Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time follower, first time commenter...after reading about the GJ stuff I decided to see if I could find anything however I am not sure what county Chad and Lori are being held in. Does anyone know? I attempted to look it up but couldn't find it. Thanks!

Long time follower, first time commenter...after reading about the GJ stuff I decided to see if I could find anything however I am not sure what county Chad and Lori are being held in. Does anyone know? I attempted to look it up but couldn't find it. Thanks!
Lori is being held in Madison County and Chad in Fremont County.

I also wanted to point out - if CourtTV is right about all this - while Grand Jury would not be posted on the public court docket, the only cases that Prosecutor Blake (prosecutor in Fremont who took back the case from State AG this year) has hearings scheduled that week is on 5/19.
She does not appear to have any scheduled hearings visible to the public on 5/17, 5/18, or 5/20 which cover the other 3 out of 4 days CourtTV mentioned a Grand Jury convening for. JMHO.

Do we know the truth? The court will try to establish what is what. Why would a witness lie in court? They could easily get caught and render their testimony useless.

MG wasn't the one plotting to murder her husband and children. Being a religious fanatic (or a gullible follower) isn't a crime. Without the murders we wouldn't have heard of Chad and Lori. They would have been all still debating the end of the world in conferences and podcasts.

Of course none of us knows the truth about their relationship or lack thereof. It's possible that there was mutual dislike. Or maybe just disinterest. Perhaps MG just doesn't engage with her friends' children. Unlike Lori who was like a second mother to one of Tylee's friends. It doesn't mean much.

There's no proof that she did, although it's possible. I think she said in an interview that she never fully believed. At the same time she was ashamed of her gullibility. The zombie theory had no consequence for MG if she wasn't trying to murder anyone based on it.
Did Tylee believe in zombies? Or did she think that Chad and Lori were false prophets / scam artists and MG their groupie?

You mean her husband... Being a conspiracy nut isn't a crime. Murdering people is. MG and DW were among the chosen 144k. Why in the world would they get involved in murders that only benefited Chad and Lori? Lori repeatedly lied to MG (and everybody else) about JJ's whereabouts. She never told her that he was dead. Once MG and DW realized what was going on, they jumped ship (and so did Chad's friend CP, although much later). All IMO.
Say what you want, I don't trust nor believe a single thing MG says. I think she is in CYA mode.

What if Chad and Lori never murdered Lori's kids or got married right after Tammy's death? Would their spouses' deaths have been investigated to the same extent or would they have easily got away with it?
Hell, it took a total thump between the eyes for LE to investigate anything about these two weird people with people falling dead around them from day one.

I said some time ago that "I will never believe that Tammy Daybell died a natural death!" And I never ever will, whatever may be concluded.
If she died naturally, there would be no need for Chad to lie about her poor health. According to him, Tammy was "physically falling apart". Sometimes a seemingly healthy person suddenly dies. It takes everyone by surprise, but that's why an autopsy is needed. Who makes up stuff instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971