Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior where is the overtcact
It would have to be the body of a racoon with a single shot through it's head, heart or other immediately lethal location.

His message bothers me.
"Debris limbs," It's overblown.
Its bad writing not text language. CD enjoyed being a gravedigger, the borrowed sorrow and profound nature of burying people.
I think that shows that feeling in the text.

Since the judge said he would review the C/L phone call, and he only needs a few minutes, as he says, to come to a determination, I’m assuming he listened to it during the lengthy recess earlier...?
Yes, I would think he has listened to it at break. Judge Eddins seems to run a smooth courtroom.

Hopefully he was able to hear it in its entirety.

I agree with Prior about conspiracy. There has been no evidence that places Chad at the property at the relevant times.
He turned off his phone?
The state cannot conceal exculpatory evidence such as his phone was elsewhere.

So Prior's argument is what? That someone else could have sneaked onto the Daybell property sometime on those days and buried the bodies without Chad's knowledge?
And all that while Chad, in his own words in his text to his wife, is on that property "burning limbs" before the storms come in and soak them and "shooting a raccoon" that was on his fence.

You'd think Chad might have noticed.

Prior where is the overtcact

His message bothers me.
"Debris limbs," It's overblown.
Its bad writing not text language. CD enjoyed being a gravedigger, the borrowed sorrow and profound nature of burying people.
I think that shows that feeling in the text.
They are witnesses against themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member