Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was just sticken from the record? I had a personal phone call and missed what was said.
whether this detective was present when the other detective left a voicemail on Loris cell - I believe it was hearsay (because this detective was not present when the voicemail was left).

Pointing out Risperadone (sp?) drug bottles found, the talks about the findings of the blankets etc in the self storage. The the witness talks about his family.... family and friends. They asked for assistance from FBI.

Watching now...when did this hearing start?

Anyone else think it was pretty weak to try and bring in testimony regarding a conversation that the Detective wasn't even present for? Rob Wood does seem a bit different today than we have seen before, I can't put my finger on it though.

Mr Wood seems different. Nervous.
Unsure compared to the initial zoom charge exchange.
Plus friendly yah,yah with defense lawyer before sidebar.
What the heck?
I do like the detective on the stand now. He sounds very loaded for bear!

All JMO &
I’m an emotional thinker
I don't think the Judge is that impressed with Wood either!!

Anyone else think it was pretty weak to try and bring in testimony regarding a conversation that the Detective wasn't even present for? Rob Wood does seem a bit different today than we have seen before, I can't put my finger on it though.

Pretty sure I saw Chad smirk when they decided to strike it from the record and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95