Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm slightly bothered by MG's and DW's accounts of how Alex took him out and when he came back in with him, JJ appeared to be sleeping in his arms.

This has been bothering me for a while because MG never seems to have any emotion when she talks about the children or Alex. Her face is deadpan, maybe a tiny lip pressing at times. And didn't both MG and MP leave their children too? Or, am I wrong about that?

Another thing that eats at me is how CD seemed to nod in approval after DW's testimony at the prelim. Just JMOO, but could MG and DW have been "presplaining" in order to pin the murders on Alex? I mean, if LV says Alex took JJ that night and then brought him back and he was dead, MG's and DW's testimony will (kind of) back that up, since it appeared JJ was motionless when Alex brought him back.

MG seems sincere, but then again, she also seems to crave the spotlight, which seems unnatural for a person in her position.

One last thing -- Prior kept pressing MG about how close she and Lori were, "like sisters?" he asked more than once. Is it possible that (in the cult's grand plan) MG was to eventually be a "sister wife" along with Lori and marry CD, too? It appears (from MG's testimony) that she and DW slept in separate rooms at Lori's house, so maybe they weren't intimate.

All the above is just JMOO because this case is so complex and there are so many potential rabbit holes to fall into.
BBM-
I initially thought perhaps JJ had died when AxC brought him back to the apt that night when MG was there.
However, once they found JJ's body, buried in CD backyard, with DUCT TAPE wrapped all over his little body and a plastic bag around his head, I quickly decided that he was still alive when AxC brought him back that night.
I mean, why all the duct tape and bag over his face/head if he was already deceased ??
There would have been NO need for that.
So now I think JJ was alive that night, at least when he was brought back to the apt by Alex.
JMO

No such thing as deleting messages, actually.
Well, yes, of course. Should have said "apparently delete," that is, not visible to somebody making a cursory examination and then handing the phone back. I am not aware of any reports that Charles's phone was confiscated by the Chandler police, but I could be wrong. If she still had it after the police left then it's likely she would have destroyed it.

IIRC, unless the statements have changed, both Lori and Tylee heard the gunshot before the left..

Cox said that Joshua, Tylee, and Lori Daybell all left the home before the gunshots, but Lori’s statement said when she heard a gunshot she walked from the kitchen to the living room, finding her husband dead, according to Fox10 Phoenix. She then went outside to check on the kids and drove away with them in Charles Vallow’s rental car.“

Court docs, body camera detail aftermath of shooting that killed Charles Vallow | East Idaho News
BBM
Quite conflicting statements made to LE
First she was NOT there- per AxC
She was INSIDE the house-per LVD
And LE did NOT catch this ???
SMH, JMO

Awen Rees and Paul did a review of MG's book "Feel The Fire". Awen said there were parts that were too disturbing to read on air. Overall it was noted her disturbing detachment from her own children, lack of ability to be a mother to them, and her own very dysfunctional early childhood. And again, poor writing ability.

I find it interesting that LV, MG and DW all had/have special needs children from MSM articles and court documents.

It's SO frustrating when some of the links don't work across the pond here :( (this one doesn't!) Anywhere else that I might be able to pick up this interview? Thanks in advance!
I am just catching up here so not sure if anyone posted the interview yet, but it is quite long and possibly over the 10% rule per WS
I can PM you the whole article if you would like ???

Very interesting! From what little we see of his courtroom behavior, he does seem to have some kind of neurological impairment. He seems what we used to call “slow.” But he sure didn’t seem to have any trouble tucking it up for the photographer in Hawaii. Who knows?
CD's close friends and family have never indicated any kind of impairment as far as being "slow" and normally I would never comment on such a thing without hearing that is the case from people close to him....but when I heard the jailhouse phone call in the preliminary I have to admit I wondered if he had any sort of "issues" between the way he spoke...and the way LVD spoke to him.

I'm not saying he is impaired to where he doesn't understand or know what he did. I have a friend that waits for a VERY long pause before answering a question or replying to me, and he is also a little monotone, but now that I know him quite well I realize that's just how he communicates and he is sharp as can be (and very witty to boot). Initially my friends communication style made me nervous and I tried to fill the silence (or finish his sentences because it was taking so long) but now that I have known him so long I'm just comfortable and used to it.

I just know that's not how I would have sounded on the phone if they were uncovering the kids remains in MY yard. And I did find it odd. Please don't beat me up. I'm not giving CD any excuses, I'm just saying he didn't sound quite right to me on the phone call given he HAD to know he was screwed to the wall during that phone call.

CD's close friends and family have never indicated any kind of impairment as far as being "slow" and normally I would never comment on such a thing without hearing that is the case from people close to him....but when I heard the jailhouse phone call in the preliminary I have to admit I wondered if he had any sort of "issues" between the way he spoke...and the way LVD spoke to him.

