Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have hoped Alex - if he were alive - and given all the evidence would have turned over evidence against them. I doubt it though. My thought is that he would have gone to jail and taken all of the blame for them. He was completely in on their plans and believed every little thing they spoon-fed him. He was more than willing to do whatever they bid him to do. What an evil bunch!
I'm not so sure about that. When it came to adults I don't think he had many issues with doing dirty deeds .Which is horrid enough as it is,But when it came to JJ,and Tylee I think that messed him up. I can't help being suspicious about his death. Even though it was said to be natural causes. MOO

Yikes. Did they really think killing a librarian, mom, sweet lady all around with a gun would be a good idea, and not suspicious at all?

It makes literally no sense. It’s obvious the husband would eventually become the number one suspect, specially if the plan was to marry Lori immediately afterwards all along.

Wife gets literally executed and husband marries a random lady that he supposedly didn’t really know that well almost immediately. Does that sound normal to anyone? Lol these people can’t be this stupid, but they are.

I wonder why Alex didn’t go through with it. Did he just get spooked by her reacting and screaming for Chad? Was he afraid the neighbors would hear something since she screamed?

I heard on Crime Talk yesterday the rate is between $45-80/hr and all expenses need to be cleared through the Court. Which will be very tough for that *bag of wind~ let’s write a motion if the sun doesn’t shine - MM.
Well, we all know his itemized lists can’t be THAT long. After all, he can only read double spaced documents (his words, not mine). JMO

I wouldn't be surprised if Chad would rather off himself than face justice.

We just had something along those lines transpire within our family a handful of months ago. Killed himself in prison while serving life without parole. I was PISSED when I got the call and I couldn't imagine being the victim's family and knowing he got off so easy. It's one of those scenarios where I would have been happy as a taxpayer to pay to have him live with it for 1,000 years vs. an easy out.

My opinion though is neither will last in prison given the media exposure as someone will want the recognition. In addition, killing children is usually frowned upon even among the worst of the worst. Lastly, they're not going to be chillin' in the county jails.

I do think both should absolutely be on suicide watch as an out or for their cult-like beliefs. Regardless, I hope they're monitored in a field that is GROSSLY understaffed

Wow. Just wow. So NOW do we think one of them will try to get a deal by turning on the other?
I'm curious about that too!

At this point I think Lori is still a true believer. And if so, she probably still thinks that at some point, the End Times chaos will sweep over the country to such an extent that she and Chad will be able to escape from jail and take their place as leaders. (Even though Chad was wrong about the date that he predicted this would happen.)

As for Chad, I'm not sure that he really believes any of it. After all, he knows better than anybody that his other predictions did not come true, e.g. that Tammy would die in a car crash - he had to help that along in order for Tammy's death to happen, and look where that got him.

I believe now that murder charges have been filed, a new attorney will need to be appointed for Lori. Mark Means has never tried a criminal case/felony. John Prior can stay on, unless they seek the death penalty, in which case he could be seated as the second chair/counsel at the defense table. He is not dealt penalty qualified.

I don't believe JP has to be as long as he's privately hired. He's allowed to use whatever counsel he'd like to appoint until it's not private pay. At that point, it changes

After googling that Grendel gun, no wonder she thought it was a paintball gun! Weird looking gun/rifle!

6-5_grendel_34_0-ax99.jpg

grendel gun - Google Search
Wonder where that gun is now? Did it ever land in the storage unit these idiots were renting? JMO

Wonder where that gun is now? Did it ever land in the storage unit these idiots were renting? JMO
I've wondered the same, if he took his guns with him to ZP's house. It hasn't been reported that it was left behind in the storage unit when it was abandoned, but he was seen on the security footage putting in his gun case there at one point.

(sbm)

I understand the valid contract and obligation thing. But I think “no autopsy” should have raised red flags for someone.

Cynic that I am, I wonder who sold the policy to Chad and Tammy, and who witnessed/sold the upgrade in benefits a little over one month before Tammy’s death. Yeah. How did all that transpire?

I mean, come on. Did the insurance agent really not question that timing after Tammy died about six weeks later?

I get it. Maybe the insurance company’s hands were tied, as no charges had been filed. But I don’t have to like it.

(I forget why an autopsy was not automatically done on Tammy, given the circumstances of her death. Was her death not suspicious to anyone?!?! Aren’t autopsies required by law when a death occurs at home, when sort of unattended, etc.?)
I wonder if it may have been policy through her job at the school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl