Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took one for the team.... I listened. There is absolutely NOTHING new other than NGs made up twists of the facts and other people's words. That's almost an hour of my life I will never get back. I can't believe we still consider her and her sidekick to be actual MSM. JMO LRR LRR LRR

Thank you for talking one for us....I really did not want to listen. I am sending cyber chocolate, flowers, nice weather, and anything else you may wish. Thank you again!

I took one for the team.... I listened. There is absolutely NOTHING new other than NGs made up twists of the facts and other people's words. That's almost an hour of my life I will never get back. I can't believe we still consider her and her sidekick to be actual MSM. JMO LRR LRR LRR
Thank you for taking one for the team lol. She’s completely unreliable when it comes to facts. She’s more of a gossip than an investigative reporter.

We owe you. Big time. Jmo

Thank you for talking one for us....I really did not want to listen. I am sending cyber chocolate, flowers, nice weather, and anything else you may wish. Thank you again!
Thank you for taking one for the team lol. She’s completely unreliable when it comes to facts. She’s more of a gossip than an investigative reporter.[/QUOTE

NG uses her attorney power/knowledge plus the media (hoopla) to report on cases that will bring her the most money. I bet she was once a fantastic attorney....now it’s a circus. JMOO

Chris Watts is reading scripture too. (When he’s not reading bedtime stories to his dead daughters that is. The ones he killed and stuffed in oil tanks.) When word gets out a convicted monster is studying scripture in their cell, unless proven otherwise I’ll assume they’re doing it to soften jailors, the public and the parole board. Lori and Chad could [prison] tattoo scripture on their foreheads and it wouldn’t mean a damn thing to me.

Some people genuinely reach out to God as a result of hitting rock bottom in their lives--and you can't get much lower than sitting by yourself in jail after murdering two children. They definitely should be judged and held accountable for their vile deeds, but their final judge will not be a person, but God.

A new work week.....I always wonder what will happen when I wake up every morning. Will more charges be filed, will one turn on the other, what other evidence will be released?

Thank you to all for keeping up with court dates, news articles and other information. I and other really appreciate it. Off to the dentist!

Nate Eaton - Reporter
121967656_3573639712656202_4707456778081947922_n.jpg

Picture posted today by Nate but no story. One year anniversary.

Last edited:
The "Douglas" in the Foundation title says a lot. What a loving, giving woman to have tragically run afoul of this den of demons :( I hope the Foundation raises a surprising amount of money.

How sad that only her parents and siblings are a part of this foundation. Curious why other (presumably, closer) family members are not mentioned... hmm

Jmo

In general, if an autopsy comes back indicating foul play is that information frequently held back by LE until they are ready to arrest? Or would we know it by now?
Well, AxC autopsy reports were shared publicly, saying he died of natural causes
We, or at least I, believe different, but that is what was announced.
I would think if TD's came back as natural death, that would be released also.
So, my thinking and JMO, they may have found something. I hope

The statement that they saw her two weeks prior and she had no signs of sickness is very telling. I hope his decision to send her to her parents that weekend is part of the evidence that convicts him and LV. I can't imagine the shock of her death and then to hear his lies of on going illness and his version of her death. I don't know how they attended the memorial with him. Then watch this all unfold with Lori. So much evil. Praying for justice. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member