I'm not saying he is impaired to where he doesn't understand or know what he did. I have a friend that waits for a VERY long pause before answering a question or replying to me, and he is also a little monotone, but now that I know him quite well I realize that's just how he communicates and he is sharp as can be (and very witty to boot). Initially my friends communication style made me nervous and I tried to fill the silence (or finish his sentences because it was taking so long) but now that I have known him so long I'm just comfortable and used to it.

I just know that's not how I would have sounded on the phone if they were uncovering the kids remains in MY yard. And I did find it odd. Please don't beat me up. I'm not giving CD any excuses, I'm just saying he didn't sound quite right to me on the phone call given he HAD to know he was screwed to the wall during that phone call.
I do not believe CD has any impairment other than his crazy notion of being a God and having his Goddess to gather the 144,000 for the end of the world.
I believe he was talking like that on that "jail" phone call to LVD because he figured it was likely being recorded.
He was just being careful to not show any type of emotion or to say anything that he felt that he shouldn't say.

I do not believe CD has any impairment other than his crazy notion of being a God and having his Goddess to gather the 144,000 for the end of the world.
I believe he was talking like that on that "jail" phone call to LVD because he figured it was likely being recorded.
He was just being careful to not show any type of emotion or to say anything that he felt that he shouldn't say.
I have wondered that also, but wow. I couldn't have kept it together like that. You probably are right, but how on earth does a NORMAL person remain that calm while the police are uncovering what you have done on your own property. I don't get it.

Very interesting! From what little we see of his courtroom behavior, he does seem to have some kind of neurological impairment. He seems what we used to call “slow.” But he sure didn’t seem to have any trouble tucking it up for the photographer in Hawaii. Who knows?

Maybe it's his resting-doofus-face we're seeing in court?

I am just catching up here so not sure if anyone posted the interview yet, but it is quite long and possibly over the 10% rule per WS
I can PM you the whole article if you would like ???

It's because I live overseas - some sites don't allow access to their websites due to 'European law' or whatever.....o_O If you've a way of sending me the article though, I'd be really grateful, thankyou!!:)

I don't know enough about the justice system, courts and strategies to know if this could even happen but I'd think it would be harder for CD to blame LV and vice versa if they were tried together. They'd both have to gang up on AxC but then it would go have to back to all the lying to police, hiding in HI, failure to produce children, text message, pet cemetary, storage facility, and a whole lot of other evidence we don't know about yet. I doubt a jury would buy any of whatever the defense could dream up, MG or no MG.

I still wonder if it is a possibility in the future for the prosecutor to ask for such? For they are together in a conspiracy charge.

I cannot recall, but perhaps others here can recall when in the process Magbanua and Garcia had approval from the court to do one trial for the Dan Markel case in Florida. It also was a murder conspiracy... Garcia guilty, Magbanua not guilty! iirc. Same trial, two defendants tables! I was on vacation at the time and was glued to it!

Anyone here remember the chain of events that perhaps could be mirrored here?

@AZlawyer do you have insights on when is the deadline to ask different judges to combine a conspiracy trial?

Until I'm convinced it's not going to happen, I think it may very well be. MOO

That is my wish for today, tomorrow, and until the trials start is that they are combined into ONE conspiracy trial.

How will Lori and/or Chad be able to claim Alex did it without testifying to that? I suppose MG and DW could be questioned about Lori’s relationship with her brother but I can’t see how they will be able to lay all the blame on Alex.

Were you following trials during the Caylee Anthony trial.. where the jurors not only had reasonable doubt if George did it, but they demanded to know HOW the child died for them to convict we learned later..\

....... well... it can be done. Hopefully never again as at least one juror on this case will recall that travesty and hang the jury if it goes that way MOO

Last edited:

Well well. To your point, we have seen many cases where the defendant tries to do a "visual" from start to finish to create a "false persona" . MOO. This could be what is going on now.

Example #1 - Casey Anthony with her maiden hair and low chair to make her look small at the defendant table

Example #2 - The Golden State Killer who was wheeled in every day in a wheelchair with his mouth agape and couldn't speak... and then in recent days through FOIA we have video of him climbing around and jumping up on bunk beds

Example #3 - Jodi Arias............ pfffffffft not going there... augh!

It is his mask MOO for his trial MOO (He's good at that MOO)

RSBM

I'm just saying he didn't sound quite right to me on the phone call given he HAD to know he was screwed to the wall during that phone call.

To me, it was knowing they were recorded, and couldn't talk.. and it was an "oh chit, let's just bond with silence, you have already been notified by Means as to what is going on, and I'm dejected, we are screwed but I can't say it" type of voice.

MOO

Yep
MOO

Last edited:
I agree he did sound really odd in that call. You are right, he was just realizing that the poop was hitting the fan. The fantasy was over. LE was digging up actual dead children on his property. No more spin, no more putting off explanations, no more pretending they were alive in a mysterious hiding place. I think he sounded like a six year old. People react to high stress situations in different ways, especially when they are guilty. He was realizing his life as he had lived it up to that point was over. He certainly didn’t sound normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes