Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that too. On neighboring property, I believe. I believe my "sighting" was via Google Street View.

Mountains are lovely things, Ours are forested, with a big meandering creek and everything. I sure do miss being able to wander outside and pick dinner, though.
I think you’re right! I knew I saw cows lol.
Ahhh... lucky you! Sounds so perfect. Farming must have been amazing too. Maybe one day me and the pup will be able to leave the skyscrapers and live the dream. She’d give her left paw for a creek lol! Insane for water:)

Yeah, I don't know whether CD even had a plan, but the fact that his amygdala apparently fired up and his response was to flee the scene the moment JJ was dug up does not scream innocence at me.
And BTW, His Amygdala Was All Fired Up would be a great name
Sounds very Scientology-ish to me. There are communities of Scientologists in Nevada and Idaho. Was there some "spiritual" cross-breeding?

Ugh, like a “3.1 suppressive” and you get to jump from Dark to Light when you spend ten grand to go clear? TBF, $cientologist usually don’t prep.

I ran across this extended 12 News interview with MBP and IP that I hadn’t seen before. She sure is good at dodging questions. JMO

Published on May 12, 2020

It's been about eight months since anyone has seen 17-year-old Tylee Ryan or 7-year-old JJ Vallow. Their mother, Lori Vallow Daybell, is in jail in Idaho, refusing to tell investigators where they are.

Now, one of her closest relatives, Melani Pawlowski is speaking to 12 News about the case with her husband Ian. Here's an extended version of our interview:

1:35 The last time Melani saw JJ and Tylee

3:18 What connection Lori’s brother Alex Cox has in the case

10:03 Lori’s explanation to Melani about where the kids are

12:00 Melani and Ian’s quick marriage

15:40 How Ian started recording conversations for the FBI

21:00 Where the idea of “zombies” came from and other radical beliefs

26:40 Lori’s relationship with Chad Daybell

33:30 Melani on whether or not she thinks the kids are safe

43:00 Melani on whether or not there’s a cult

45:50 Melani’s last conversation with Lori

According to Annie Cushing, Chad did not fly to Mesa on September 19:

A credible source w/ credentials told me that flight never took place. It was a falsified story. But if it was true (even reporters have done this), we don't know when he returned. And we don't know the exact date of their walk, only between 9/19 and 9/23.

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1277378579165327361

The story is from Justin Lum: Rexburg woman recounts encounter with Chad Daybell during flight to Mesa in September

Here's the snippet:

"On Wednesday, FOX 10's Justin Lum spoke with a woman who claims she was recently on a flight with Chad Daybell to Arizona.

The woman, who wants to remain anonymous, said she shared a pleasant conversation with Daybell during a flight on September 19 from Idaho Falls to Mesa."

The story is datelined March 4, 2020. Lori was in jail. So what woman called to plant a (weak) alibi for Chad over the weekend JJ was murdered? Or was she confused about the week, since it was six months past. And if that's the case, when did Chad fly to Mesa and why?

Can someone please link the military info? I’m not finding it and it’s turning into a wild goose chase for me of google and newspapers. Basic training, or a full 4 year commitment? I’m reading both. I think we’re supposed to link rather than send each other on google chases. Not being unfriendly at all, it’s just frustrating for me to get new information with no links or support.
ETA not “someone”, but rather those asserting it

Last edited:
There is absolutely nothing about what I've learned about Chad that makes me think "prepper." I've seen all sorts of things assigned to him as a doomsday fiction author, but actually making preparations for some future event? Not a thing.

It's not like they were going to be sleeping in tents. They don't even like camping.

He was on a prepper site (avow) and a few years ago attended "camp" run by an anthropologist from BYU (I think) who teaches paleolithic skills. Found that while digging into his background and personality. However, I'm pretty sure he falls into the "me Tarzan! Jane do everything I direct" type of prepper.

*I'll see if I can find that again.

Last edited:
The story is from Justin Lum: Rexburg woman recounts encounter with Chad Daybell during flight to Mesa in September

Here's the snippet:

"On Wednesday, FOX 10's Justin Lum spoke with a woman who claims she was recently on a flight with Chad Daybell to Arizona.

The woman, who wants to remain anonymous, said she shared a pleasant conversation with Daybell during a flight on September 19 from Idaho Falls to Mesa."

The story is datelined March 4, 2020. Lori was in jail. So what woman called to plant a (weak) alibi for Chad over the weekend JJ was murdered? Or was she confused about the week, since it was six months past. And if that's the case, when did Chad fly to Mesa and why?

Not sure I read it the same way you do. Although she is anonymous to us, she would not be anonymous to Justin Lum, and will have had to provide some details to him to verify her identity and that she was really on the flight. Can't see anyone thinking that planting an alibi for CD in this way would be worth the time, since this alibi would be easily verified by the authorities, and they are the only audience that matters.

