Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After googling that Grendel gun, no wonder she thought it was a paintball gun! Weird looking gun/rifle!

6-5_grendel_34_0-ax99.jpg

grendel gun - Google Search

I forget.. did Alex (who we assume) actually fire the gun which missed Tammy? Were there any bullet holes or shell casings around? I don’t recall there ever being a police investigation.

Nate Eaton really really deserves a special kind of justice seeking journalistic award.
His tireless pursuit of 'where's the kids Lori??" is at the end of the day the creator of ground swell of pressure on LE to get the show on the road.

#nateeaton dog with a bone
#stand up quality investigative journalism!
#true hero of rexburg

moo
The first interview I saw of that convinced me that the kids were dead, not hidden.

It was the day before Tylee was burned. I suspect it had to do with his preparations for the fire. Disgustingly!
Exactly. The day of the fire the wind was coming from the SSW. If you look at a map of Chads house there is open space for miles and miles toward the NE. Any other wind direction and someone would have smelled it. Sick and calculating SOB

Snipped for focus
Melanie previously testified that she arrived in Rexburg on 9/19 and she stayed until 9/23...she said she stayed at Lori's townhome. She said night on 9/22 they recorded a podcast, that night she said she also recalls Alex bringing JJ into her house and he was "asleep"....
Just my 2cents and all that.

Wasn’t it DW who saw JJ (being carried by AlC) and thought he was asleep?

I hope little man JJ had a Happy Birthday in Heaven today. I can imagine Tylee gathering everyone around to sing him his 9th birthday song.

I keep trying to make sense of any of this, but come up with empty thoughts every time. RIP JJ, Tylee, and Tammy. Justice is coming. I saw a video today of JJ when he was born and it broke my heart.

Who is going to turn first? And Chads kids NOW will know the truth... there goes HIS support.
Denial runs deep. When a family member/loved one has committed crimes as heinous as these — multiple child murders and the heartless financially motivated murder of a beloved mother — denial doesn’t just stop working when charges are set. I’ve watched websleuth cases for as many years as websleuthing has existed and watched ‘true crime’ years before that. I consider myself realistic and informed. But when my own family member committed a heinous murder? I made the most outlandish excuses and justifications for that behavior in my own mind.

Tammy and Chad’s children may not come to truly accept what their father did until the trial and presentation of the autopsy and phone data. I hope and pray their faith will help them accept the truth sooner. The kindest most loving thing Chad can possibly do for his children is to stop lying; admit his guilt thoroughly; tell his children everything that has happened including to their beloved mother; and allow the children to start truly healing. Same with Lori. The ONLY brave and loving path before for her son Colby is to plead guilty and admit everything that happened, beginning with JR, CV, and the children.

Which, well, we know Chad and Lori are not brave, not honorable, not righteous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee