Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO
I know it’s not nice to comment on someone’s appearance but Chad looks like a pudgy ball of lumpy clay. I can’t imagine what Lori saw in him other than a pay day. I think she was initially drawn to him by his writing but then realized he was an easily manipulated dolt and used him all the way. She didn’t get the insurance from CV’s murder but Chad got Tammy’s and she felt she earned the right to help him spend it. Listening to her easy breezy lying to LE when they investigated CV’s murder and when they questioned her looking for JJ, she had a knack for manipulation. Lori and Chad will blame each other and both will blame Alex but I don’t think there’s a jury anywhere that won’t find them both despicable and guilty as hell.

After this CD should be thinking hard of accepting a plea. I know he is a god and thinks he is perfect however, on Earth he is no god. JMOO

I cannot wait to see LVD next week. I am cancelling anything I had to do just to stay home and watch this all!!! I can see her getting a grey like arias and anthony.....she will wear a mask to hide her facial movements....but we can see the eyes, for head and god movements. LVD should be real worried imo
For me the only plea I would take would require direct testimony against Lori

Last edited:
You are right, and I do realize prisoners can make calls, but what bothered me, (It is much easier for me to depict in spoken word lol) was how easily she was able to just call him.

I just pictured in my head, him getting in his car and putting a call into the jail saying "have Lori call me". She is able to return his call right away AND it just happens to be at the very moment the search is going on. idk It just bothered me. o_O

Is it that easy to make a call anytime of the day while you are incarcerated?

Ah, this makes more sense. I wonder about that too. I wonder if she somehow knew they would be searching at that day and that time? Or maybe it was just coincidence?

IMO
I know it’s not nice to comment on someone’s appearance but Chad looks like a pudgy ball of lumpy clay. I can’t imagine what Lori saw in him other than a pay day. I think she was initially drawn to him by his writing but then realized he was an easily manipulated dolt and used him all the way. She didn’t get the insurance from CV’s murder but Chad got Tammy’s and she felt she earned the right to help him spend it. Listening to her easy breezy lying to LE when they investigated CV’s murder and when they questioned her looking for JJ, she had a knack for manipulation. Lori and Chad will blame each other and both will blame Alex but I don’t think there’s a jury anywhere that won’t find them both despicable and guilty as hell.

MOO. CD is not acting like any person who found that dead children were on his property.
Disbelief, anguish, sorrow, anger, thanking God the killers didn't strike own children, appeals to get the person who did it etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva