Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want to say much more to try and maintain at least some level of anonymity but the total cost was around $200. This is also why I posted earlier that the original cost has been made back numerous times over via Patreon website.
I'm not saying I believe you or I don't believe you, but I think that is such an important thing to say that it's not fair to say it unless you can prove you know that. MOO

I don’t want to say much more to try and maintain at least some level of anonymity but the total cost was around $200. This is also why I posted earlier that the original cost has been made back numerous times over via Patreon website.

That’s a LOT cheaper than here. We’re $1 per page. My county is a rip off so not surprised. They also won’t digitize many of these records which forces you to go in and locate case files in the public access room using an antiquated DOS type system. Then you take the page #’s to staff and they physically locate the hard copies. Some rural counties in my area still use microfiche!

It's definitely Chad. Tammy is standing on the step directly below Chad and at least some of their children are standing next to the two of them in the photo (which like you, I cannot find at the moment).

I saw it yesterday. It was on a You Tube video. The vlogger had circled Chad and his niece in red.

I'm not saying I believe you or I don't believe you, but I think that is such an important thing to say that it's not fair to say it unless you can prove you know that. MOO

Not sure what would suffice as proof, but I helped get these documents organized and ready for online release. I guess I could share conversations amongst the team when we discussed this, but if anyone wants that I guess I could share it via PM. I’d rather not post it so publicly, and I don’t think the others would appreciate that either. I have no reason to just say the total cost was some arbitrary figure, and I completely understand if someone doesn’t believe what I’ve said. When something like this can be handled entirely electronically, as in the documents don’t have to be printed/scanned/fax and not sent via snail mail some clerks will work with you a bit more regarding the total cost. Sorry - I do not want to further go off topic here.

This is an unusual case, in which difficult decisions needed to be made.
LE has been deliberate and methodical with respect to the release of information throughout this investigation.

The documents, which many question whether they should of been released or not, are a testimony to the events as they unfolded over decades and significant for the prosecution of LV. These documents would of become a part of future discovery not only for LV, but as well for CD, and perhaps others not as yet named or charged.

The lies and deceit had to be exposed. Sunshine is usually the greatest disinfectant.
Without these documents, questions would remain. Various versions could of been manipulated by others.

Having said that, great care should be shown as to how they are handled in the future, especially for those directly named.

The story is far from over yet.

You know, I felt absolutely sickened reading certain sections of those documents, sickened. After I read your post I read it over again another two times because there was something there that made me stop and think.

The lies and deceit had indeed gone on for years, we've seen it now and yes LE need this information against that heartless animal. I've felt a bit of a lift now and am more than ready for a trial to start and hear the doors slam shut behind her. She will never set foot in Hawaii ever again.

Ok, bring on more charges. Let's get going.

You know, I felt absolutely sickened reading certain sections of those documents, sickened. After I read your post I read it over again another two times because there was something there that made me stop and think.

The lies and deceit had indeed gone on for years, we've seen it now and yes LE need this information against that heartless animal. I've felt a bit of a lift now and am more than ready for a trial to start and hear the doors slam shut behind her. She will never set foot in Hawaii ever again.

Ok, bring on more charges. Let's get going.
Good points. I am so sorry for CR in all of this, but it is so important and right to clear JR's name. Even though he is dead, he deserves to have the truth. MOO

That’s a LOT cheaper than here. We’re $1 per page. My county is a rip off so not surprised. They also won’t digitize many of these records which forces you to go in and locate case files in the public access room using an antiquated DOS type system. Then you take the page #’s to staff and they physically locate the hard copies. Some rural counties in my area still use microfiche!
When I needed some documents in my son's case, it initially looked as if I would need a subscription which was several hundred dollars (maybe $400-$500 IIRC). I was so relieved to find out I could just pay $1.50 per page since I only needed about 30 pages.
Maybe the organization that is publishing them paid for an annual subscription, which in this case would be cheaper. Moo.

Good points. I am so sorry for CR in all of this, but it is so important and right to clear JR's name. Even though he is dead, he deserves to have the truth. MOO

You are so right. I'm a mum of 6 boys, (2 are stepsons) all are grown up men now but my heart hurts so much for CR. I pray he finds peace within himself when this is all over.

JR, I feel he was so misunderstood. I know he wasn't a saint but he loved his daughter so much. I wonder how many house moves he had to do to keep track of the beast.

You are so right. I'm a mum of 6 boys, (2 are stepsons) all are grown up men now but my heart hurts so much for CR. I pray he finds peace within himself when this is all over.

JR, I feel he was so misunderstood. I know he wasn't a saint but he loved his daughter so much. I wonder how many house moves he had to do to keep track of the beast.
I have been thinking more and sleuthing more about JR lately, and I can't remember something. What was the deal with his life insurance? Was there something about it being a million dollars? That Lori and Tylee were going to have to share it on Tylee's 18th birthday? What do we know about that?

I have been thinking more and sleuthing more about JR lately, and I can't remember something. What was the deal with his life insurance? Was there something about it being a million dollars? That Lori and Tylee were going to have to share it on Tylee's 18th birthday? What do we know about that?

I've got to hold my hand up to going there too. I've not got as far as Life Insurance yet. Oh, hang on. I do know he was paying maintenance for her and CR. Money had also been paid to her from No. 2 WL for CR. That possibly stopped when he went to Italy. I have at this moment no proof as this wasn't in MSM. I wonder why he ran off to Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24