand how they weren’t sealed?

I agree. And actually, based upon what they were charged for the records, they have now made their money (as of today 7/8/20) back about 5 times over. Pure profit now.

So my break from studies is watching some dumb show on a channel about people getting married in 90 days. Of course it brought my mind here.
On the show he’s a Mormon. She’s from another country. They skip the 90 days because they want to have sex which is prohibited before marriage. So they get married quick. But what made me think of this case, is the honeymoon is in Hawaii.
What am I missing about this Hawaii connection to the Mormon Church that obviously has been distorted and used by CD?
Jmo

Cease&Desist had prophecies around Hawaii. If anyone has an Avow membership a search might yield more

Actually, I should amend this by saying that Google Street View got a little lost at a dead end residential streeet, as it often does with newer buildings with newer building numbers. If you navigate manually you can find the small office building that both attorneys have claimed to be their office address. It apparently has space for multiple suites, so maybe they were (or are) just neighbors there?
I apologize for the late reply had some family emergencies and haven’t been on much lately stalking :) @gumchew yes, I did drive by and they do in fact share the same building. I would have gone in and said howdy :) but the offices were not open. When I googled both offices separately both google searches took me to the same building but ...their offices were located in different parts of the building.

I don't quite understand it either, there are so many details that will be very painful for several people. And even though they are now adults, it's not as though they will be automatically able to deal with it. I believe this spread of information is going to do much much more harm than good (I guess that good is to demonstrate how long Lori's abuse of the children had been going on, but we already suspected as much, plus we are not prosecutors and it is not our job). Moo.

ITA
As previously stated, I have questions about LVD’s previous potential abuse of her children, but just because I would like to know, doesn’t mean I have the right to know either legally or morally. I certainly don’t feel comfortable with the release of reports from the children’s therapy sessions.

<modsnip: >

Does anyone else feel a little queasy about the release of these documents? This is the first case I've followed on WebSleuths and making child custody documents with details about therapy sessions public seems...not right to me? What are some of the justifications for it? I'm not judging anyone for wanting to know the information in them at all. I completely understand that. I just don't know how I feel about it right now, and would like some opinions from other WebSleuthers. Colby is a victim in all of this. I would think he will suffer having these documents released as it sounds like there is a lot of very personal and private information in them. These were therapy sessions (for underage children) and my understanding is therapy should always be confidential. How could these documents be legally "bought" and released? I don't understand. MOO.

ETA to clarify the part that bothers me is the apparent release of information gained in therapy sessions. I realize we've had access to child custody documents for MBP and BB for quite a while. It's the info gathered during therapy sessions for underage kids that may be released that bothers me. I don't understand how that is legal.

Where I live if you're married your divorce and custody cases are a court of Queen's bench issue, which means that everything in it is public. This is something I had to remind my ex husband of when he decided to try and play games. The record would be public for evermore of anything that was said and done in in that divorce and custody case.

Marriages are public institutions so I guess we have to accept the fact that that means that this stuff is opened up. But yeah it's tawdry.

Last edited:
ITA
As previously stated, I have questions about LVD’s previous potential abuse of her children, but just because I would like to know, doesn’t mean I have the right to know either legally or morally. I certainly don’t feel comfortable with the release of reports from the children’s therapy sessions.
It is such a conflict, that we here at websleuths are struggling with regarding this release of documents. We are constantly seeking information out of curiosity, justice, sense of closure, whatever. For many cases, not just this one. We read horrific details that we don't really "need" to know and unfortunately it is the same with this case. I think a few days ago, it was proposed that in the soon to be accessed documents there would be a psych eval of Lori. Maybe that is the case, but at the cost of being in context of the children's evaluations. Would we have been so eager to see that if we would have know what else would be exposed to the world?
I think we are going to get over our collective objection to this intrusion fairly quickly, and go back to doing what we always do, which is to pry and demand and be inquisitive. There are already pieces of information coming out that tie certain things together (such as Lori believing she was visited by spirits giving her messages) that to me could help shed light on her beliefs. But was it worth it? I don't know if that is what we should do, just what I think we will do. IMO.

There is a VI in the Kiplyn Davis forum, he said he's sure Chad isn't involved and Chad being involved was a rumor someone started just for drama. MOO

I don't know who said that but it sounds a little bit like....it's just media hype. That was what CD and LV said about the kids being missing. So maybe there is something to his involvement? JMO

Sleep well, please be safe. At least we have JJ and Tylee. It’s going to be ok. Justice will be served.
the hardest thing to get across with this is....
imo not one person doubts Colby's accusations are real to him.

however it has been now exposed that professional counsellor's stated LVD was feeding Tylee a narrative, what would be the chances she wasn't also Colby.
Its important to note no charges where brought forward even though the matter arouse under legal supervision.

no matter real or fed to him (which the later I tend to think after hearing about the court case) IT'S ABUSE.

she is a despicable dirty player.

Joe Ryan died STILL embedded in a bitter custody battle with LVD over Tylee.

The chance that man died of natural causes are very unlikely to me.

moo

I really appreciate this post. And agree with you 100%. She’s a damn monster. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webrowser