Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's also noted in the transcript here of the May 16th 48 hours program Search for missing Idaho children reveals "no sign of life, no sign of death" - CBS News which the audio can be heard here The Missing Children of Lori Vallow Daybell (I cannot find a free link for the 48 hours special.. so audio and transcript from MSM is shown)

It's so strange to now go back and listen to the entire thing. Especially Janis and Summer comments

Of many...

"Jonathan Vigliotti: Not — she's not preparing for the end of the world, she doesn't believe that she is leading the 144,000—

Janis Cox: No.

Summer Shiflet: She has never said the end of the world is gonna happen in July. That has never come from her mouth or lips ever.

Summer Shiflet : A lot of the things that have been reported … any small truths that are in there have been twisted. But most of them are flat out not even true.

For example, the police reported no one saw or heard from JJ after September 23, but Janis Cox says she called Lori on October 1 — a full week later — and could hear JJ playing in the background. She gave "48 Hours" her phone records that showed a 97-minute call.

Janis Cox: He was alive and well.

Jonathan Vigliotti: How do you know that though?

Janis Cox: Because I know JJ … no one's gonna pretend to be JJ.

At one point, she says JJ actually got on the phone and said, "Hi Mimi," his nickname for her.

Jonathan Vigliotti: You spoke with him though on the phone?

Janis Cox: Yeah. Yes. And I heard him and he was out playing … And— he just takes the phone, you know — and he knows — you know, he knows who we are.

Janis Cox: So he still knew I'm Mimi, you know? He still knew me, Mimi.

The Rexburg police aren't commenting on the call. But Cox and Shiflet want to set the record straight on something else – or rather someone else: their son and brother Alex Cox, Lori's so-called enforcer — the man who shot and killed Charles Vallow.

Jonathan Vigliotti: Is Alex the henchman here?

Summer Shiflet: No [laughs].

Janis Cox: No, he's not.

Summer Shiflet: Alex was the most easygoing, relaxed, hilarious h— type of person. … There's nothing about him that was a hit man...

--------

" Lori's sister and mother say that's nonsense. They claim Lori stockpiled JJ's medication, so he didn't need that pill bottle found by police. And as for Bailey?

Janis Cox: I don't think Bailey's an issue, as far as JJ is concerned.

Jonathan Vigliotti: There's a lot going on that just doesn't add up —

Janis Cox: OK. I — I do know about the dog. I was over there a lot. Charles loved Bailey. JJ was not really attached to it—

Summer Shiflet: He was fine without him.

But in the months after JJ and Tylee went missing, Lori made several trips to a Rexburg, Idaho, storage unit. And inside that unit?

Morgan Loew: Things that belonged to the kids: bicycles, toys, things like that. … It's pretty tough to come to a different conclusion other than … the kids were no longer around and no longer needed this stuff.

Even more damning than what Lori left behind, may be what she took with her to Hawaii: JJ and Tylee's birth certificates, Tylee's bankcard, which had been used since her disappearance, and Tylee's cell phone....

Jonathan Vigliotti: How about Tylee's cell phone?

Janis Cox: She told me … in — September … that she had confiscated Tylee's cell phone.

Janis and Summer say Lori didn't want Tylee to be tracked through her phone; she was always fearful of those who she said threatened her and the kids.

Summer Shiflet: She put her daughter first all the time. … she loves her daughter and her children. And … she always was, like, putting Tylee's … and JJ's needs ahead of her own.....

Charles Vallow was afraid of Lori according to those divorce documents.

Rich Robertson: He wrote about what he thought might happen to him. … And he was rightfully afraid of that.

Summer Shiflet: He wasn't scared of Lori. … even the whole time he was filing for divorce and all those things, he was begging for her to come back.

ETA: MM is going to rue the day when he got all the players (SS, Janis, MP/IP, MG etc) to do all those Dateline/48hours/EIN/AZFamily Interviews around her bail hearing in May) MOO It has them locked in.

Yes, it's also noted in the transcript here of the May 16th 48 hours program Search for missing Idaho children reveals "no sign of life, no sign of death" - CBS News which the audio can be heard here The Missing Children of Lori Vallow Daybell (I cannot find a free link for the 48 hours special.. so audio and transcript from MSM is shown)

It's so strange to now go back and listen to the entire thing. Especially Janis and Summer comments

Of many...

"Jonathan Vigliotti: Not — she's not preparing for the end of the world, she doesn't believe that she is leading the 144,000—

Janis Cox: No.

Summer Shiflet: She has never said the end of the world is gonna happen in July. That has never come from her mouth or lips ever.

Summer Shiflet : A lot of the things that have been reported … any small truths that are in there have been twisted. But most of them are flat out not even true.

For example, the police reported no one saw or heard from JJ after September 23, but Janis Cox says she called Lori on October 1 — a full week later — and could hear JJ playing in the background. She gave "48 Hours" her phone records that showed a 97-minute call.

