Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local update: MM is at the women’s detention center today
I routinely follow this despicable case but don’t comment much. Thank you for your frequent updates. When I lived in Canada, not far from Idaho, I had a number of LDS friends. I have to say that they always treated me with the utmost kindness and respect.

Nice. But I wouldn't give them a dime. Until they publicly come out against Chad Daybell, who knows? Maybe the money is used to fund his legal bills.
I understand what you’re saying. Idk if Tammy’s family is supporting CD though. The last Dateline, Tammy’s sister and brother inlaw said how they thought the whole thing was fishy.

All jmo moo imo

Nice. But I wouldn't give them a dime. Until they publicly come out against Chad Daybell, who knows? Maybe the money is used to fund his legal bills.
I'd be very surprised if Tammy's family (her parents and siblings) still supported Chad. Not after her sister and brother in law revealed his lies on TV. They can read the news and police reports and they haven't been brainwashed by Chad. IMO the foundation they created in Tammy's name is genuine and an appropriate way of honoring her memory. IIRC they issued a statement after the children's bodies were found in which they empathized with the victims. Justice for Tammy was also mentioned.

Last edited:
I'd be very surprised if Tammy's family (her parents and siblings) still supported Chad. Not after her sister and brother in law revealed his lies on TV. They can read the news and police reports and they haven't been brainwashed by Chad. IMO the foundation they created in Tammy's name is genuine and an appropriate way of honoring her memory. IIRC they issued a statement after the children's bodies were found in which they empathized with the victims. Justice for Tammy was also mentioned.

Yeah, I think we all know the only family members "supporting Chad" in any way are those whom the foundation did not mention... i.e. Chad's children.

IMO, not victim blaming, but they were pointedly (again IMO) not mentioned.

Local update: MM was not at the women’s detention center today.

I LOVE your updates!!!! It seems to me that it is an anomaly the days that MM is NOT in attendance with the "queen".

Is he fascinated by her? Seeing other clients? (Unlikely). His almost constant presence at the women's detention center is baffling to me. The bills for this service, by now, would be astronomical. How is he getting paid? Inquiring minds what to know..

I LOVE your updates!!!! It seems to me that it is an anomaly the days that MM is NOT in attendance with the "queen".

Is he fascinated by her? Seeing other clients? (Unlikely). His almost constant presence at the women's detention center is baffling to me. The bills for this service, by now, would be astronomical. How is he getting paid? Inquiring minds what to know..

I cannot conceive of ANY reason why he is there day after day after day. And the $$$ to do such. Unless he is pulling a Jose Baez? MOO

Perhaps we'll see the prosecutor and the jail finds a relay of some sort ( a la Jodi Arias and her cryptic page numbers for secret notes hidden in spine of magazine). Don't know if meetings to her lawyer obviate any type of such "looking into", but would assume so... again, back to Baez type of arrangement?

Thank you! Happy to keep everyone updated. I’m not sure how he’s getting paid. Pro bono? Book and movie rights? LVD family? An unnamed benefactor? Idk that any of these would surprise me honestly.

All jmo moo imo

I think he’s probably a messenger between Chad and Lori but that certainly doesn’t take hours nearly every day. It’s very odd. Accused millionaires don’t spend this much time with their lawyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6