Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CP is saying that he switched sides (like MG) and that he has nothing to hide. He didn't even mention Chad's beliefs. It is interesting that someone with seemingly close ties to Chad can disassociate from him so easily. Maybe it was just a business arrangement. I wonder if CP was part of the 144k.

IMO the wayward beliefs that can be found on AVOW likely aren't a matter of criminal investigation. Unless someone was in on the cult's murder plot or other crimes were committed I don't think they are in danger of being prosecuted. What is considered heresy from the viewpoint of the mainstream church isn't necessarily illegal.

I agree. I don't see CP's message as anything other than what it is: a (seemingly) genuine apology for having believed Chad's empty excuses around the disappearance of the kids, and the lack of cooperation with police, and for having defended him so stubbornly and vocally. He's neither apologizing for nor renouncing his own spiritual beliefs, which is fine by me. That leaves him safely among the vast majority of people, who believe all manner of things about invisible omnipotent super-beings, but who do not feel compelled to kill anyone as a result.

I was doing some extracurricular reading the other night and came across something JR said about "tribulations" beginning in July 2015. This was an "old" revelation of her's. I have noticed that "tribulations" seems to be an LDS term, because other denominations always say "Tribulation".

In the other Christian traditions that I am familiar with, it is usually referred to as The Great Tribulation and has been interpreted as lasting for 7 years, which going by JR's vision would be July 2022.

I do remember NE asking MG in that interview if it was being said that the end was coming in July. MG kind of shrugged, wrinkled her nose, and said "yeah".

I am wondering about where exactly the claim for the last day being July 22 came from and do we have documentation for that? Or is it a misinterpretation for what should have originally been July 2022 based on a JR vision?

I wouldn't ascribe much special meaning to the 's'. The word is very commonly used in a wholly secular context (e.g. 'trials and tribulations', note small 't'). She also strikes me as more of a 'devotee' than a theologian. Such distinctions would matter to a theologian, but not to a dilettante.

I was hoping to see Sean Bartholick back in the picture. He did say he was looking forward to it.

“Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter. Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor.”
I think they all just seriously thought this would fade away over time.

<mod snip: removed quoted post>

I don't think she'd meet the minimum standard for criminal insanity. She clearly understands the difference between right and wrong, is organized, and manipulative. While she has a slew of behaviours that suggest profound alteration of normal function, it isn't enough to make her not responsible. These three things should disqualify her from reduced responsibility.

My most recent list of possible symptoms or behaviours, some of which are disqualifying for her to be found incapable of being held responsible.

CD: grandiose sense of importance, fantasy world that supports ideas of grandeur, needs constant praise and attention, sense of entitlement, shameless exploitation, demeans others, infidelity, arrogant, shows remorse/grief but it may be subject to the object of remorse or reminders presence, thinks others who are alive are dead (may not actually believe this - could be fantasy not delusion), masked misogyny, accused of sexual assault, possible mythomanic, delayed visceral timing, stonewalling

LVD: religious delusions, thinks others who are alive are dead, thinks others around her have been replaced by other people, possible medical abuse of children, highly sexual, attention seeking, infidelity though may be emotional not physical - data not available about physical infidelity, unable to form real intimate relationships, knows right and wrong but disregards it, persistent lying, callous, exploitative, charming, persistent problems with the law, lack of empathy, unnecessary risk taking, possibly impulsive, consistently poor financial decisions, hostility to authourity, glib, persecuted, possibly attached to a child as a replacement spouse, jealousy of child's significant other of the same sex, no remorse notable, prefers to give away agency in exchange for being excused for dark impulses, organized, manipulative, stonewalling but might be by command from CD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think she'd meet the minimum standard for criminal insanity. She clearly understands the difference between right and wrong, is organized, and manipulative. While she has a slew of behaviours that suggest profound alteration of normal function, it isn't enough to make her not responsible. These three things should disqualify her from reduced responsibility.

My most recent list of possible symptoms or behaviours, some of which are disqualifying for her to be found incapable of being held responsible.

