Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but we do not know who had possession of Alex's phone at that time? It was mentioned by RW during the hearing that it was "Alex's device" that pinged at CD's house and in his backyard. It also pinged in LV's apartment. Was it Alex or Lori with Alex's phone at Chad's? This crazy case has taken so many twists and turns that it wouldn't surprise me if Alex let Lori borrow his phone just like they switched units with each other. MOO!
I'm sure it could probably be estalblished that each time his phone traveled from his appartment to Chad's place. IMO Alex was in Idaho primarily to do the dirty work for Lori and Chad.

Chad Daybell case advances to District Court after 2-day preliminary hearing | East Idaho News
ST. ANTHONY — The case against Chad Daybell has been bound over to District Court and he is scheduled to go before Judge Steven Boyce for an arraignment on Friday, Aug. 21.

After a two-day preliminary hearing in Fremont County, Magistrate Judge Faren Eddins determined there is sufficient cause that Daybell likely committed two felony counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence, and two felony counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence.

Also the wooden paneling covering JJ's body might have come from Chad's old furniture. I'd like to know the owner of the green bucket that was found partially melted at the bottom of Tylee's grave.

Especially since it was known to be a green bucket. If was in the fire, wouldn't it just be a blob/unidentified?

Tammy's phone which wasn't put into use per text messages until ~ July 29, 2019.
So, no documentation if Charles Vallow ever called her on this phone to tell her about affair.

MOO

I'm not sure we know that yet. I agree it wasn't presented today, but I think today was the tip of the iceberg.

I thought the analyst reported the date rage of the items he viewed as important to the case. They have more data, so the date ranges will vary based on category type - SMS, Call, etc.

Yes, but we do not know who had possession of Alex's phone at that time? It was mentioned by RW during the hearing that it was "Alex's device" that pinged at CD's house and in his backyard. It also pinged in LV's apartment. Was it Alex or Lori with Alex's phone at Chad's? This crazy case has taken so many twists and turns that it wouldn't surprise me if Alex let Lori borrow his phone just like they switched units with each other. MOO!
That has been my thought too. Lori was involved because she wouldn’t allow anyone to deter her plans. She wanted to make sure they were dead and buried. She had no feelings for those two children. Even MG said Lori thought of TR as a zombie from the age of 13. And we know she wanted JJ for that million dollar life insurance policy from CV.

At this point, if I had to choose, I would prefer that she would get 150+ years like Frazee did. Chad should get the same though.

Didn’t Lori’s fight with Alex out in the street occur after the attempt on BBs life? I believe she was telling him he was a disgrace to his family?Likely because the murder attempt failed.

She was not going to leave the murder of those children up to Alex to mess up. I believe she and Chad committed all four murders.

And you can bet MP knows all the details.

Every few days with this case I have to take a step back and shake myself off to make sure I can fathom what these monsters did.

I mean in some of the cases here you can almost understand a bad fight argument turning into an unexpected killing but this kind of crap that these two pulled is beyond belief.

Not 1 killed. Not 2. But maybe 3 or 4 or maybe even 5 or more when you go backwards in Lori's life.

Just wow. I need to go shake off some more.

Someone mentioned public speaking up thread. Rob Wood could benefit. His timbre is monotone and talks way too fast. It results in an uninspiring direct even if his points are convincing. His associate was far more articulate and interesting. He should be reframing questions instead of being repetitive with the same lines over and over. He says “then what” and “after that” more than Prior says “honestly”. Wood might be a better CEO type prosector instead of leading the questioning guy.

I agree about Wood, he does not seem confident at all. He was reading from a paper when giving his closing arguments, seemed very nervous and unsure of himself. JMOO...I think he is super bright and makes convincing points but is not comfortable speaking in a courtroom with all eyes on him.

I was not able to follow the trial. Is Woods the bald guy or the young guy??
So glad that L and C will more than likely be behind bars for a very long time ( I know that L has not had her day in court yet).

Is there a link to all of today's testimony?

It doesn't seem that Judge Eddins saves the live videos to his YouTube. Unless I am missing something.
Yeah, every live hearing I've watched on his channel is immediately removed. I think I can understand why, and that keeping the videos on his channel could be a conflict of interest and be perceived as 'entertainment', create a media circus out of the courtroom, create bias (or perceived bias) on his rulings (is he ruling a certain way in order to increase his view counts or subscriber base?), or other somesuch. As much as I'd like it if he kept all his hearings on his channel his decision not to actually increases my respect for him as a person and as a judge. MOO.

He annoyed the he$$ out of me from the time he first opened his mouth yesterday with all of his blah, blah, blah and his bullying attempts with an edge of anger in his voice.
Sheesh.. Mr Prior---YOUR client is the one who had JJ and Tylee buried in his back yard, NOT the witnesses.
EXACTLY!! You can def see how this is going to go down, and it's going to be all about "CD is the victim here". Lori better get her S*%T together, cause their love affair is OVER!

BREAKING: Lori Vallow called Chad Daybell from jail the morning her children’s bodies were found in his backyard
On the second day of testimony at Daybell’s preliminary hearing, a member of the Madison County Sheriff’s Department testified that outgoing calls from the jail, where Vallow has been in custody since February, are recorded. During his testimony, the court played an audio recording of a call Vallow placed to Daybell around 11 a.m. on June 9, when investigators were at Daybell’s property, where they would discover the remains of JJ Vallow, 7, and 16-year-old Tylee Ryan.

Every few days with this case I have to take a step back and shake myself off to make sure I can fathom what these monsters did.

I mean in some of the cases here you can almost understand a bad fight argument turning into an unexpected killing but this kind of crap that these two pulled is beyond belief.

Not 1. Not 2. But maybe 3 or 4 or maybe even 5 or more when you go backwards in Lori's life.

Just wow. I need to go shake off some more.
Agreed. And why kill your child when you have houseguests? It just doesn't make any sense to me as to what transpired or why. I have to remind myself I won't ever really understand people like this.

Agree with your point that having the deaths separate in time is a biggie. That perhaps is why Prior brought up Tylee not getting along with MG, to have an excuse why Tylee wasn't seen by MG?

That's the only thing I can think of as to why Prior brought up they didn't get along. It must have been for some reason... other thoughts?

One thing I am remembering is that Melanie was asked where Lori got these ideas about dark/light spirits, and she laid the blame squarely on Chad.

Wondering if Melanie at some point agreed with Lori about Tylee having a dark spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member