Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any speculation as to the side-bar topic? Prior said it would speed up the process. Ct TV is speculating they may be waiving the preliminary hearing.

Any speculation as to the side-bar topic? Prior said it would speed up the process. Ct TV is speculating they may be waiving the preliminary hearing.
Would like to hear lawyers opinions as to what it means to waive the preliminary? Is the result that we won’t know what the prosecutor knows?
Think maybe Chad is still hoping for the earthquake.

Does anyone know what happened to the Websleuths live?

Wood is giving Exhibits to the witness, #1, #2, #3. Chad's attorney is shown each exhibit and asked if any objection. No objections. Exhibit#4, Exihibit #5. All are papers in plastic sleeves.

Exhibit #6 was admitted.
Exhibit #7 is an order showing Lori was served in the child protection case.

Here we go! Wood is now starting.... with Rexburg detective. He was asked to get the jeep, and do intermittent surveilleince.. then do a welfare check for JJ.

Prosescution asks for the witness to review Exhibit #1.

Judge says that the media CANNOT show any evidence .

#1 (birth certificate forCanaan Trahan ??) huhhh ohhh JJ

#2 Is adoption decree. And name change to J .. J...

(I'll do ETA's on this until 60 minutes is up)

#3 Birth certificate for JJ... with name change

#4 Birth certificate for tylee 9/24/2002 to JR and Lori

#5 Chad /Lori marriage certificate

Last edited:
I thought there was only one camera or am I confusing with another case? I'm seeing different shots on CourtTV than East Idaho News.

Woods is questioning the witness now. Asks him to spell his name. He is detective with the Rexburg PD. Has been detective 1 year but been with Rexburg PD over 19 years. He is asked to identify Chad in the courtroom and he does. He was asked to seize a jeep that was in Lori Vallows possession and he was asked to do intermittent surveillance. He was later asked to do the welfare check on JJ Vallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95