Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeeeeeeessssss!! Justice albeit slow is coming! So very thankful they have the charge of murder of Tammy. I believe at some point his children will begin to wake up and realize that daddy dearest is not so innocent. They HAVE to see the incredible amount of planning and conniving that these two did. Tammy deserves much more dedication and loyalty from her children than she has received thus far. I do know that at least one of the boys has been talking to G-Pa and G-Ma Douglas (Tammy's parents) finally. They are also completely innocent victims in all of this.

Happy birthday JJ! You deserved much more than you were given.

Tylee - your spirit has been strong in all of this. You also deserved so much more. Hug JJ tight today for us!

Tammy, JJ, Tylee, and Charles didn't deserve these two!

Now that MM is being paid as a public defender, does he get paid hourly? And, if so, is there a cap? Or can he continue to spend all day every day at the detention center, presumably working with Lori?

I heard on Crime Talk yesterday the rate is between $45-80/hr and all expenses need to be cleared through the Court. Which will be very tough for that *bag of wind~ let’s write a motion if the sun doesn’t shine - MM.

There was no reason for the insurance company to no pay it. They can't just hold it. They process tons of claims

Will they be required to be present?
No Autopsy, Young healthy person. They just forked out all that money, with zero questions. I'm sorry tons of claims or not. I have serious questions about that,and think that should be checked out too. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010