At one point, she says JJ actually got on the phone and said, "Hi Mimi," his nickname for her.

Janis Cox: Yeah. Yes. And I heard him and he was out playing … And— he just takes the phone, you know — and he knows — you know, he knows who we are.

Janis Cox: So he still knew I'm Mimi, you know? He still knew me, Mimi.

The Rexburg police aren't commenting on the call. But Cox and Shiflet want to set the record straight on something else – or rather someone else: their son and brother Alex Cox, Lori's so-called enforcer — the man who shot and killed Charles Vallow.

Jonathan Vigliotti: Is Alex the henchman here?

Summer Shiflet: No [laughs].

Janis Cox: No, he's not.

Summer Shiflet: Alex was the most easygoing, relaxed, hilarious h— type of person. … There's nothing about him that was a hit man...

--------

" Lori's sister and mother say that's nonsense. They claim Lori stockpiled JJ's medication, so he didn't need that pill bottle found by police. And as for Bailey?

Janis Cox: I don't think Bailey's an issue, as far as JJ is concerned.

Jonathan Vigliotti: There's a lot going on that just doesn't add up —

Janis Cox: OK. I — I do know about the dog. I was over there a lot. Charles loved Bailey. JJ was not really attached to it—

Summer Shiflet: He was fine without him.

But in the months after JJ and Tylee went missing, Lori made several trips to a Rexburg, Idaho, storage unit. And inside that unit?

Morgan Loew: Things that belonged to the kids: bicycles, toys, things like that. … It's pretty tough to come to a different conclusion other than … the kids were no longer around and no longer needed this stuff.

Even more damning than what Lori left behind, may be what she took with her to Hawaii: JJ and Tylee's birth certificates, Tylee's bankcard, which had been used since her disappearance, and Tylee's cell phone....

Jonathan Vigliotti: How about Tylee's cell phone?

Janis Cox: She told me … in — September … that she had confiscated Tylee's cell phone.

Janis and Summer say Lori didn't want Tylee to be tracked through her phone; she was always fearful of those who she said threatened her and the kids.

Summer Shiflet: She put her daughter first all the time. … she loves her daughter and her children. And … she always was, like, putting Tylee's … and JJ's needs ahead of her own.....

Charles Vallow was afraid of Lori according to those divorce documents.

Rich Robertson: He wrote about what he thought might happen to him. … And he was rightfully afraid of that.

Summer Shiflet: He wasn't scared of Lori. … even the whole time he was filing for divorce and all those things, he was begging for her to come back.

ETA: MM is going to rue the day when he got all the players (SS, Janis, MP/IP, MG etc) to do all those Dateline/48hours/EIN/AZFamily Interviews around her bail hearing in May) MOO It has them locked in.
This is the interview that triggered a search warrant at JC's house. Sealed.

Do you think Lori would have killed her children before she met Chad? I agree, she was a horrible human, but Tylee made it to 16 years old, and I'm not sure she would have killed those children if Chad had not entered the picture. Shocked that I wrote that, because she was the epitome of a horrible mother and a complete waste of a human.
I don't believe that she would have killed her children without the religious justification Chad provided, combined with other incentives.

Because she was lying through her Botox lying mouth.
She couldn't have talked to JJ as he was already buried in her son-in-laws back yard.
I know some have mentioned that it could have been AxC impersonating JJ's voice but I don't believe that either.
Her wording, her voice, her stuttering, points to her lying.
The whole crew/family are lying liars.
I tend to agree Janis was lying, but it also reminds me of LVD telling MG to go out and take random pictures of children playing and to send it to the police as representation that J.J. was with her safe and sound. MOO

I tend to agree Janis was lying, but it also reminds me of LVD telling MG to go out and take random pictures of children playing and to send it to the police as representation that J.J. was with her safe and sound. MOO

Yeah, I don't care who you are, no one is going to do that and become an accessory to whatever drama LVD had going on.

I have seen such a list — in his own
handwriting? Not sure. Someone posted it here about a month ago. IIRC, he was careful to rate LDS leaders as “light.”
Ballpark ranking of LDS leaders and members was given under his rubric:

Most LDS members were rated 2L, most Bishops and ward leaders 3L, stake presidents and General Authorities 4L, most apostles 5L and some 6L.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1256084527815876608

Just going back and reviewing, sorry to quote my own post but something now just really struck me.

When was the last time anyone... anyone here had a 97 minute call. Over an hour and a half? I don't think I've had such a long call in the last 40 years of my life.

I wonder what her "normal" pattern of phone calls were and why such a looooooooooong call on October 1st?

repost:

Janis Cox: So he still knew I'm Mimi, you know? He still knew me, Mimi."

.........and what a weird way to phrase it as "he still knew I'm Mimi... he still knew me, Mimi" and "Janis Cox: Yeah. Yes. And I heard him and he was out playing … And— he just takes the phone, you know — and he knows — you know, he knows who we are."

