Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, and I understand why someone might infer that. But this discussion is about dismemberment specifically and what official sources have said vs. unattributed characterizations by journalists.

ETA clearer wording
The fact that they were separated means they were dismembered. It could have been due to the fire or otherwise but they are separated, which fits the definition of dismembered.

Thank you, Tortoise and Gardener! I need to review the Timeline again. IP and MBP met on Nov 20th at a restaurant for their first date. She was occupying Unit 174 in Pioneer Village next to LVD. He lived at another complex nearby that is not in the same townhome complex as Pioneer Village. IMO
The townhomes Lori, Alex and MP lived at were Rockcreek townhomes. There is an apartment complex called the village but that’s not where they lived. All jmo

The townhomes Lori, Alex and MP lived at were Rockcreek townhomes. There is an apartment complex called the village but that’s not where they lived. All jmo
Thank you! I stand corrected on the name of the townhome complex but still believe that IP resided in a different complex than AC, LVD, and MBP. IMO

RSBM for focus

What words did Chad say on this?

The text to Tammy that night about gathering up limbs and what fun he was having.

Others may see this as nothing, I see this as a clear admission on the part of a man with some serious malignant narcissism about what he was doing and enjoying taunting the woman he was going to kill next.

I take him at his word that he was having fun with gathering up the limbs.

I've seen no signs of agricultural activity on his property, despite the presence of a barn.

This conversation originated in the context as to why one would remove ashes from a burn pit because another poster said she had never heard of removing the ashes and wondered why - not a case for whether or not Daybell's kept a garden that year, in previous years, or never.

When we first saw the drone shots of where police were searching, both I and another poster said it looked like a good garden spot. Someone else said there looked to be livestock in a neighboring pasture, and apparently Tammy kept ducks.

The ground behind the house was not a lawn, seeded with good grass or sod, that much was obvious. I have no idea if a previous garden may have been there, even if just to grow their own potatoes.

We lived on a little over 2 acres spot in town for 19 years and one year we grew 1000 pounds of potatoes, along with sweetcorn, tomatoes, and peppers. Very common here in the Midwest.

To me, pure preppers live off the land, but maybe the gods do not need to know how to cultivate their own food. But typically, living off the land goes hand in hand with being a prepper.

I missed that. So IP & MP were next door (ie: 108 or 106) to AC when CD & AC were loading up and getting out of the apartment & LEO showed up to ask about the children. All the time CD is saying he "barely knew" LVD and didn't have her number - I bet MP & IP were peeking through curtains & listening through the vents to hear what was happening next door.
Seriously, this complex is just "incestuous" for lack of a better word. All the fam are having a ride on the circus train of apartments - if you are lucky and can ditch your spouse & kids and get a new marriage quickly - you too can have a chance to try and grab the golden ring! Step right up folks.
No - Alex was 107. IP was next door to him. (source = IP's computer document)

Lori was 175, Melani was next door to Lori at 174.

Alex's apartment was already vacant but for a few small items in the garage on the 26th.
They had all gone on the 27th when police came back.

Last edited:
Wasn't CD in Cali w/his children over Thanksgiving? That is right in this timeline as well IIRC. So AC & ZP head off to Vegas w/MP & IP to get married which leaves LVD alone for a few days - right?

This conversation originated in the context as to why one would remove ashes from a burn pit because another poster said she had never heard of removing the ashes and wondered why - not a case for whether or not Daybell's kept a garden that year, in previous years, or never.

When we first saw the drone shots of where police were searching, both I and another poster said it looked like a good garden spot. Someone else said there looked to be livestock in a neighboring pasture, and apparently Tammy kept ducks.

The ground behind the house was not a lawn, seeded with good grass or sod, that much was obvious. I have no idea if a previous garden may have been there, even if just to grow their own potatoes.

We lived on a little over 2 acres spot in town for 19 years and one year we grew 1000 pounds of potatoes, along with sweetcorn, tomatoes, and peppers. Very common here in the Midwest.

To me, pure preppers live off the land, but maybe the gods do not need to know how to cultivate their own food. But typically, living off the land goes hand in hand with being a prepper.

It is more fantasy than reality for most of these people, and the men particularly like their part of being big-strong-men and it is the women who are expected to do most of the work. As Tammy was also expected to do pretty much everything from devoting herself to CD, make his business work, work, take care of the home, and CD seems to have had only a theoretical interest in these ideas there is very little chance that poor woman could have possibly kept up with all the things she was expected to do.

Usually the real preppers aren't the men - they are the women who know how to sew, plant and can. Men just play irl dungeons and dragons, talk a big game, and go to adult summer camp.

There are some quotes from men from cultures like this over time- a native chief for example talking about how they guys got to hunt and smoke while women did everything and white dudes thought they had better ideas. Or a few tribes in Africa and Asia with similar beliefs. Men are warriors - women do everything else. That's why the men always look so fancy in their fantasies (and IRL cultures like this) - the men pretty much don't do much but wait until they might have to wade into battle against a predator or another man. What isn't very obvious in these narratives of the men who are attracted to this stuff, is it is the women who do all the work, but the women they want are the women who don't. Which leads to them then requiring more than one wife - one who is actually competent and the woman they want to show off and screw.