He was on a prepper site (avow) and a few years ago attended "camp" run by an anthropologist from BYU (I think) who teaches paleolithic skills. Found that while digging into his background and personality. However, I'm pretty sure he falls into the "me Tarzan! Jane do everything I direct" type of prepper.

*I'll see if I can find that again.

One of the reasons this idea that Chad is a prepper (when he's not) is a problem is that it led to the ridonkulous theories that the children were safely being kept in a bunker with a stockpile of medicines they later used to kill the children after it was discovered that the children actually hadn't been one bit safely kept in a bunker. :eek:

The notion that Chad and Lori were preppers makes things like bunkers and stockpiles seem like possible explanations for the behaviors. Ok, sure, but only if the bunker is a 'Hawaiian condo' and "stockpile" is cash and sunscreen.

I will continue to believe he was on a prepper site and he was attending prepper events because he was trying to sell fiction books about end times, not because he was actually preparing to live through an apocalypse.

https://twitter.com/JRehling/status/1277039498010832896?s=20

For people asking about #LoriVallow's mental health evaluation, she's been rocking these for years. In '07 she says death is an option before agreeing to visitation. Is noted as attractive, slender, blonde, cheerful, energetic. #thesociopathnextdoor #whiteprivilege #systemfailure

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1277342401389092865
EbncXUnXgAE05oU

Disclosure: Joe Ryan was my brother. I only have 2 pgs of a 237-pg doc. (Highlights aren't mine; these were passed on to me.) But there were concerns
#LoriVallow was pressuring the kids to make an outcry. I'm told Tylee never did. I'm neither Joe's judge nor his defender.

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1277342401389092865
Some of the most beautiful people who have supported me and have been boots on the ground in Rexburg are LDS. I hope the church changes its policy on making excom's public, at least with high profile cases. Some of these players are clearly working to keep their temple recommend.

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1277308800018665472

Personal opinion: I wonder if her hatred for my brother and drive to win at all costs (by destroying him in every way) put her on a slippery slope and started her descent into madness. I believe he was her gateway murder, and she was surprised how easy it was...

***Again sorry if this is a double post. I tried to look back over the last few pages.
I agree that JR was perhaps LV's gateway murder (using AC). I also think it emboldened her. But to me, Lori Cox had been "getting away with murder" her entire life.

Btw, who is J Rehling, and what does he or she have to do with Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan? Same with the #'s. JMO

One of the reasons this idea that Chad is a prepper (when he's not) is a problem is that it led to the ridonkulous theories that the children were safely being kept in a bunker with a stockpile of medicines they later used to kill the children after it was discovered that the children actually hadn't been one bit safely kept in a bunker. :eek:

The notion that Chad and Lori were prepress makes things like bunkers and stockpiles seem like possible explanations for the behaviors. Ok, sure, but only if the bunker is a 'Hawaiian condo' and "stockpile" is cash and sunscreen.

I will continue to believe he was on a prepper site and he was attending prepper events because he was trying to sell fiction books about end times, not because he was actually preparing to live through an apocalypse.

...and pick up girls, er I mean 'past lives wives'. Yeah I think you've nailed it. He talked the talk to support his own selfish interests, but there's no evidence he was walking the walk (that I am aware of from what we've learned so far).

I agree that JR was perhaps LV's gateway murder (using AC). I also think it emboldened her. But to me, Lori Cox had been "getting away with murder" her entire life.

Btw, who is J Rehling, and what does he or she have to do with Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan? Same with the #'s. JMO

The top URL appears to be mistakenly included. The comments and hashtags below are from Annie Cushing and here's the link:
https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1277294308605988864?s=20

BBM how so? I’m still trying to piece together her past. There has to be more there imo

According to Annie Cushing, Chad did not fly to Mesa on September 19:

A credible source w/ credentials told me that flight never took place. It was a falsified story. But if it was true (even reporters have done this), we don't know when he returned. And we don't know the exact date of their walk, only between 9/19 and 9/23.

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1277378579165327361
MAJOR EDIT: woops, never mind, it wasn't clear that @indicolite22 was quoting Annie at first

With the greatest respect for Annie, I think she's wrong. I have checked the government website that tracks flights historically and it disagrees with her source.

If her source really knows what they're talking about, then basically they are saying that the government records have been falsified. That gets us into some really weird territory pretty fast, I think. That would be breaking news that we'd want Justin Lum and Nate Eaton to know about pronto!

Night fellow Sleuthers. Thank you for keeping me company yet again whether you meant to or not. Between having had the virus, the current news cycle, being furloughed and going to “cattle call” job interviews, and classes starting tomorrow I found this site at exactly the right time. And I’m grateful.
You’ve kept me company, shown me tremendous kindness, teach me daily, and most importantly have kept me engaged when I most needed it. This site and all of you are amazing!
I keep Tylee, JJ, and all of you in my daily thoughts, and think only good thoughts for all. Looking forward to new info, insights, and ideas. Websleuths is what we all need. Moo lol. Stay safe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14