Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else get to see the hearing? It was a big nothing. <edited to add that this is for the charge of obstructing an officer.>
The only place I could find a live stream was on YouTube. Search for Vallow Daybell Case - Livestream! Lori Vallow Pretrial Hearing - Madison Co.

Set for trial the week of August 30, 2021.

Hi all, I have been away from here for a couple of months due to struggling with my mental health, I have been relying on some youtube channels that I'm subscribed to to hear about any big updates but I've not seen anything uploaded, has there been any significant updates or findings since last October?
So sorry to hear you have been struggling. We ALL do from time to time. Glad you are back! Not sure when you went away but bottom line is still no murder charges for anybody and delays on other charges. Maybe now that 2021 is here and the vaccine is here things will get back to normal.

Thanks Forever Young for posting the link.
A few things I noticed is LV never appears. Some prisoners will do anything to get out of the cell for a few hours. Covid rules may come into play.

Mr. Woods looks preoccupied all the time.

Now we wait until August....I bet it’s delayed again even without Covid rules. JMOO

Thanks Forever Young for posting the link.
A few things I noticed is LV never appears. Some prisoners will do anything to get out of the cell for a few hours. Covid rules may come into play.

Mr. Woods looks preoccupied all the time.

Now we wait until August....I bet it’s delayed again even without Covid rules. JMOO

Its going to be a long, hot summer, isn't it?

I agree. It looked like Rob Woods couldn't wait to get out of there. Looked like he was barely ready, but today was just kind of a formality. Probably preoccupied thinking about the January 6 hearing coming up on Wednesday.

I noticed on the Hearing notice that LV has another attorney listed in addition to Mark Means on the certificate of service page, does anyone recollect if he has been on there before? I went back through the more recent filings and he seems to be new.

Ameneded Redacted Notice of Remote Hearing CR.pdf (idaho.gov)

I just looked at this attorney's website. Steven J Wright is an estate planner / real estate attorney. Not sure how much help he will be with a CRIMINAL case.

Lori Vallow -

Trial January 25th 2021 vacated (due to Idaho Supreme Court notice of no jury trials).

August 17th 2021, 10:00am - pre-trial conference

August 30th through September 3rd 2021, jury trial

Madison County - Judge Mallard

(For @Niner )
And, Charles Vallow's birthday is August 17. Ironic.

Hi all, I have been away from here for a couple of months due to struggling with my mental health, I have been relying on some youtube channels that I'm subscribed to to hear about any big updates but I've not seen anything uploaded, has there been any significant updates or findings since last October?

Sorry I clicked like, I just wanted to say welcome back and hope you're feeling better than you were. I'm in the UK and on the Clinically at Risk list so been in and out of lock down since March. Hasn't been easy but spend lots of time reading, doing family history plus other interests and on here. Sorry to go on and on. Lovely to see you again anyway.

I just looked at this attorney's website. Steven J Wright is an estate planner / real estate attorney. Not sure how much help he will be with a CRIMINAL case.

Okay I figured it out, he has filed on behalf of the media before so he is actually representing the media and not LV so that this hearing could be open. Here's some earlier filings where he was involved:

Objection to the State of Idahos Motion to Reconsider.pdf

ETA: MOO

Sorry you’ve been struggling. I think all of us who have any mental illness have felt it exacerbated by fear of Covid and the accompanying restrictions. Glad you’re back!

Did anyone else get to see the hearing? It was a big nothing. <edited to add that this is for the charge of obstructing an officer.>
The only place I could find a live stream was on YouTube. Search for Vallow Daybell Case - Livestream! Lori Vallow Pretrial Hearing - Madison Co.

Set for trial the week of August 30, 2021.
I hear you. Routine motion hearings. We are going through the same wait in my cousin's case. It's really hard to not get any new information...

Its going to be a long, hot summer, isn't it?

I agree. It looked like Rob Woods couldn't wait to get out of there. Looked like he was barely ready, but today was just kind of a formality. Probably preoccupied thinking about the January 6 hearing coming up on Wednesday.

This is going to be a long drawn out case. If Means is hoping the public forgets and his client will get off, he does not know how WS remembers! I want to see her and CD on trail for what they did. I will wait....but sure wish it was sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery