Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, it will take some time for Lori to turn on CD. She is depending on him for financial and emotional support. She has used men her whole life. Once she sees that support isn’t coming, and she can’t find another man to use, then she will resort to behaving as she has done in the past, which is to put all the blame on CD. It will take awhile though.
Absolutely agree. Except that this time, unlike her previous husbands-victims, it seems she found the man that she was finally worthy of - her mirror reflection of the opposite sex.
That should be amusing.

Last edited:
Her astonishing smugness and minimizing of the charges against her led me to believe the kids were in hiding. Now we know it was self-delusion and it looks like Chad was feeding it. I agree, without his daily assurances, she can't keep up the delusion. That's probably going to land hard. Nate said when Tylee's name was mentioned, she appeared to tear up.
I wondered if she was wearing contact lenses, because her big glasses were missing.

Competence is a constitutional requirement. Due process requires that every defendant be competent to stand trial. The requirement, though, has a very low bar. Basically, if you can understand the charges brought against you and communicate with your lawyer enough so he or she can represent you then you are deemed competent. No question both Lori and Chad are competent in that sense.

I do know this.... but I have wondered if she goes all "vulnerable" on us, spewing her religious tyrates as a defense--- she has obviously lied through her religiosity in the past. Sort of like...if there is so much evidence, what does she have to lose? Nothing. What does she have to gain? Time.

I thought the inmates have access to "ipads" and television. It seems LVD could see what is happening in the real world. IMO

For some reason I thought I had seen otherwise......so hopefully someone can have some absolute answers to this....
When we heard that Chad was lying to her about "public opinion of her".. she could clearly see otherwise if she had the internet, right???

Not to derail the conversation but Chad's cover story about shooting the racoon indicates to me that he wanted to (needed to) mention a gunshot. Tammy was a "friend to all animals," so says her headstone. So am I. Yesterday a racoon came around in broad daylight because she was hungry - she has four kits in the woods below our house. I would be offended if my husband shot her. If he just wanted to cover up the fact that he buried something, he could just have said he found a dead cat, or dog, on the side of the road and wanted to give it a proper burial. The gunshot seemed critical to the story. Which means, what? Someone was still alive when they got to the Daybell property?

hmmmmmmmm. How AWFUL.

Actually I'll post it here as well so that anyone can add any I've forgotten.

(there are others like CV's sons who haven't played a part yet, and haven't been in the media)

AlC = Alex Cox (Lori’s brother, died 2019)
AdC = Adam Cox (Lori’s brother)
AnC = Annie Cushing (Joe Ryan’s sister)
AR = April Raymond (Lori’s friend)

BB = Brandon Boudreaux (ex-husband of MBP)
BC = Barry Cox (Lori’s father)
BD = Benjamin Douglas (Tammy Daybell’s brother)

CD = Chad Daybell
CP = Christopher Parrett (owner of AVOW, Another Voice of Warning)
CR = Colby Ryan (Lori’s son)
CV = Charles Vallow (died 2019)

DW = David Warwick (MG’s friend)

EM = Emma Murray (Chad and Tammy Daybell’s daughter, married to Joseph)

GD = Garth Daybell (Chad and Tammy’s son)

HD = Heather Daybell (MtD’s wife)
HS = Hector Sosa Jr. (author, creator of internet forum Pathway to Zion; PTZ)

IP = Ian Pawlowski (husband of MBP)

JC = Janis Cox (Lori’s mother)
JD = Jack Daybell (Chad’s father)
JG = Jason Gwilliam (Tammy Daybell’s sister-SG’s husband)
JJ or JV = Joshua Jaxson Vallow
JM = Jason Mow, aka Richard J Mow (ex-police, friend)
JoR or JR = Joseph Ryan aka Joe (Lori’s 3rd husband, died 2018)
JuR = Julie Rowe (Chad’s friend)

KR = Kelsee Ryan (CR’s wife)
KW = Kay Woodcock (JJ’s paternal grandmother)

LM = Leah Murphy (Chad and Tammy Daybell’s daughter, married to Adam)
LVD = Lori Vallow Daybell (nee Cox)
LW = Larry Woodcock (JJ’s grandfather, husband of Kay)

MBP = Melani Boudreaux Pawlowski (Lori’s niece, nee Cope. aka MB pre-marriage to IP)
MkD = Mark Daybell (Chad and Tammy’s son)
MwD = Matthew Douglas (Tammy Daybell’s brother)
MtD = Matt Daybell (Chad’s brother)
MiD = Michael Douglas (Tammy Daybell’s brother)
MG = Melanie Gibb (Lori’s friend)

NP = Natalie Pawlowski (ex-wife of IP)

PD = Paul Daybell (Chad’s brother)
PhD = Phyllis Douglas nee Cooper (Tammy Daybell’s mother)

RD = Ron(ald) Douglas (Tammy Daybell’s father)

SD = Seth Daybell (Chad and Tammy’s son)
SG = Samantha Gwilliam (Tammy Daybell’s sister, married to JG)
SLC = Stacey Lynne Cope (Lori’s sister, nee Cox, died 1998, mother of Melani; MBP)
SC = Steve Cope (MBP’s father, formerly married to SLC)
SD = Sheila Daybell (Chad’s mother)
SS = Summer Shiflet (Lori’s sister, nee Cox)

TD = Tammy (Tamara) Daybell nee Douglas (died 2019)
TR = Tylee Ryan

ZC = Zac Cox (AdC’s son)
ZP = Zulema Pastenes (AlC’s wife)

Could we include GB = Gabe Bonilla (friend/witness/bishop for Charles Vallow) - who was mentioned in MSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#