Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tortoise on your post here:
ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

#1598 - does that mean no hearing on Monday, 7/27? Since Judge granted permission?
TIA!
bonjourr.gif

John Prior (CD attorney) responded today for CD regarding the media coverage. He’d like the cameras to stay. What is going on here? Lol.

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Response to Motion to Reconsider.pdf
I have wondered if this is so LV can see CD on the news. It could be a way to communicate in some stealth manner with one another or just keep her into him. Same for her if they allow cameras. I think her jolly rancher lipstick was all for him and the sassy attitude too. Jmo

Looks like the media is also filing motions for live-streaming for Judge Eddins to consider on Monday.

Garna Mejia KSL

@GarnaMejiaKSL

#ChadDaybell's attorney, John Prior, supports livestreaming Chad's prelim. hearing while reserving option to request a change of venue for a future trial.
@KSL5TV
is joining
@EastIDNews
& others in filing an objection to the Prosecution's motion. Judge will decide on Mon.

I have wondered if this is so LV can see CD on the news. It could be a way to communicate in some stealth manner with one another or just keep her into him. Same for her if they allow cameras. I think her jolly rancher lipstick was all for him and the sassy attitude too. Jmo
I’m just surprised. It’s usually the defense trying to keep cameras out, not the prosecutor. So I was surprised the prosecutor made the request initially. Scott Reisch said in one of his videos that the prosecutor did it to preserve the record since MM was in a bit over of his head and nobody wants LVD to walk on appeal for ineffective assistance of counsel. That made sense to me. I don’t know much about John Prior (CD attorney) but I was surprised at his response. Seems he wants some spotlight. Anywho I hope they do allow us to watch the preliminary!!

I’m just surprised. It’s usually the defense trying to keep cameras out, not the prosecutor. So I was surprised the prosecutor made the request initially. Scott Reisch said in one of his videos that the prosecutor did it to preserve the record since MM was in a bit over of his head and nobody wants LVD to walk on appeal for ineffective assistance of counsel. That made sense to me. I don’t know much about John Prior (CD attorney) but I was surprised at his response. Seems he wants some spotlight. Anywho I hope they do allow us to watch the preliminary!!
I am also baffled by this. Audio & transcripts will be available though if granted, so don’t understand SR’s remark.

Prosecutor asks to bar video coverage of Lori Vallow’s preliminary hearing

Wood says audio and transcript would be available so news organizations can still report on the preliminary hearing if state grants the motion.

My gosh....he LIVES there. He must be staying at a near by hotel. He is eating up her monies!
I don’t see how he could still be getting paid an attorney’s hourly rateLori didn’t have that much $ to begin with and What Chad has left you’d think he’d use for his own defense. More likely Means is smitten w/Lori or sees $ and fame at the end of it all. If he thinks he can get Lori off w/minimal sentence he’s as deluded as she is. Unless the DA cuts her a sweet deal as ridiculous as the one Krystle got after mopping up Frazee’s bloody crime scene.

MOO

I don’t see how he could still be getting paid an attorney’s hourly rateLori didn’t have that much $ to begin with and What Chad has left you’d think he’d use for his own defense. More likely Means is smitten w/Lori or sees $ and fame at the end of it all. If he thinks he can get Lori off w/minimal sentence he’s as deluded as she is. Unless the DA cuts her a sweet deal as ridiculous as the one Krystle got after mopping up Frazee’s bloody crime scene.

MOO

I have wondered about the relationship much like Felon Casey Anthony and Baez. JMOO

I have wondered about the relationship much like Felon Casey Anthony and Baez. JMOO
That would be very interesting! I will set professional ethics aside and say that I would be neither surprised nor disappointed for a romance to occur, because then Chad would hopefully be pissed enough to spill his guts on the role that his wayward bride MIZ Daybell played in so many suspicious deaths! MOO

I don’t understand why he’s there all day, every day either. Even if he’s trolling for clients like Baez, it’s still an awful lot of time spent at the jail. I assume Chad & Lori are communicating via attorneys. As Chad is a writer, maybe he’s sending her 50 page love letters to read? Maybe Chad directed him to be there with Lori all day, every day as a babysitter, to ensure she doesn’t feel abandoned and blab to anyone? Although that’s an expensive babysitter. Could Means have been on retainer to one of the prepper groups they associated with?

I don’t understand why he’s there all day, every day either. Even if he’s trolling for clients like Baez, it’s still an awful lot of time spent at the jail. I assume Chad & Lori are communicating via attorneys. As Chad is a writer, maybe he’s sending her 50 page love letters to read? Maybe Chad directed him to be there with Lori all day, every day as a babysitter, to ensure she doesn’t feel abandoned and blab to anyone? Although that’s an expensive babysitter. Could Means have been on retainer to one of the prepper groups they associated with?
I just messaged East Idaho News and asked if they would look into why Means is there all day everyday. May as well put them on it, right? MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member