Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IANAL, but if I was Means, I would be working 60 hours a week on her case and charging at a minimum $200/hr. $12,000/week is a very nice paycheck!
He may not have other cases, which is moo. Though this is sure to be a huge payout no matter the outcome, granted he’s not doing this pro bono. All jmo

Anyone looking for a Rexburg update? Means has been at the women’s detention center all day (in fact it’s been almost everyday M-F that he’s been there), fbi unit is still parked behind the police station, not much else happening.

I was thinking about Means visiting LV and does he not have other clients? Is it normal to be visiting everyday like that? Is he just way out of his expertise here that he needs daily visitation with LV? Any law experts or lawyers want to weigh in? I know lawyers need to run through strategy and prep work for trials but is this normal?

All jmo
There's not much CD can do for LV anymore so given LV's track record with husbands and since Means is a family lawyer, maybe he's there counseling LV for divorce purposes. *Sarcasm applied*

Documents have been released, purchased by Individual WS members or we have chipped in to purchase such documents in the past. Also Media has purchased them. The documents were gone over by Tricia or WS Members appointed by her. This was done before we saw them unless Media published first and the documents were brought over. I do remember Media looking over documents first in some cases. One case nor little Angel Caylee Anthony’s case.

I trust Tricia totally and will await her decision on these documents. No one is ever forced to read anything. These documents are being released by the Courts to the Public by law. National Information of Freedom Act. Below how it pertains to Idaho.

Idaho FOIA Laws | National Freedom of Information Coalition

Can we please have a US Lawyer chime in. I know we have great International Lawyers but we need a US lawyer here. Thank you.

I totally agree. This certainly isn't Tricia's first rodeo, and she would never risk her reputation OR the reputation of WS by doing something in an illegal manner. MOO

Another thing is, I question just how many posters would scroll and roll past the documents if ,and when they are posted? Let's be honest with an answer. Again, JMOO.

Anyone looking for a Rexburg update? Means has been at the women’s detention center all day (in fact it’s been almost everyday M-F that he’s been there), fbi unit is still parked behind the police station, not much else happening.

I was thinking about Means visiting LV and does he not have other clients? Is it normal to be visiting everyday like that? Is he just way out of his expertise here that he needs daily visitation with LV? Any law experts or lawyers want to weigh in? I know lawyers need to run through strategy and prep work for trials but is this normal?

All jmo

I swear in one of the court videos, it's one where he looks like a bandit, anywayyyyyy.... I swear he said that he lives 4 hours away, so I think he stays in Rexburg for like a week or a few days at a time, so he is getting as much time with his client as possible during these trips.... MOO

Is the link working for anyone else?

Is the link working for anyone else?
Not me. I am also trying my TV and I have a still picture. Never tried live before so probably me.
Edit: The TV says it's schedules for 1:57 am. Is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018