Huh? Of course he still knew you! (or the infamous behavioral distancing word of "we" vs. "I am" at this point you were on the phone?) Why comment on it as a talking point Janis?

Is it because the zombie shouldn't have known who you were? Of course he would still "know" you.. you just saw him about a month before when the left??

Huh??

*scratches head* at the reason for so many of the "talking points" in the entire interview. MOO

Search for missing Idaho children reveals "no sign of life, no sign of death" - CBS News

ETA: Oh yeah, the day after this 97 minute call was the shot at Brandon on October 2nd.

‘Cult mom’ Lori Vallow linked to the attempted murder of ANOTHER man as it's revealed where missing kids were last seen

"He told cops in Rexburg, Idaho, that rifle bullets hit the back window of his car and the driver's doorframe before he drove away and the jeep turned away on October 2 - less a month after the last known sightings of Vallow's kids."
Well I will simply say this bluntly. She lied when she said she talked to and heard J.J. she is protecting LV the same way Cindy Anthony protected CA when she testified under oath that she did the search for chloroform on the computer. She should have been charged for lying under oath when it was proven she was at work at the time and couldn’t have done that search.

Sorry I hadnt heard of this before and Im not familiar with LDS, is there a significance to the rankings? Thanks in advance :)
I'm not LDS either. This isn't a church ranking, it's Chad's own designation to separate good (L-light) from evil (D-dark) people. Dark people were in danger of becoming zombies and getting killed. That's how he justified all the murders. He ranked LDS representatives according to their status in the church (6L was the highest level).

I'm not LDS either. This isn't a church ranking, it's Chad's own designation to separate good (L-light) from evil (D-dark) people. Dark people were in danger of becoming zombies and getting killed. That's how he justified all the murders. He ranked LDS representatives according to their status in the church (6L was the highest level).
Ahhhh okay that makes sense, thank you for explaining. I guess providing a ranking is only fair when you have to convince your cult followers that homicide is the only answer and Im sure it cant hurt as a method of keeping them in line

Well I will simply say this bluntly. She lied when she said she talked to and heard J.J. she is protecting LV the same way Cindy Anthony protected CA when she testified under oath that she did the search for chloroform on the computer. She should have been charged for lying under oath when it was proven she was at work at the time and couldn’t have done that search.
JC also lied about JJ not being attached to his therapy dog and about Lori stockpiling JJ's medicine.

Bumping an earlier post:

Folks, random youtube videos and sleuthing of witnesses is NOT allowed. This is a basic policy of WS and DW is a witness and not a POI or suspect.

Please read The Rules and post in accordance with them.
Next person to sleuth or encourage sleuthing of DW will receive a 2 week Websleuths vacation.

Bumping an earlier post:

Folks, random youtube videos and sleuthing of witnesses is NOT allowed. This is a basic policy of WS and DW is a witness and not a POI or suspect.

Please read The Rules and post in accordance with them.
Next person to sleuth or encourage sleuthing of DW will receive a 2 week Websleuths vacation.

Do you think Lori would have killed her children before she met Chad? I agree, she was a horrible human, but Tylee made it to 16 years old, and I'm not sure she would have killed those children if Chad had not entered the picture. Shocked that I wrote that, because she was the epitome of a horrible mother and a complete waste of a human.

Gotcha, I see where you're thinking. I agree. I guess I was more focused that Lori could have done it with even another man than Chad as I see Lori more focused on the $$ than actually the man if that makes sense?

I just can't get into her mind. As is usual with these murderers we follow. This case just is beyond words.....

I don't believe that she would have killed her children without the religious justification Chad provided, combined with other incentives.

..yep, more along these lines.

Last edited:
Im not sure if this has been discussed, I know what CD was considered a religious leader since he was a teen, but is there any evidence of him kind of forming his own cult within the church or having a light/dark rating system prior to meeting LV? Part of me wonders if she encouraged him to get more power within the church or maybe he'd always had these beliefs and just held back sharing them. Its the whole chicken or egg debate

IMO Tylee never suspected anything. She knew that Lori was kooky, but would not imagine her killing her own children.

Tylee's Jeep was used in the October 2 attack on BB in Gilbert. Later it was seized by the police in Rexburg.

I know that I mostly always fail at trying to gain insight into criminals, but who, if they are planning to kill some one, tries, ineffectively, to shoot them? Not once (TD) but twice (BB)? Doesn't that just raise suspicions and cause the intended victim to start watching and reporting everything? Was it intended to seem like an "outside" or more random attack to remove suspicion from the family? I do not get it. Or was the shooter just a person with bad aim and s/he had to try a differnt method? Since I am asking these questions, we know that AC and CD had guns- did LVD? Did they ever practice? Buy ammo? Maybe LE has evidence from the BB and TD attempts.

Please, speaking from Florida, we have TOO MANY cases alrwady’

And let's not forget that Casey Anthony was from Florida and we see how well that went. I would totally skip their sunshine laws if it meant she was found guilty. So if waiting for info means a guilty conviction, I will wait.
Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member