Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know...in every news article I read, it says Colby was adopted by Joseph Ryan.
Here is just one article, but there are more.
I wonder if Nate Eaton has verified this ??
The FBI Is Now Investigating The Death Of Lori Vallow's Third Husband, Joseph Ryan[/QUOT

If her pattern of behavior has been consistent all these years then Colby would have been subject to it as a child as well. It is possible that his bio father was cut out of his life unfairly by Lori. She may not have gotten the bio father to relinquish rights so JR could not legally adopt him. Maybe she just changed his name? I doubt he had much control. His name matched his sister Tylee and his mom for some time. That was his family name.

For me, it's the "hearing voices" references, especially in light of the family history. MG said Lori reportedly heard voices, and some of these court docs do, too.

Until we have a statement regarding Lori's mental status from LE or a Mental Health Expert, which wont happen because it would violate HIPPA laws, we will not truly know what type of interview Lori had or what were the results. Do we really believe second hand info reported from Lori to whomever she told "I passed"?

Your original point was that conspiracy to conceal evidence is not close to murder.

A close reading of Lori's charges shows the evidence for conspiracy to conceal the childrens' remains is consciousness of guilt.

- Chad hiding their relationship, lying to Tammy about the fire/burial, and encouraging MG's non-cooperation with police.
- Lori lying about the childrens' whereabouts, not producing her children upon court orders, and encouraging MG's non-cooperation with/lying to police.

It's a reasonable conclusion and it's evidence, after the fact. A conclusion that may be drawn by a jury. Nothing there about her phone data, prior communications or communications with Chad after the deaths, or her physical location.

Consciousness of guilt after the fact, concealment, particularly pertaining to two children on two separate dates, and the speed with which concealment was effected, is only a hop and a skip away from participation in and/or commission of the murders.

I expect murder charges against Lori whether or not they find her cellphone active next to Alex's, or her fingerprints/hair on the duct tape.

But I do realise that they need to develop all the evidence ready to proceed to trial - the autopsy results and the forensics and the phone data - before they write the arrest forms.

Lori's acts leading up to the murders are just as incriminating as her acts afterwards and we may draw the most obvious conclusions from them. Not that she was shocked and locked her brother out of the house after Tylee's murder, to protect JJ. Allegedly she asked Alex to take him so she could make her podcast and then said she asked him to come back and take him again when JJ was climbing the cupboards.

- Her children were in her house on the relevant dates. We know that because Alex was in there too, in the wee hours, when he didn't live there.
- JJ slept in her bedroom.
- She created an alibi for Tylee going to BYU before they went to Rexburg, when Tylee was too young to enroll.
- She made arrangements to sell JJ's trained service dog Bailey right after Charles' death. He would alert them if JJ wasn't safe.
- She labeled Tylee and JJ zombies, told MG that JJ was in the way of her mission, and lied about making plans for him to go to Kays when she had cut ties with her. The same lie she would carry over to the days after his murder.
- She disassociated from being JJ's mother, by telling neighbors he was her niece's drug-baby.
- She told her friend April that she could not have her children with her if she joined the 144,000.
- MBP even thought her own children were dead based on the doctrine - there was no cognitive leap from 'children going from light to dark' to 'children dying unnatural deaths'. She understood it to be a task, for the Lord.
- Chad had the burial plots ready there was no panic trying to find a disposal site, it was A to B as soon as Tammy left for work.

MOO

I am a bit surprised charges are taking so long

Getting caught with the bodies at your new husbands place is a huge piece of incriminating evidence

Maybe it's the involvement of AC that complicates it

Can't wait to watch these two monsters (LV and CD) turn on each other.

Honestly, I don't think that is going to happen... JMO

Why do you say that? I would actually be astonished if they didn't turn on each other. That's typically how it goes when two people are facing life in prison or the death penalty; each tries to maximize the other's involvement and minimize their own to get a better deal for themselves. These two already have separate attorneys now, so... Also, as we see, neither is especially known for loyalty or self-sacrifice. MOO.

CP is Christopher Parrett. He runs the prepper site AVOW. He was initially defending Chad and helping to promote Chad's case that it was all a custody battle between Lori and evil grandparents. It wasn't until the bodies were found that he admitted he was wrong. He has made recent public notices of his error, and says he us now working with police.