CD: grandiose sense of importance, fantasy world that supports ideas of grandeur, needs constant praise and attention, sense of entitlement, shameless exploitation, demeans others, infidelity, arrogant, shows remorse/grief but it may be subject to the object of remorse or reminders presence, thinks others who are alive are dead (may not actually believe this - could be fantasy not delusion), masked misogyny, accused of sexual assault, possible mythomanic, delayed visceral timing, stonewalling

LVD: religious delusions, thinks others who are alive are dead, thinks others around her have been replaced by other people, possible medical abuse of children, highly sexual, attention seeking, infidelity though may be emotional not physical - data not available about physical infidelity, unable to form real intimate relationships, knows right and wrong but disregards it, persistent lying, callous, exploitative, charming, persistent problems with the law, lack of empathy, unnecessary risk taking, possibly impulsive, consistently poor financial decisions, hostility to authourity, glib, persecuted, possibly attached to a child as a replacement spouse, jealousy of child's significant other of the same sex, no remorse notable, prefers to give away agency in exchange for being excused for dark impulses, organized, manipulative, stonewalling but might be by command from CD.
For me, it's the "hearing voices" references, especially in light of the family history. MG said Lori reportedly heard voices, and some of these court docs do, too.

For me, it's the "hearing voices" references, especially in light of the family history. MG said Lori reportedly heard voices, and some of these court docs do, too.

Auditory hallucinations? I haven't looked at the psych eval so it would not taint my symptom / behaviour list. In the case of people who are deeply religious "hearing" voices that they attribute to god can be a tricky distinction to make and one isn't considered symptomatic necessarily. I'll add it as possible auditory hallucinations.

If anyone finds anything that is admissible here as to whether these possible auditory hallucinations can be distinguished from "hearing god" as is consider not a psychological problem please throw them at me!

Last edited:

Are the ‘hearing voices’ to LV actually her remembering or recalling what CD said to her in the past or someone else saying something to her? Nothing more then a memory or recall and a way to get medical, LE or others to think she has a mental issue? Set the stage for the act?! JMOO....thinking

can not keep up with current thread this week!:confused:

just couple of musings.

If alex left a digital trail directly to tylee and jj's murders, feeling pretty confident he ALSO left a trail to Tammys attempt ('paintball episode") and ALSO BB 's attempt.......with instructions coming from the chosen ones.o_O

and according to charles ex-wife lori and charles had to have surveillance in the home as part of their custody agreement because of Lori's behaviour back then.
how in the hell did anyone think it a good idea to let her care for baby JJ??
imo charles kay and larry are all very kind accommodating souls and just a hunch but i think they believed having a little baby to care for would be the grounding she needed.
and it seemed to for a little bit.

moo

These could be after a bout of love bombing and LV was the version of mom Tylee needed and loved. Much like when Charles said we got our Lori back. I think we all want things to work out with our loved ones which is why the cycle of abuse occurs. Of course, I don't know what happened in these pictures.
Yes, the hearts-and-flowers phase in the cycle of domestic violence. Victims will put up with almost anything to get to revisit that sweet part again.

<Respectfully snipped for focus>
Regardless of Tylee's sweet remarks about her mother in the posts, I believe Tylee knew deep down inside that her mother loved herself more than her daughter.

The youngest Tylee seen in one of those three photos looks more shell-shocked than anything. The older Tylee, on Instagram, gave it a charming spin. What is the truth?

Wrong person, I’m no expert. Thanks for the compliment, though.
Happy to vouch for you as expert on cell phones if you back me on not having lost my marbles...

Seriously, somebody here on WS brought up the point that all of Lori's and Chad's devices would have been cloned during the serving of the warrant in Hawaii and those devices would then be handed back to Lori and Chad. I am not dreaming that am I?? The WS search function is not my friend today.

according to this article colby was never officially adopted by joe ryan.

so my out loud thought is....
why would colby keep a mans name which isn't actually legal whom sexually and physically abused him?
I would really like to see colby get professional help in diving into his memories to find out if they are real or planted.
either way this poor young man has a burden to bare he shouldn't.
BUT the truth is important to EVERYONE especially now.

joe was still in a custody battle with lori about tylee at his time of death.o_O

moo

according to this article colby was never officially adopted by joe ryan.

so my out loud thought is....
why would colby keep a mans name which isn't actually legal whom sexually and physically abused him?
I would really like to see colby get professional help in diving into his memories to find out if they are real or planted.
either way this poor young man has a burden to bare he shouldn't.
BUT the truth is important to EVERYONE especially now.

joe was still in a custody battle with lori about tylee at his time of death.o_O

moo
I don't know...in every news article I read, it says Colby was adopted by Joseph Ryan.
Here is just one article, but there are more.
I wonder if Nate Eaton has verified this ??
The FBI Is Now Investigating The Death Of Lori Vallow's Third Husband, Joseph Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018