Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless there’s evidence of lying on the application (eg failure to disclose medical condition), most contracts require disbursement of the funds within a limited period (eg 30 days). If $ can’t go to the murderer of the insured (that’s the slayer statute), it goes to another beneficiary. As long as there’s a valid contract and a death, I think insurance co is obligated to pay. Failure to pay where there’s no question as to the validity of the contract = bad faith on the part of the insurance co.

Why would an insurance co perform an autopsy? It doesn’t prove fraud. It proves a death, and that is all that is needed to trigger their obligation to pay.
That's scary. Makes it so easy for someone to profit off murder. The insurance company pays out without an autopsy. Especially on someone so young and healthy. It doesn't make sense to me. Especially in this case. Sorry it just does not make sense. MOO

Finally!!!

Too bad Alex is dead. He would have been indicted, too. Adding Charles to the list.

Edit: just noticed Alex(deceased) is on the Indictment!!

I would have hoped Alex - if he were alive - and given all the evidence would have turned over evidence against them. I doubt it though. My thought is that he would have gone to jail and taken all of the blame for them. He was completely in on their plans and believed every little thing they spoon-fed him. He was more than willing to do whatever they bid him to do. What an evil bunch!

I'm still wondering about how the insurance company paid out on Tammy's death with zero autopsy. Especially since she was so young and healthy,and Insurance companies are not exactly quick to hand over large sums of money just like that. MOO

There was no reason for the insurance company to no pay it. They can't just hold it. They process tons of claims
(sbm)

No Autopsy, Young healthy person. They just forked out all that money, with zero questions. I'm sorry tons of claims or not. I have serious questions about that,and think that should be checked out too. MOO

Unless there’s evidence of lying on the application (eg failure to disclose medical condition), most contracts require disbursement of the funds within a limited period (eg 30 days). If $ can’t go to the murderer of the insured (that’s the slayer statute), it goes to another beneficiary. As long as there’s a valid contract and a death, I think insurance co is obligated to pay. Failure to pay where there’s no question as to the validity of the contract = bad faith on the part of the insurance co.

I understand the valid contract and obligation thing. But I think “no autopsy” should have raised red flags for someone.

Cynic that I am, I wonder who sold the policy to Chad and Tammy, and who witnessed/sold the upgrade in benefits a little over one month before Tammy’s death. Yeah. How did all that transpire?

I mean, come on. Did the insurance agent really not question that timing after Tammy died about six weeks later?

I get it. Maybe the insurance company’s hands were tied, as no charges had been filed. But I don’t have to like it.

(I forget why an autopsy was not automatically done on Tammy, given the circumstances of her death. Was her death not suspicious to anyone?!?! Aren’t autopsies required by law when a death occurs at home, when sort of unattended, etc.?)

Parked in the church carpark too, I expect he followed her home from her evening group.

I read that, but totally missed the implication of such. Thanks for the reminder she was at church that night before the paintball!

ETA: There is a correction below. This date was the day before Tammy died, not the paintball day.

Last edited:
That's scary. Makes it so easy for someone to profit off murder. The insurance company pays out without an autopsy. Especially on someone so young and healthy. It doesn't make sense to me. Especially in this case. Sorry it just does not make sense. MOO

But insurance is just that - $ and a contract. The obligation of the applicant is to be truthful and pay premiums. The obligation of the Ins co is to pay. You’re inserting a duty to investigate where one doesn’t exist :)

(There are laws to address the profit angle).

Last edited:
And then before hand googling about a Grendel drop..he wasn't a very good tho..no way did he die naturally jmo

After googling that Grendel gun, no wonder she thought it was a paintball gun! Weird looking gun/rifle!

6-5_grendel_34_0-ax99.jpg

grendel gun - Google Search

Last edited:
So Tammy was a 'zombie' too? Possessed by a spirit named 'Viola'?

(p. 6 of the indictment.)
Sorry, not sorry. I can’t help but wonder if this “name” was chosen because it’s a flower, a string instrument, or a mis-spelling of the French word “voilá” (which, oddly enough, can mean “to express an appearance as if by magic”. You know, all the visions and portals and stuff they were experiencing...). JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876