CP is Christopher Parrett. He runs the prepper site AVOW. He was initially defending Chad and helping to promote Chad's case that it was all a custody battle between Lori and evil grandparents. It wasn't until the bodies were found that he admitted he was wrong. He has made recent public notices of his error, and says he us now working with police.
Thank you!!

Happy to vouch for you as expert on cell phones if you back me on not having lost my marbles...

Seriously, somebody here on WS brought up the point that all of Lori's and Chad's devices would have been cloned during the serving of the warrant in Hawaii and those devices would then be handed back to Lori and Chad. I am not dreaming that am I?? The WS search function is not my friend today.
I posted about Cellebrite back in February - but not sure if that's what you're remembering. I'm definitely not a techie, but it has come up in several cases I've followed.

I think the FBI/LE would extract all the data and give them back. I believe Cellebrite is the tool they use Cellebrite - Wikipedia
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Good question Becky.

I was just wondering if there was a list of the key people in this case, I keep getting confused on all the initials. I’m claiming quarantine brain.

Plus I’m old. Lol

No absolutely, I was just thinking the same. If ever there was a case where we needed a list of initials it's this one. There are so many it's hard to keep up

No absolutely, I was just thinking the same. If ever there was a case where we needed a list of initials it's this one. There are so many it's hard to keep up

If someone would like to put together a list of initials, please send it to us via private message and going forward we can include it in the opening post of the threads.

Honestly, I don't think that is going to happen... JMO
(re. them turning on each other)

It's taking a while but I've noticed that is her pattern, indeed it looks like an ingrained family pattern. Their whole interviews were about putting the blame for everything that's ever gone on in Lori's life on anyone but Lori.

Perhaps she needs a bit longer with no reassurances coming now from Chad, but I see it coming. I don't think pleading the 5th is going to work for either of them.

But perhaps there is going to be no alternative now than to admit and claim psychological issues as a mitigating factor, for her.

Her whole adult life has been chaotic, and IMO it was easy for her to manipulate her brother and her niece. There is a hole in this nightmare as far as I'm concerned and it has to do with Alex. MBP said she had not really had anything to do with him until she was 30, when her marriage broke up. There is a certain silence around him. I get the feeling there is an awful family secret here but I don't think the trials will get that skeleton from its closet.

moo

Why do you say that? I would actually be astonished if they didn't turn on each other. That's typically how it goes when two people are facing life in prison or the death penalty; each tries to maximize the other's involvement and minimize their own to get a better deal for themselves. These two already have separate attorneys now, so... Also, as we see, neither is especially known for loyalty or self-sacrifice. MOO.
well maybe the family annihilator aka LORI is holding out hope for her dooms day on the 22nd.
not long now!
maybe when Chads prophecy doesn't come to fruition she will reach her true fury.

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.......(in the confinements of her prison cell...:D...)

CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!:cool::eek:o_O

moo

YIKES! In this new Nate Eaton interview with 97.1 ZHT, he says that Chad and Lori were talking daily after her arrest and he was telling her that:
1) the public supported her
2) she didn't have anything to worry about
3) everything would be over soon.

Nate says Lori's lawyer might use these convos to show she was being misled and maybe as a way to say she's not fit for trial.

Oh boy...

He also says police want to talk to Zulema.

In this interview Nate also states that MP is a POI in this case. Mods, can we sleuth her now?

Also for the mods, can we please change the thread header to show Chad's arrest in this case please?

Also, as far as Lori's lawyer goes, once the charges are upped, I believe he is going to have to be dismissed because I do not believe that he has the appropriate training or licenses to defend a potential death penalty case.

Moo and all that.

Reporting my own post for mods to determine if MP can be sleuthed and for header correction.

And in all due respect, they really don't know each other that well. I was amazed when Nate Eaton said Chad was lying to Lori about "people supporting her", that this will all go away.

Do we think, therefore, that the lawyer is NOT sharing all the incriminating information coming out constantly in the Press? If they are not telling her that all these old court records are coming out..... she is going to be one stunned lady when the trial commences.

It sounds to me, that she is really getting more and more insecure... I just don't know how she is going to "turn" on Chad" when he is all she's got. But I sense she is going to mess up big time, because of that confusion, and as mentioned above...she really does not know him THAT well.

She has now been in jail for longer than she was married to him as "a free woman".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#