Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she died naturally, there would be no need for Chad to lie about her poor health. According to him, Tammy was "physically falling apart". Sometimes a seemingly healthy person suddenly dies. It takes everyone by surprise, but that's why an autopsy is needed. Who makes up stuff instead?

Someone trying to circumvent the policy on autopsies.

If she died naturally, there would be no need for Chad to lie about her poor health. According to him, Tammy was "physically falling apart". Sometimes a seemingly healthy person suddenly dies. It takes everyone by surprise, but that's why an autopsy is needed. Who makes up stuff instead?
MOO
Exactly.
Even with a non-doctor coroner the rules of when an autopsy is needed are procedurally clear in Fremont County.
Autopsy's are needed for unexpected deaths.
And for non-physician attended deaths.

His story:
1. She was sickly - so death could reasonably be expected
2. She won't see doctors, a local culturally accepted reason no physician was attended her health.

CD's story was tailored to get Tammy close enough to the non autopsy needed category of a reasonably expected event.
MOO He successfully misdirected the coroner and deputy.

I wonder if there is anything else to be uncovered? I mean deaths prior to Joe Ryan or between Joe and Charles Vallow?

Has CD got anything hidden in his closet? Or did he turn to hiding bodies since meeting LVD?

All just my very own opinion

This case has given me such a suspicious mind.

MOO
Exactly.
Even with a non-doctor coroner the rules of when an autopsy is needed are procedurally clear in Fremont County.
Autopsy's are needed for unexpected deaths.
And for non-physician attended deaths.

His story:
1. She was sickly - so death could reasonably be expected
2. She won't see doctors, a local culturally accepted reason no physician was attended her health.

CD's story was tailored to get Tammy close enough to the non autopsy needed category of a reasonably expected event.
MOO He successfully misdirected the coroner and deputy.
How come that Chad didn't get fact-checked about Tammy's health by his children who lived at home or nearby? Perhaps they didn't know of his tales and if they asked he'd tell them that the media were lying.

New in Daybell's case (but we can't see the filings yet):

• 05/07/2021 Motion

Comment
    to Seal

• 05/07/2021 Response to Request for Discovery

Comment
    DAYBELL. Fourth Supplemental Discovery Disclosure

• 05/07/2021 Subpoena Issued

Comment
    Subpoena Nate Eaton

Comment
    Subpoena Heather Daybell
New in LVD's case:

• 05/07/2021 Order

Comment
    to Close Hearings and Seal Record

Comment
    VALLOW. Fourth Supplemental Discovery Disclosure
I really wonder what is going on with the subpoenas.

I hope this isn't against the rules as I hope it makes sense why I bring it up. I wonder how Lori looks physically now? If her hair is turned its natural color and if it is no longer wavy but straight? She has hairdressing skills but I doubt she has access to scissors. She has had no expensive skincare for the last year or much sunlight as far as I know. I am not wishing her to look bad or anything but TO HER, her physical appearance is huge. It's how she charms people, particularly men. I wonder if this affects her self confidence and if it will affect how Chad will feel about her? Do you think MM & JP exchange pictures of their clients with the other? JMO

I hope this isn't against the rules as I hope it makes sense why I bring it up. I wonder how Lori looks physically now? If her hair is turned its natural color and if it is no longer wavy but straight? She has hairdressing skills but I doubt she has access to scissors. She has had no expensive skincare for the last year or much sunlight as far as I know. I am not wishing her to look bad or anything but TO HER, her physical appearance is huge. It's how she charms people, particularly men. I wonder if this affects her self confidence and if it will affect how Chad will feel about her? Do you think MM & JP exchange pictures of their clients with the other? JMO
I feel like getting a haircut in jail should be allowed. It's a personal hygiene issue, it's just not about vanity or wanting to look good. Your hair should be clean and healthy.

Well, I'm interested to know if it's possible for a visitor to bring you hair dye or if you can buy it in jail. Waving it would probably be easy. But I'm sure she would definitely be able to get her hair cut if she wanted too.

New in Daybell's case (but we can't see the filings yet):

• 05/07/2021 Motion

Comment
    to Seal

Comment
    DAYBELL. Fourth Supplemental Discovery Disclosure

Comment
    Subpoena Nate Eaton

Comment
    Subpoena Heather Daybell
New in LVD's case:

• 05/07/2021 Order

Comment
    to Close Hearings and Seal Record

Comment
    VALLOW. Fourth Supplemental Discovery Disclosure
I really wonder what is going on with the subpoenas.

So, are these motions filed by the state?

Excellent point!

I still believe Alex Cox didn't die a natural death; so I'm right there out on a limb with you, lol.
I don’t think either of them died naturally no matter how many autopsies say “natural causes”. I’m convinced they used some undetected substance that caused Tammy and Alex’s bodies to react in a way that was fatal. And “they” could very well include Melaniece and/or Z.

I don’t think either of them died naturally no matter how many autopsies say “natural causes”. I’m convinced they used some undetected substance that caused Tammy and Alex’s bodies to react in a way that was fatal. And “they” could very well include Melaniece and/or Z.
And her sister?

I wonder if there is anything else to be uncovered? I mean deaths prior to Joe Ryan or between Joe and Charles Vallow?

Has CD got anything hidden in his closet? Or did he turn to hiding bodies since meeting LVD?

All just my very own opinion

This case has given me such a suspicious mind.
I’ve been wondering the same thing. Also wondering if anyone in their circle had any close calls — sudden illnesses/clots that were unexplained or assumed to be caused naturally. If they tried/failed w/JJ or Tylee we’d never know because medical intervention would defeat the purpose, but maybe a lawyer, pesky neighbor, co-worker, in-law?

Since what they’re using is apparently so obscure LE doesn’t look for it, someone surely had to experiment first to know how to do it right. Not necessarily Lori and Chad— it could be someone in their circle did the experimenting and it’s the associates of that someone that suddenly got ill.

And her sister?
Less sure about her sister. Even if they wanted her dead they could have simply neglected to try to help her or maybe encouraged some bad behavior like eating the wrong things, etc. But if it turns out they murdered her, I won’t be surprised.

Also not sure about Joseph Ryan, but I think it’s even more likely he died of unnatural causes than the Cox sister.

Likelihood of foul play:

JJ- No doubt
Tylee- No doubt
Tammy- Almost certain
Alex— Very likely
Joseph — more likely than not
Sister — possible

MOO

Yes, SOME prisons and jails allow haircuts, style and even color. Cuts are usually free but coloring will cost.

There was a show on TV some years ago, where the prisoners were taught the skills of hair cut, color etc. It was interesting how they had to sign in and out for combs scissors etc. Since it was about beauticians, the lady prisoners were extremely proud to be chosen to go to school and cut hair. A future for them on the outside.

Not all prisons allow this, however most of the men always seem to be well groomed. Of course there are some who have wild hair. The ladies don’t seem to bad off but I seldom see any going to trial have their hair colored.

The link below is generic and interesting…hope it helps answers some questions.

to know about the jails that Vallow and Daybell are in, there may be a handbook on line.

I do remember, that the prison, felon Jodi Arias is in, all inmates with long hair have to have it pulled back into a pony tail so their entire face can be seen. I got that info from one of the many posts here, years ago! It may be the same for Idaho jails and prisons.

https://prisoninsight.com/can-you-get-haircuts-in-prison/

and I edited because spell check decided to put it other words then what I typed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971