Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The link to the video didn't work in the tweet above, here is the video

and here is the entire Sosa June 24 screen grab from the video. He's going to refrain from judgement until the evidence comes out in the trial. That gives him....prolly about 2-3 years of continued support then. :confused:

View attachment 254133

ETA: He refers in first sentence to Chanley. That is the female reporter for CourtTV who interviewed Smith

Thank you. I had just asked about some missing info.

*Warning: Heavy sarcasm applied*

According to CD and LV, the clock is running and there is less than three weeks till the world ends. Before getting my affairs in order I did some thinking. CD thinks he has an inside track with God but he's tied up at the moment so it will be quite difficult to gather 144,000 souls by then. I'll stick my neck out and say that since CD has nothing else to do while behind bars, he'll try to make a deal with God saying something like, "God, we ran into a little problem. Let's hold off ending the world for a while. We had to take care of some zombies and some of the folks down here didn't like that so they put me in jail. This may take some time so let's be flexible with the date till things get sorted out. I gotta get me and Sugar Britches outta here first."

July 22 will come and go so something like that may be his excuse. He'll somehow let the other 143,999 know about the deal and the info will somehow filter down to Sugar Britches so of course, that'll be her excuse too.

I haven't been invited to the party but if you're one of the lucky 144,000, don't worry about the 22nd and just hang in there. By then CD will have arranged for extended time.

*End of sarcasm*

upload_2020-7-3_8-17-30.jpeg

“Oh yeah? Well me and the Lord, we have an understanding.”

JolietJake would, indeed, know.

JMHO YMMV LRR

View attachment 254138 View attachment 254139 View attachment 254140
From Tylee's private Instagram, now public. The photos of her with Lori were taken on March 2019, just months before she died.
These could be after a bout of love bombing and LV was the version of mom Tylee needed and loved. Much like when Charles said we got our Lori back. I think we all want things to work out with our loved ones which is why the cycle of abuse occurs. Of course, I don't know what happened in these pictures.

i dunno... I couple these outward remarks of Parrett's (and Melanie Gibb for that matter) as more an act to 1)repent with the Church 2) get 15 minutes of fame 3) cya.....

And as @First Article has mentioned... Give it time...and they will be back into their beliefs. (total paraphrase here)
But CP didn't close down AVOW, like HS did with PTZ and others did with PAP. Has CP made another statement in which he renounced his beliefs? I think he only mentioned cooperation with the criminal investigaton.

But don't forget, AC would never have had a reason to attack JR if it weren't for his sister running to him for help.

ETA: Fixed typos

Indeed, especially as we now know per my link to The Sun a few posts up. Joe won his visitation rights but LVD kept TR away from him. I imagine by running away, moving all over the place for years. Joe wasn't for giving up, was that the reason that LVD set AXC after Joe Ryan? Seems very likely.

Edit to change from custody to visitation.

Last edited:
But she was dismembered too. Is it possible they dismembered her in the barn? I just feel that it would be too risky considering his daughter lived across the street.
Didn’t the daughter also teach school? I’m not sure if she was possibly working on this day as well? IMO

That's so heartbreaking seeing the love and trust Tylee had for her mother, even while at this time Lori likely viewed her as less than human. :(

Regardless of Tylee's sweet remarks about her mother in the posts, I believe Tylee knew deep down inside that her mother loved herself more than her daughter. IMO Tylee felt like she was being dragged along by a drama queen and had a sadness in her heart. I see some dispair when I look in her eyes. I feel like I heard it as well, when she accompanied her mom to the police station to discuss Charles.

But CP didn't close down AVOW, like HS did with PTZ and others did with PAP. Has CP made another statement in which he renounced his beliefs? I think he only mentioned cooperation with the criminal investigaton.
i'm still sayin'... 15 minutes of fame...and they will be baaackkk. Honestly, if they have to remark "how nice" the LE people are being to them.... they are feelin' the fame.

In some cases, I hope that LE will turn around and "pounce".

For a 12 minute hearing, I don’t think they put a lot of thought into the clothes. An admin may have run to TJ Max and grabbed a couple tops. I do think they wanted to get her out orange stripes and start her transition to a tiny woman who wouldn’t hurt a fly.
Imo that’s asking a whole lot from a clothing change.

So, i have a question to our valued legal experts.
There is such damning information in so many court docs and filings for the Cox offspring.

My guess is that prosecuting attorney/surrogates will get and read these docs, for background if nothing else.

But do judges read older docs, regardless of how meaningful, that are not in direct reference to the current case????

Regardless of Tylee's sweet remarks about her mother in the posts, I believe Tylee knew deep down inside that her mother loved herself more than her daughter. IMO Tylee felt like she was being dragged along by a drama queen and had a sadness in her heart. I see some dispair when I look in her eyes. I feel like I heard it as well, when she accompanied her mom to the police station to discuss Charles.

I trust Annie Cushing, when she said that the most recent time she saw Tylee...Tylee was seeing the real deal....
Oh I don't doubt you. Which makes it all the more sad. It seems apparent to me that Tylee tried to see beyond that, still tried to love her mother and watch out for her despite her flaws and despite the love not being reciprocated.

Indeed, especially as we now know per my link to The Sun a few posts up. Joe won his visitation rights but LVD kept TR away from him. I imagine by running away, moving all over the place for years. Joe wasn't for giving up, was that the reason that LVD set AXC after Joe Ryan? Seems very likely.

dbm

Alto...can you repost that article in the Sun...i forget how far back it is...but from that MSM article, we might be able to post the additional court docs that relate to those custody battles mentioned in the article..

i'm still sayin'... 15 minutes of fame...and they will be baaackkk. Honestly, if they have to remark "how nice" the LE people are being to them.... they are feelin' the fame.

In some cases, I hope that LE will turn around and "pounce".
I think CP is saying that he switched sides (like MG) and that he has nothing to hide. He didn't even mention Chad's beliefs. It is interesting that someone with seemingly close ties to Chad can disassociate from him so easily. Maybe it was just a business arrangement. I wonder if CP was part of the 144k.

IMO the wayward beliefs that can be found on AVOW likely aren't a matter of criminal investigation. Unless someone was in on the cult's murder plot or other crimes were committed I don't think they are in danger of being prosecuted. What is considered heresy from the viewpoint of the mainstream church isn't necessarily illegal.

Right. If he was still using it to talk to Lori March 29 then it wasn't confiscated in Hawaii. I bet they have it now though. :cool:
We had an expert weigh in earlier, maybe Teche?, that when LE "confiscates" a phone they connect it to a computer that clones the phone and all the memory on the phone, then they hand the phone back to the person they confiscated it from. LE doesn't keep the phone physically. So it could be confiscated in Hawaii and still be in Chad's hands afterward.

I'm no expert, just repeating what I remember from here on WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#