Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chads face ugh . I’m just thinking is there any face he put in where I wouldn’t want to scream or smack him . IG he cried I’d say he was crying for himself or he was acting. If he had no emotion I’d think he was emotionless and felt no remorse . Idk . Ugh. I think Woods is nervous. I think he wanted the hearing not live streamed bc he didn’t want to give any possible chance for the defense to use it in any way as a Possible way and he’s nervous . It’s a big trial bc the media and people want to know plus it involves two innocent children now dead and we know murdered

Exhibits #8 and #9 admitted.

Exhibit #8 is a photo of JJ, Tylee and Alex. Obtained from Lori's icloud account. It's the Yellowstone photo taken Sept 8, 2019.

Exhibit #9 is a photo of JJ sitting on a couch, also from Lori's icloud account, taken Sept 22, 2019.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 16m
Hermosillo is detailing his contact with Cox and Daybell at Vallow’s home 11/26/19. Wood just asked what Hermosillo thought when Cox allegedly said he didn’t have LV’s #. Prior objects to that.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 15m
Hermosillo thought that was suspicious. Then says Cox told him LV was in Apartment 107. Hermosillo and another detective went to the unit but then noticed Daybell start to drive off. Hermosillo stopped him.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 14m
Daybell also told Hermosillo he did not have a phone number for Lori Vallow. Hermosillo knew they had just gotten married. Daybell elaborated saying he only met her a couple times through Alex Cox.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 12m
Now Hermosillo brings up Vallow’s niece Melani Pawlowski formerly Boudreaux. She lived in unit next to Lori Vallow in Rexburg. That day on 11/26, Hermosillo could not make contact with Vallow or Pawlowski during welfare check.

Justin Lum @lumfox10 12m
Detective Hope tried calling Vallow and left a voicemail. The detectives had earlier gotten a number from Daybell when he admitted to having it finally.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 10m
Prior asks that he and the prosecution approach the bench for a moment.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 10m
Wood asks if Hermosillo has seen bodycam footage of Detective Stubbs. He says yes. Search warrant was obtained for the next day 11/27 for the apartment units of Vallow, Cox, and Bourdreaux (Pawlowski).

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 8m
Police did not find JJ but found a bottle of his medication (resperidone) & his suitcase. His clothes weren’t in Vallow’s apartment. Rental agreenment for storage unit was found in the master bedroom.
Justin Lum @jlumfox10 8m
A search warrant was obtained for the storage unit where JJ’s belongings were found. Still no location of JJ. Hermosillo says search warrants for cell phone data were obtained after that.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 7m
RPD then asked the FBI for assistance in the search for JJ and Tylee. Hermosillo says after many tries to call Vallow/Daybell, those calls were not returned. Vallow allegedly turned her phone off.

Woods asks the detective if he found any photos Tylee after Sept 8th, 2019. No they have not.
Woods asks if they found any photos of JJ after Sept 22, 2019. No they have not.

ETA: The witness also confirmed there is no other evidence of the children being alive after those dates.

Anyone else think it was pretty weak to try and bring in testimony regarding a conversation that the Detective wasn't even present for? Rob Wood does seem a bit different today than we have seen before, I can't put my finger on it though.

It’s courtroom “presence”. Woods is probably a great legal mind but some don’t have the “presence”. I’ve said this numerous times since first seeing him. I think it’s going to be fine in the end but his presentation needs some work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95