Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING: Lori Vallow called Chad Daybell from jail the morning her children’s bodies were found in his backyard

A court in Fremont County heard a recording of a phone call Lori Vallow placed to Chad Daybell on June 9, the day the remains of her children were found buried in Daybell’s backyard.

On the second day of testimony at Daybell’s preliminary hearing, a member of the Madison County Sheriff’s Department testified that outgoing calls from the jail, where Vallow has been in custody since February, are recorded. During his testimony, the court played an audio recording of a call Vallow placed to Daybell around 11 a.m. on June 9, when investigators were at Daybell’s property, where they would discover the remains of JJ Vallow, 7, and 16-year-old Tylee Ryan.

According to his own texts to Tammy, he was also home that morning when Alex's phone pinged on his property, so he could not have missed Alex.
Yes, THIS! CD sent those texts to Tammy from a cellphone, but which number? Wouldn't it be relatively straightforward to get pings for that cellphone number? JMO

I find the entire hearing to be a red flag about the prosecution team. They went way beyond what they needed to show probable cause and tipped some of their hand to the defense. Imo this hearing was a win for the defense.
I saw it very differently, like they were holding back so much of what they have. The digital evidence will sink both CD and LD.

But so do other people. The state needs more evidence to button this up. If they don't have that evidence, they may struggle with murder charges in the future.

IMO the issue with the murder charges is going to be that the defence has the perfect fall guy for it - accepting LV and CD go down as accessories after the fact

The problem for them, is why would they try to cover up the fact that AC murdered the kids on separate dates? That is quite hard to explain away.

And then TD's mysterious death after those 2?

He turned off his phone?
The state cannot conceal exculpatory evidence such as his phone was elsewhere.
But, if he sent the text, how do they not know where he was when he sent it? or, have they not recovered Chads phone? I think that's what I am trying to say. There is no direct evidence, but circumstantial suits me for the time being.

I find the entire hearing to be a red flag about the prosecution team. They went way beyond what they needed to show probable cause and tipped some of their hand to the defense. Imo this hearing was a win for the defense.

Ya' really think so? I will agree... Prior wasn't too shabby at fishing and he got a little bite or two. But, I don't feel too much new evidence was revealed. jmo, though

If some are leaning towards there not being enough evidence for a conspiracy charge.... Do we then have to believe there is no cell phone evidence linking CD to the property on the 2 nights in question?

Originally, when there was no phone data of CD'S exhibited, I figured it was being kept back for trial. Now I'm wondering if this type of evidence was needed to prove conspiracy and it was not brought forth, I suppose it is non existent????
I think there is data but I think Chad may have left his phone in the house. The prosecution did spend a fair amount of time establishing margin of error on the cell phone pings the FBI had in Chad's back yard from Alex's phone. I wondered why.

I think she saw a newsclip on the communal TV. And then made the call. JMO[/QUOTE
Oh, good point. I thought it was possible that when he called her at the jail, they would have to go get her and then she would call him back. But this is more likely the case.

Ya' really think so? I will agree... Prior wasn't too shabby at fishing and he got a little bite or two. But, I don't feel too much new evidence was revealed. jmo, though

In reality, Prior had no chance as probable cause was always going to be established once dead bodies started turning up at Chad's place

The text that Chad sent about the raccoon - the contents are pretty damning themselves, but, I have no doubt that the FBI also has records from his phone provider showing his movements, and I imagine they can place him right there with Alex. They never mentioned Chad's phone pings, but I do not doubt they have them.

It takes a lot to cover your digital tracks, and this band of people don't seem the type that undertook special steps to obfuscate their trails. Listening to the FBI testimony was enlightening only because what they didn't say told me more than what they did say. They were pretty careful to not disclose things unnecessarily, though.

After this - I have to wonder what gets brought out at Lori's prelim!

Whoo Hoo! I’m soooo happy I’m literally crying. I could feel Kay and Larry’s emotions. One step closer to this monster either dying in jail or being given the death penalty. Can’t wait to see the same happen to Lori! MOO

IMO the issue with the murder charges is going to be that the defence has the perfect fall guy for it - accepting LV and CD go down as accessories after the fact

The problem for them, is why would they try to cover up the fact that AC murdered the kids on separate dates? That is quite hard to explain away.

And then TD's mysterious death after those 2?

I think the defense would have a hard time building a case around this, simply because there's no motive there. What would Alex gain by killing JJ or Tylee or Tammy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member