Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically “I’m not doing anything until you do.” Can this really be a defense? All jmo

When I read it I thought it was saying they had no evidence because the state seized it all. Of course they don't have any witnesses. So no defense.

And I do wonder if Means is working without pay now, since he calls himself an advocate and not an attorney.

Two things that stood out to me:

1. MM thinks that he doesn't have to comply with discovery requests until after the state has completed ALL of his discovery requests. Can any attorneys here advise if that is even legal?

2. MM is now identifying himself as "Advocate for Defendant". Not sure how long he has been her "advocate" instead of her "attorney", but I did find his response to discovery from June 1, 2020 for her Madison County case indicated "attorney".

Note of interest: This response to discovery appears to be a copy of the June 1 response.

What are the differences between an Attorney and an Advocate - how do their jobs differ?

I have no idea what it means, I find it quite curious! If I was forced to guess, it probably has to do with MM not getting paid. But that is a complete guess.

I think an attorney in Idaho uses the title “Advocate” as some states use “Esquire” or “Attorney for”. I’ve seen several of both Prior and Means’ motions, et al, have “Advocate for” to reference his client LV at the signature section of the motion/response.

I agree, I dont think he has an impairment, if anything I think he is very aware of his behavior and how others are perceiving him. IMO all the odd behavior is an intentional act of Chads part to appear more innocent or to make it seem like hes incapable of masterminding a murder conspiracy

IMO, CD seems to act and talk like a child when he perceives he is in trouble and wants those around him to think he is too mild mannered to be a con. That’s what we are picking up on in phone conversations and his mannerisms in court.

If he talked like that on podcasts and at workshops no one would look at him twice. It is all an act I’m sure he perfected using his parents and anyone else he wanted to manipulate. Using visions was just another way to control.

I personally don’t buy anything he is selling. Two dead children buried in his back yard and a wife who conveniently died so he would have money to live the good life is all I need to know. AMOO.

I agree, I dont think he has an impairment, if anything I think he is very aware of his behavior and how others are perceiving him. IMO all the odd behavior is an intentional act of Chads part to appear more innocent or to make it seem like hes incapable of masterminding a murder conspiracy

@ivegotthemic. I posted my comment and then read your comment. I guess the great minds cliche applies.

I just wanted to comment about the mental health evaluation that LVD was asked to undergo. There were actually 2 different times LVD was asked to meet with mental health professionals to determine if she had an underlying issue that was problematic for CV & their marriage.

We saw the 1 time where she was asked to go to Community Bridges because CV alleged LVD was a "danger to herself or others". This type of mental health evaluation is only to assess that specific topic and whether she needed to be "detained" by a court order for 72 hours for further evaluation and treatment. It is an emergent request because it is an effort to prevent harm to self or others from someone who is having a psychotic episode, or maybe under the influence of drugs/alcohol. This is what LVD attended after going to the police station and being interviewed. The officer even commented that she did not appear to be needing this level of intervention and even gave her hints of how to get out of the evaluation quickly (IMO). LVD probably walked in and said "CV is the one who is crazy - I would never harm him or myself or anyone else" or something to that effect and they had to let her go. The allegation that she was a threat to society or self was not proven so they had to drop it. (I am just assuming based upon her demeanor in the body cam at the police station and MG's statement about passing with "flying colors").

Secondly, there was a court order during the divorce proceedings that was granted to have LVD undergo a psychological evaluation (testing, interviewing, assessment, metrics, reports, etc.) which LVD never showed up for. (based upon information that has been given so far).

Hence, I do not believe we have any real psychological evaluations of LVD and given her patterns of behavior and personality traits I am not surprised. Most people with cluster B (Narcissistic) traits avoid being assessed and seeking treatment as that would prove they might have a "flaw" - hence failure.
MOO

Don't forget at 10:00 PM EASTERN on Websleuths YouTube Live we welcome former D.A. and now a defense attorney Steve Clark, managing director of the San Francisco Bay Area-baswd firm Verdict Group Inc, and Websleuths friend and president of the Visual Law Group Mark A. Johnson
We are going to hear all about defense and prosecution strategy in the Daybell case and more.
CLICK HERE AT 10 PM EASTERN AND JOIN US LIVE

There's an interesting podcast interview out from August 21 with Lori's friend from Hawaii (AR). She gives details of Lori's multiple stays there and also mentions MG.

(Not naming the podcast because I'm not sure if it's approved here.)

AC did a live video tonight (still doing it actually) and in it she is going through a document that DW created about his beliefs/visions which are in some places consistent with CD such as tent city. Is anyone familiar with that document and know where it can be found? I hadn't seen it before.

AC did a live video tonight (still doing it actually) and in it she is going through a document that DW created about his beliefs/visions which are in some places consistent with CD such as tent city. Is anyone familiar with that document and know where it can be found? I hadn't seen it before.

I believe it is a partial transcript of the video on You Tube that was mentioned a couple of times here. Put his name and then the number 2 in the You Tube search bar. It is a black screen but will play a recording of a talk he gave from a few years back.

DW isn't a suspect in the case, so he's out of bounds for public sleuthing. The concept of tent cities likely wasn't foreign to many in the PAP/AVOW prepper crowd. Their unorthodox beliefs aren't on trial here as they don't seem inherently dangerous, with the exception of the zombie doctrine that was Chad's speciality. (IMO)

DW isn't a suspect in the case, so he's out of bounds for public sleuthing. The concept of tent cities likely wasn't foreign to many in the PAP/AVOW prepper crowd. Their unorthodox beliefs aren't on trial here as they don't seem inherently dangerous, with the exception of the zombie doctrine that was Chad's speciality. (IMO)
I don't agree, and I absolutely understand DW isn't on trial or sluethable. MG is also not a suspect either but there are plenty of opinions and debate about her. I'm not even giving an opinion I would just like to read the document. I do think the unorthodox beliefs are relevant as it goes to motive since CD has been known to have similar beliefs as far as white tent cities. I'm not trying to go down a religious rabbit hole or debate any of that, or accuse him of anything whatsoever, but I'd like to read the document if allowable. Thats all.

I believe it is a partial transcript of the video on You Tube that was mentioned a couple of times here. Put his name and then the number 2 in the You Tube search bar. It is a black screen but will play a recording of a talk he gave from a few years back.
This was a word document he wrote himself with bullets written in the third person.. Thank you for this though, I will do a search!!

I don't agree, and I absolutely understand DW isn't on trial or sluethable. MG is also not a suspect either but there are plenty of opinions and debate about her. I'm not even giving an opinion I would just like to read the document. I do think the unorthodox beliefs are relevant as it goes to motive since CD has been known to have similar beliefs as far as white tent cities. I'm not trying to go down a religious rabbit hole or debate any of that, or accuse him of anything whatsoever, but I'd like to read the document if allowable. Thats all.
BBM. Stating opinions about and debating the info that is in MSM about a person isn't considered sleuthing, but linking to a document with new info about them would be.

I don't see the connection between the belief in tent cities and a motive for murder.

BBM. Stating opinions about and debating the info that is in MSM about a person isn't considered sleuthing, but linking to a document with new info about them would be.

I don't see the connection between the belief in tent cities and a motive for murder.
So you are confirming and confident there is no info about this DW document in MSM? That was my question to begin with.

Every person on earth cannot live in a tent city in one town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990