Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he had went back there for awhile? Maybe he didn't change his address? Obviously, I literally can't remember it enough to keep it straight. :cool:
IIRC, at some point he went back to visit his parents (it wasn't their address on the court document). I doubt that he owns two homes. His old home in Utah would have been occupied by other people.

Lately, I’ve been thinking about the FBI’s involvement. The Bureau doesn’t roll for every missing kid, even white ones. But there’s precedent for Mormon end-times splinter groups to commit acts of terrorism. Google “Ervil LeBaron” and “The Four O’Clock Murders.” I think the FBI had received rumors that PAP and its fellow travelers were stockpiling guns and ammo, and maybe at some point somebody in the mainstream Church was/felt threatened, possibly a spouse who came forward with something like “my husband joined a freaky survivalist militia group!” The original attraction for Bureau was an opportunity to research and question lots of potential members while looking for the mysterious couple that were supposedly sheltering Tylee and JJ. Of course, the deeper they got into the case the more the agents came to care for the missing children. When it became likely they were dead, the agents weren’t gonna back off just because the case was a nonstarter as far as domestic terrorism.

The precedent goes even further back, google the Mountain Meadows Massacre.

IIRC, at some point he went back to visit his parents (it wasn't their address on the court document). I doubt that he owns two homes. His old home in Utah would have been occupied by other people.

I think I've just gotten myself confused with all the addresses and such. Yeah. I don’t recall him owning 2 homes. Jmo

I wonder if it is Chad who asked his lawyer to call her Vallow and not use Daybell? Now that would be interesting!
Even if he didn't, he could put a stop to it if he wanted to. He's obviously 100% okay with her being "Miss Vallow". Jmo
If a trials or trials go ahead as joint, it will be interesting to see how the lawyers refer to the names of their respective clients while in the same room and in front of judge and a jury.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

NEW: Phoenix PD spokeswoman Sgt. Mercedes Fortune confirms investigators will review case of Joseph Ryan’s death. He was Lori Vallow’s 3rd husband & Tylee Ryan’s dad. He died of a heart attack in 2018. Audio of Vallow allegedly saying she wanted to murder him led to this move.
Justin Lum clarified in another tweet that this doesn't mean that Joseph Ryan's case is being reopened.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1325588745085542400

Phoenix PD said investigators will review the death of Joseph Ryan, but it doesn't mean it's being re-opened for investigation.

https://twitter.com/FOX10Phoenix/status/1325634213308231682

If a trials or trials go ahead as joint, it will be interesting to see how the lawyers refer to the names of their respective clients while in the same room and in front of judge and a jury.
Yes, and how they respond to one another. Does anyone know if co-defendants can communicate while in the courtroom during a trial?

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

NEW: Phoenix PD spokeswoman Sgt. Mercedes Fortune confirms investigators will review case of Joseph Ryan’s death. He was Lori Vallow’s 3rd husband & Tylee Ryan’s dad. He died of a heart attack in 2018. Audio of Vallow allegedly saying she wanted to murder him led to this move.
I am glad for this. But there is still Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell. I am sure autopsy results have been back for Tammy a long while.
Still, no murder charges brought for JJ or Tylee.
I wonder if justice will EVER be brought. It’s been over a year since the last murder. And months since an arrest just for locating the children’s bodies.

In my opinion, Chad and Lori think they will get away with this in time.

I'm truly hoping I'm on target with this but I feel that they won't get away with it after finding the bodies on CD's property, the text messages, the recorded phone calls, having MG not answer the calls from LE, etc and that a jury would not be swayed to acquit. The defense will attempt to put all the blame on AxC since he's no longer around. It's the easy "out" but I hope the prosecuters can convince the jury that AxC had many other options in the area to hide the bodies so CD would have had to be in on it.

I still believe that if anyone had done this crime they'd have already been charged but since this has become such a high-profile case, the prosecution is taking it's time. Let's all keep the faith!!

I was watching Forensic Files tonight, a very old one and it talked about this case. Where a daughter Almost Got Away With Murder because she poisoned her father with barium. Foaming at the mouth, and the autopsy said it was due to cardiac failure. Sound familiar?

It took over a year until the girl told a friend what she had done. Luckily they had kept some tissue from autopsy and they were able to send out to a specialized Laboratory to find the chemical in the tissue at lethal levels.

I still have hope that they can find the poison in all the deaths that have followed Lori.

Poisoning Daddy – Texas Monthly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members