Not to put too fine a point on the prepper fantasy world of men preparing for the end of the world conveniently leaves out how the people who do all the work are women. :p

Last edited:
RSBM for focus

What words did Chad say on this?

That he was busy burying a raccoon that he'd shot and burning limb debris that morning.

"Limb debris" struck many as a very odd choice of words. I would have said "sticks", but I seriously doubt that a case can be built on this alone. As Freud also said, "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"...meaning that there is no alternative meaning to it.

He could have also just been covering for his girlfriend's junk being on his and Tammy's property, because he obviously knew that AC was busy around there that day.

I did stipulate that this was still in the realm of possibility until proven that Chad helped AC with this job i.e. if we get a phone ping from Chad at the same place same time. IMO

Alex's apartment was already vacant but for a few small items in the garage on the 26th.
They had all gone on the 27th when police came back.
According to IP's document, the police carried out a forensic search of Alex's appartment on December 19, to see if JJ was there (but not Tylee?). After they left, IP went to the appartment to see if anything was taken (wasn't it empty?). He also wanted to read the warrant to see what prompted the search. Did he get the warrant? The same night he admitted to MBP that he spoke to police about everything. Was his admission in any way connected to the search?

It is more fantasy than reality for most of these people, and the men particularly like their part of being big-strong-men and it is the women who are expected to do most of the work. As Tammy was also expected to do pretty much everything from devoting herself to CD, make his business work, work, take care of the home, and CD seems to have had only a theoretical interest in these ideas there is very little chance that poor woman could have possibly kept up with all the things she was expected to do.

Usually the real preppers aren't the men - they are the women who know how to sew, plant and can. Men just play irl dungeons and dragons, talk a big game, and go to adult summer camp.

There are some quotes from men from cultures like this over time- a native chief for example talking about how they guys got to hunt and smoke while women did everything and white dudes thought they had better ideas. Or a few tribes in Africa and Asia with similar beliefs. Men are warriors - women do everything else. That's why the men always look so fancy in their fantasies (and IRL cultures like this) - the men pretty much don't do much but wait until they might have to wade into battle against a predator or another man. What isn't very obvious in these narratives of the men who are attracted to this stuff, is it is the women who do all the work, but the women they want are the women who don't. Which leads to them then requiring more than one wife - one who is actually competent and the woman they want to show off and screw.

Not to put too fine a point on the prepper fantasy world of men preparing for the end of the world conveniently leaves out how the people who do all the work are women. :p

Yes, it does go back to culture. In my family, or rather the family I married into, the men plowed and put in the garden, and were not averse to harvesting the vegetables, either. They got a kick out of what they had produced.

My mother-in-law, who was a school teacher, had the summers off and did the canning and freezing. They also had apple trees, peach trees, and nut trees. They both came from farm backgrounds and this was just how they were raised to do it. People who didn't were said to "eat out of cans".

The doctor who delivered my daughter was Mormon, and his wife told me that she baked bread from scratch every day. Pioneer culture insists that you are as self-sufficient as possible, and for many, many years Mormons were encouraged to have emergency food supplies for harder times. This is just in some peoples' blood.

According to Annie Cushing, Chad did not fly to Mesa on September 19:

A credible source w/ credentials told me that flight never took place. It was a falsified story. But if it was true (even reporters have done this), we don't know when he returned. And we don't know the exact date of their walk, only between 9/19 and 9/23.

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1277378579165327361

Well, yes, that's weird, but if they met 4-5 days into their long-lasting :D 10-day relationship (*before marriage), they could consider him as a very serious candidate for "taking reigns over" :D Those are not ordinary people IMO
But I get your point :)

IMO, this discussion of IP's and whichever uncles brings in more bad than good to the situation.

Melani, after all, has given birth 4x and was in the military. This doesn't exactly strike me as a person one needs to ride herd over. It also strikes me as a little weird that Brandon would marry and (continue to) reproduce with someone described as being this fragile. While simultaneously it doesn't surprise me that she is in fact this fragile considering her backstory; OTOH, it does suggest that there's "more than meets the eye", and that Melani is also capable of being very calm and collected when it suits her, which is important to not think of her as a perpetual victim, whatever her current spouse or the cult thinks or says out loud.

IMO, this discussion of IP's and whichever uncles brings in more bad than good to the situation.

Melani, after all, has given birth 4x and was in the military. This doesn't exactly strike me as a person one needs to ride herd over. It also strikes me as a little weird that Brandon would marry and (continue to) reproduce with someone described as being this fragile. While simultaneously it doesn't surprise me that she is in fact this fragile considering her backstory; OTOH, it does suggest that there's "more than meets the eye", and that Melani is also capable of being very calm and collected when it suits her, which is important to not think of her as a perpetual victim, whatever her current spouse or the cult thinks or says out loud.

I had not seen MBP being military. Can you source me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli