Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So disposition - dispose - settle, that's what it sounds like the meaning is. I'm not getting one answer when I look it up, it has several meanings in different contexts. I'm just going to assume he means a guilty plea or a dismissal of case. Perhaps others can weigh in.

A disposition in a criminal proceeding is it's final outcome. Examples: Guilty, Not Guilty, Dismissed

See, I think that it is opposite. If they had the evidence, CD would be charged. The fact that there has not been any release of information about TD's autopsy, to me, means it was either inconclusive or nothing found.

TD has a lot of relatives, children, parents, siblings, that deserve to know if she had been murdered. INMO. The authorities can't just sit on that information for over a year or more...

I'm in the other boat. If they found something, why would they instantly have to charge anyone? So the public can cheer? It's not a movie. They have even more leverage as they use the new info to dig deeper and build their case against him/her/them (assuming they found something)

I'm pretty sure they can do exactly that if it's part of an ongoing investigation. (not saying it's not tough for the above mentioned). It happens all the time. This case just happens to have worldwide attention.

Also, the autopsy just came back so not much time has gone by

IMO something huge is coming down. Vacating vs. continuing paint a totally different picture in which direction this case is going. The demeanor of JP and MM was wildly different than previous. Today, JP had a small smug grin even before the giant grin. My guess is LV is not going to be happy with the outcome of today's "hearing"

Again, just speculation

Sorry this was 3:30 mst. Here’s the recording you can watch on East Idaho News, you may need to scroll to the last 4 minutes though. East Idaho News
Thank you! Does anyone know if there’s a way to forward 15 seconds at a time in FB? I see the rewind, but not a fast forward. I try to do it w/the slider and can’t ever stop in the right place.

IMO something huge is coming down. Vacating vs. continuing paint a totally different picture in which direction this case is going. The demeanor of JP and MM was wildly different than previous. Today, JP had a small smug grin even before the giant grin. My guess is LV is not going to be happy with the outcome of today's "hearing"

Again, just speculation

Yes, it seemed that Prior won something, and that Means lost something.

That marriage certificate, and mention of Lori being under the conflicts of laws and ‘Full Faith and Credit Clause’ of the United States Constitution (FFCC), - Scott Reisch was talking about this - supposedly it was filed in the motion with the marriage certificate.

Now this surely more than Lori just wanting to be called Daybell, IMO. Sounds like someone is not recognizing Lori and Chad's marriage? The judge still did refer to her as Mrs. Vallow.

Yes, it seemed that Prior won something, and that Means lost something.

That marriage certificate, and mention of Lori being under the conflicts of laws and ‘Full Faith and Credit Clause’ of the United States Constitution (FFCC), - Scott Reisch was talking about this - supposedly it was filed in the motion with the marriage certificate.

Now this surely more than Lori just wanting to be called Daybell, IMO. Sounds like someone is not recognizing Lori and Chad's marriage? The judge still did refer to her as Mrs. Vallow.
Rob Wood had his poker face on too.

Daybell may have cut a deal. MM was not happy and he now gets to tell Vallow. Woods knew whatever it was before hand but MM did not. April 7 will be interesting. I sure would not want to be Means and Prior working in the same building! I would like to be a fly on the wall.
Thanks for the link SleuthD-O-Doubleg

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

20 hrs ·

Get your Truth Team shirt and stay tuned for our next signing.
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

158264932_263789278637239_7349494468477560027_n.jpg
Priceless

I just hope that if a deal was cut that it's not going to be like the Berreth case. I've stated numerous times that I don't think the FBI hangs out here for months and months based on emotions so I truly believe they have enough to move forward with either party. Obviously, if one flips that would be huge and changes the landscape but I don't think think they're "desperate" for cooperation from either CD or LV. I still feel the state holds the cards

Last edited:
I just hope that if a deal was cut that it's not going to be like the Berreth case. I've stated numerous times that I don't think the FBI hangs out here for months and months based on emotions so I truly believe they have enough to move forward with either party. Obviously, if one flips that would be huge and changes the landscape but I don't think think they're "desperate" for cooperation from either CD or LV. I still feel the state holds the cards
The hypothetical plea deal would only be about the current charges, right? No murders, but concealment and desecration of the children's bodies. I can't imagine Chad being given a deal here. Currently he likely denies knowledge of the burials in his back yard. What will he admit to in exchange for information that is short of the full charges? Either he was there and fully participated in the acts or he knows nothing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC