Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it just been made private again? because it says private when I just checked.

I'm trying to get the date of the last photo in your attachments that says Austin, Texas under her name.
BBM. Mother's Day perhaps?

IANAL.

Whether that is true or not I can't say, but since they were hired by Chad and Lori and not appointed by the Court then isn't that fact irrelevant? From the link:

"(a) Applicability. The provisions for the appointment of counsel in this rule apply only in cases where the defendant is needy, as defined in Idaho Code § 19-851 et seq., counsel is not privately retained by or for the defendant, and the death penalty may be or has been imposed on the defendant."

1. The defendants are not needy as they have a substantial amount of money at this time; almost certainly and without question ill-gotten monies, but monies nonetheless.

2. Counsel has been privately retained by the defendants. They may or may not be qualified to handle the cases before them, but it is the right of the defendants to hire whoever they want, or even represent themselves if they so choose.

Since these two conditions exist, and since the above applicability rules apply only for Court appointed counsel (otherwise known as public defenders), then it seems to me to be a non-issue. But I could be mistaken. Again, IANAL.
I was hoping to see Sean Bartholick back in the picture. He did say he was looking forward to it.

“Chad Daybell was a loving husband and has the support of his children in this matter. Lori Daybell is a devoted mother and resents assertions to the contrary. We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor.”

https://nypost.com/2020/07/02/felony-charges-dropped-against-doomsday-mom-lori-vallow/

The prosecution is obviously gearing up for more charges. This move can best be seen as clean-up and I anticipate we'll see a new load of trouble dropped on both she and Chad soon.

oo oo...how soon??? Do you actually think it might be quick??
I am totally quarantined for the next 10 days waiting for hospital procedures and surgeries... so hope to get something exciting ..

But at least I get two covid tests with no waitlines at all!!

LVD, CD, and AC are all in some kind of hell I hope. Just reposting this because it’s still where I’m at. This case distracts me from my daily stuff. I just want justice for these babies. My mama always called me her rose who still had some thorns. Tylee deserves that kinda mama.
Thank you for this amazing site. Please be safe.
You had a smart mama!

We had an expert weigh in earlier, maybe Teche?, that when LE "confiscates" a phone they connect it to a computer that clones the phone and all the memory on the phone, then they hand the phone back to the person they confiscated it from. LE doesn't keep the phone physically. So it could be confiscated in Hawaii and still be in Chad's hands afterward.

I'm no expert, just repeating what I remember from here on WS.
Wrong person, I’m no expert. Thanks for the compliment, though.

I am kinda wondering if they will drop on July 22 or 23 for a full effect..

I was doing some extracurricular reading the other night and came across something JR said about "tribulations" beginning in July 2015. This was an "old" revelation of her's. I have noticed that "tribulations" seems to be an LDS term, because other denominations always say "Tribulation".

In the other Christian traditions that I am familiar with, it is usually referred to as The Great Tribulation and has been interpreted as lasting for 7 years, which going by JR's vision would be July 2022.

I do remember NE asking MG in that interview if it was being said that the end was coming in July. MG kind of shrugged, wrinkled her nose, and said "yeah".

I am wondering about where exactly the claim for the last day being July 22 came from and do we have documentation for that? Or is it a misinterpretation for what should have originally been July 2022 based on a JR vision?

It will be interesting. I do not believe in any fiber of my being they believed the doomsday stuff.
For me, this was about greed and freedom. And beaches in Hawaii.
Jmo
IMO
I go back and forth on whether Lori bought into it. She may have already had the necessary loose screws to allow her to believe Chad’s fiction. Not that it excuses her at all. She thought it was just fine to sic Alex on JR long before she met Chad.

This case is disturbing on so many levels but justifying the murder of children and spouses with tailor-made “religious” beliefs is an all time low. It will be very gratifying when every last person involved (I’m looking at you MBP!) is made to deal with the consequences of her/his/their actions.

Glad your pup is ok after eating the dryer sheet. Mine used to eat rocks.

*Warning: Heavy sarcasm applied*

According to CD and LV, the clock is running and there is less than three weeks till the world ends. Before getting my affairs in order I did some thinking. CD thinks he has an inside track with God but he's tied up at the moment so it will be quite difficult to gather 144,000 souls by then. I'll stick my neck out and say that since CD has nothing else to do while behind bars, he'll try to make a deal with God saying something like, "God, we ran into a little problem. Let's hold off ending the world for a while. We had to take care of some zombies and some of the folks down here didn't like that so they put me in jail. This may take some time so let's be flexible with the date till things get sorted out. I gotta get me and Sugar Britches outta here first."

July 22 will come and go so something like that may be his excuse. He'll somehow let the other 143,999 know about the deal and the info will somehow filter down to Sugar Britches so of course, that'll be her excuse too.

I haven't been invited to the party but if you're one of the lucky 144,000, don't worry about the 22nd and just hang in there. By then CD will have arranged for extended time.

*End of sarcasm*

If there's some major natural disaster for real in the US on July 22nd, we at WS, I have a feeling, will be verklempt!

IANAL.

Whether that is true or not I can't say, but since they were hired by Chad and Lori and not appointed by the Court then isn't that fact irrelevant? From the link:

"(a) Applicability. The provisions for the appointment of counsel in this rule apply only in cases where the defendant is needy, as defined in Idaho Code § 19-851 et seq., counsel is not privately retained by or for the defendant, and the death penalty may be or has been imposed on the defendant."

1. The defendants are not needy as they have a substantial amount of money at this time; almost certainly and without question ill-gotten monies, but monies nonetheless.

2. Counsel has been privately retained by the defendants. They may or may not be qualified to handle the cases before them, but it is the right of the defendants to hire whoever they want, or even represent themselves if they so choose.

Since these two conditions exist, and since the above applicability rules apply only for Court appointed counsel (otherwise known as public defenders), then it seems to me to be a non-issue. But I could be mistaken. Again, IANAL.

Thank you for reading the "fine print". I'm usually a very thorough reader, but managed to skim past that.

Two things:

1. Do Chad and Lori have enough money to continue paying for private counsel to represent them through the entirety of a capital case jury trial? If not, the above will apply.

2. If so, could the Prosecutor insist on some kind of waiver of "right to appeal for insufficient counsel", based on the fact that we know neither of their attorneys is remotely qualified to defend a capital case? (When I say "we know they aren't qualified", I mean that not one person with any sense would hire either one of them to represent them, seriously.)

Thread is open again.

Do NOT post watermarked documents.

If a document is watermarked, that means it should not be copied or used without the consent of the owner.

When in doubt about TOS or what is allowed, do not rely on the advice of other members who may not provide the right answer.. Private message a Mod or Admin to check to see if something is allowed.

Thank you for reading the "fine print". I'm usually a very thorough reader, but managed to skim past that.
Two things:
1. Do Chad and Lori have enough money to continue paying for private counsel to represent them through the entirety of a capital case jury trial? If not, the above will apply.
2. If so, could the Prosecutor insist on some kind of waiver of "right to appeal for insufficient counsel", based on the fact that we know neither of their attorneys is remotely qualified to defend a capital case? (When I say "we know they aren't qualified", I mean that not one person with any sense would hire either one of them to represent them, seriously.)

1) Chad and Lori have millions of eyeballs glued to this case and public interest will assure them of having many attorneys willing to defend them at little or no cost given the exposure and publicity inherent in such a defense. Although I expect Idaho has a law preventing a defendant from profiting from a book or film, that does not mean their counsel won’t have many lucrative opportunities to leverage his/her involvement in the case.

2) Technically, both attorneys are “qualified” under the law as members of the bar and officers of the court. Yes, I agree both would be poor choices to defend such a major case, but they will be allowed to do so it their clients wish to let them try. I’m pretty sure it is a moot point, though, because some heavyweight defense lawyers are already speaking to the families, I’m sure. Look for new entries of appearance after murder charges are filed.

i dunno... I couple these outward remarks of Parrett's (and Melanie Gibb for that matter) as more an act to 1)repent with the Church 2) get 15 minutes of fame 3) cya.....

And as @First Article has mentioned... Give it time...and they will be back into their beliefs. (total paraphrase here)

Hmm, are their beliefs on trial, though? Their beliefs aren't the issue here. They can believe whatever they want--which is the beauty of freedom of religion combined with freedom of speech--as long as it doesn't foment or sanction "righteous" murders.

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1279156066043998214/photo/1
@GilbertPolice
You had previous experience w/ #LoriVallow being a sociopathic menace to #JoeRyan dating as far back as 2009?!? Did you even drop her name into your database when she sashayed into your interview room w/ #MelanieGibb and #TyleeRyan?!? #cultmom #lorivallowstory

EcB5bgDWoAA915_

EcB5bgFXgAAoIb8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads