Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A search incident to an arrest is much different than seizing property of a person not under arrest. Therefore, it would be reasonable to search digital devices following or in conjunction with an arrest. To obtain a warrant to search a phone owned by a party not under arrest would require a specific showing of information making it likely that searching the device would produce evidence of the commission of a crime. A “fishing expedition“ is frowned upon. If you want to really get into specifics here is a link to 300 pages that guide the department of justice with regard to obtaining warrants for digital evidence.

Thanks. I couldn't imagine being able to scrape devices all the way back then without showing a judge exactly what it was looking for

I'm still wondering how his autopsy was completed and made public so much quicker than Tammy's (still waiting). I think they are both equally important in this tale. Are they being more careful and thorough with Tammy's? Wouldn't they carefully compare the two since its likely they died by the same means? MOO

It is not likely (probable) that they died by the same means. Suspicion is not equal to probability.

Right now I predict LVD is going to be charged w/murder & conspiracy to murder. Because we have information that leads to AC & LVD were the last in proximity with the children. We have information that CD was conspiracy to hide the remains at the moment. I am hoping for the cell data, emails, computer data, talks w/friends, financial info, etc. leads us to also have murder charges on CD for TD. Then a big old conspiracy w/CV, JR, and attempts on BB that wraps this all up in a nice big burrito to present to the jury or judge. C'mon LEO - I have faith the truth will shine brighter than the Daybell celestial "glow" :)

@Tortoise, Here's a couple more names from the media and one Chad supporter:
NE - Nate Eaton, Eastern Idaho News
JL - Justin Lum, Fox 10, Phoenix
HS - Hector Sosa Jr, supporter of Chad

Also, since it's a reference page, perhaps a couple of aconyms for the organizations that are frequently posted like PaP, AVOW, EIN etc? I'm probably missing some.

Trigger Warning for those who are sensitive types!!

One possible theory (of mine, it is totally my opinion) regarding AC's relationship with his sister and all the carnage:

First, I will say that I do not believe the comment on "not being straight" in his comedy routine supports this theory at all. People say all sorts of things that aren't true about themselves during comedy routines.

However, suppose he was gay? And/Or suppose he and LVD "experimented" when they were kids? IF one or both was the case, I believe it could explain a lot of things.

1. I have seen no evidence of him in a hetero relationship until he was 51 when he marries a woman from the CD/JuR/HS/MG/JM circle of friends. (I haven't seen evidence of any sexual relationships for him at all!)
2. LVD seemed to have command over him in a way that doesn't seem normal for siblings to me (I would never participate in injuring/killing anyone for my sister, and we are besties.)
3. LVD and AC seem to have an unhealthy amount of "righteousness" when it comes to accusations and actions taken against TR's dad.
4. AC helped MBP in her pursuits of harassing BB, who MBP's attorneys accused of being gay and in to gay *advertiser censored*.
5. LVD yelling at AC that he was a disgrace to the family.

What if LVD puts him up to these things (shames him even) by telling him he can atone for his gayness and/or deviant behaviors from their childhood by helping her? And all of the recent events would also help him be "worthy" of being one of the 144,000?

MOO, only backed up by an annoying thought in my head that just won't go away!

Trigger Warning for those who are sensitive types!!

One possible theory (of mine, it is totally my opinion) regarding AC's relationship with his sister and all the carnage:

First, I will say that I do not believe the comment on "not being straight" in his comedy routine supports this theory at all. People say all sorts of things that aren't true about themselves during comedy routines.

However, suppose he was gay? And/Or suppose he and LVD "experimented" when they were kids? IF one or both was the case, I believe it could explain a lot of things.

1. I have seen no evidence of him in a hetero relationship until he was 51 when he marries a woman from the CD/JuR/HS/MG/JM circle of friends. (I haven't seen evidence of any sexual relationships for him at all!)
2. LVD seemed to have command over him in a way that doesn't seem normal for siblings to me (I would never participate in injuring/killing anyone for my sister, and we are besties.)
3. LVD and AC seem to have an unhealthy amount of "righteousness" when it comes to accusations and actions taken against TR's dad.
4. AC helped MBP in her pursuits of harassing BB, who MBP's attorneys accused of being gay and in to gay *advertiser censored*.
5. LVD yelling at AC that he was a disgrace to the family.

What if LVD puts him up to these things (shames him even) by telling him he can atone for his gayness and/or deviant behaviors from their childhood by helping her? And all of the recent events would also help him be "worthy" of being one of the 144,000?

MOO, only backed up by an annoying thought in my head that just won't go away!

He definitely seemed to want to solve Lori's problems and/or was very willing to cover up for her poor choices. Some would describe that as codependent behavior. Not sure the sex stuff is relevant, but I agree there was some level of emotional dependency on display there. Their lives seemed a little too intertwined, that's for sure.

Hello! After being here for months re: this (no words) case and J. Dulos’ ... finally got email sorted and can post. Am astonished at the passion and conscientiousness here.

Hope to listen and contribute well. My husband can’t believe I’m on here (way too sensitive), but between an attorney brother, family in LE & Mother who wanted to work for the FBI, I come by it honestly!

Yes, AxC & LVD’s bond — weird.
MG’s affect throughout interviews — to me, odd & inappropriately bright.

Edit: MOO

Last edited:
I am sure of one thing. She never loved her children, nor her husbands, nor her brother.
RSBM

MOO, no expert for sure, but LVD, AxC, SS, JC, MBP all come across as poor actors that they have love for each other and for their families. Very dead affectation. I have in-laws that act like that. They will come visit and say "you've lost weight" because in the house they grew up in that meant "I love you" or "good to see you" or "you aren't a loser" or whatever. They say "Love you" when they leave but my wife and I have a longstanding bet that if they say it while actually looking at us, I owe her a large sum of money. No idea if they don't feel love, or don't express love well. They are good people who don't kill their kids. Sad that I felt like I had to add that last part...

View attachment 254420 View attachment 254421 View attachment 254422 View attachment 254423

How can you eat, dance on the beach, travel,tote matching luggage, sunbath, read, shop, reside in Hawaii...all on the money of your deceased wife and deceased children while they lay in the ground ...

MOO

Those honeymoon in Hawaii pictures are the worst, especially since we know now that they knew where the children were at the time.

How many times did Lori go to Hawaii in 2019? 3 or 4 times?

Hello! After being here for months re: this (no words) case and J. Dulos’ ... finally got email sorted and can post. Am astonished at the passion and conscientiousness here.

Hope to listen and contribute well. My husband can’t believe I’m on here (way too sensitive), but between an attorney brother, family in LE & Mother who wanted to work for the FBI, I come by it honestly!

Yes, AxC & LVD’s bond — weird.
MG’s affect throughout interviews — to me, odd & inappropriately bright.

Many have speculated on MG's 'affect'. I don't read a lot into her on-screen performance. I think she's probably doing her best to distance herself from these personalities that seem to have dominated her life for the better part of a year and a half. In her effort to detach, she may be overshooting a little bit. I get the impression that she smiles a lot in general. Unfortunately for her, her natural emoting lands a little strangely in this circumstance.

Many have speculated on MG's 'affect'. I don't read a lot into her on-screen performance. I think she's probably doing her best to distance herself from these personalities that seem to have dominated her life for the better part of a year and a half. In her effort to detach, she may be overshooting a little bit. I get the impression that she smiles a lot in general. Unfortunately for her, her natural emoting lands a little strangely in this circumstance.
But this started for her long before the last 18 months. And she knew during those interviews that she was a part of an attempt on Brandon Boudreaux’s life. She knew she was also part of a conspiracy to cover up two dead children. She is dead inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm