Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know things are crazy when the prosecution is more zealously protecting the rights of the defendant than her own defense counsel is. I mean they even have to remind Mr. Means about that little thing called attorney-client privilege, and that he shouldn't be publicizing that kind of information for the world to see. Seriously!
It’s almost like MM is flinging himself on the sacrificial altar of the Goddess of Mistrial. Or is he just utterly incompetent?

I am so confused, isn't LV being held at another facility? and doesn't one file court papers at the court house? and VL case stayed due to incompetency isn't it ?
Lori is being held at an Idaho state mental health facility and not in the Rexburg jail or Madison County jail. There are probably many reliable sources on this thread but I will point out one: Lori's brother Adam says on this podcast Lori is in a hospital and not a jail.

I will only believe LV is at a hospital or in jail, if the Judge so comes out and tells exactly where she is. Anyone can write a story, do a podcast or make a statement about anything and not be telling the truth. The truth is not a word these people in the case know. MOO…..not want to hurt anyones feelings but so much garbage and gossip go around the media and among those that want to get others confused it is not funny. Wherever LV is, I want her to get better, be declared competent and stand trial with or without CD. They both need to held accountable for the loss of two special children, the loss of so many others we know of and those we don’t know of. Jmoo

At last - I can shorten this up a bit...

Thursday, December 2nd:
*Motions Hearing (Murder charge) (@ 9am & 1pm MT) & Scheduling Hearing (@ 2:30pm MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2019 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) & Tamara “Tammy” Michelle Douglas Daybell (49) (died by strangulation on Oct. 19, 2019 at her residence in Salem, ID; dob 5/4/70). – for *Chad Guy Daybell (51/now 53) arrested (6/9/20) & indicted (5/25/21) & charged (5/26/21) & arraigned (6/9/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4(for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy, 49, died 10/19/19): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): 1st degree murder. Count 8 & 9: Insurance Fraud (Two counts of insurance fraud related to 2 different life insurance policies he had on Tammy). Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
*Arrested & charged (6/9/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains. Plead not guilty. $1M bond. Destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains charges dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21.
*Charged (7/1/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of conspiracy to commit concealment, destruction or alteration of evidence. (<these charges were dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21). Plead not guilty. Bond stays at $1M.
Trial was set to begin 11/8/21 was vacated. No further date. Trial will be held in Ada County.
Grand Jury convened from May 17 to May 20 re JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan & Tammy Daybell. Indicted on 5/15/21 for murder plus other charges.

Court info from 6/10/20 thru 9/30/21 reference post #312 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

10/5/21 Update: Judge Boyce is reviewing the arguments & will make a ruling later. John Prior asks the judge to change the venue of the trial to Boise, ID. If not there, then Twin Falls & if not there then Pocatello. No other info on motions hearing re change of venue. Motion hearing continues on 10/6/21. The change of venue hearing was originally scheduled for 2 days & they were going to discuss the prosecution's motion to sequester the jury today if J. Prior was ready for it but at the last status conference on 9/30 they decided to wait on that issue & both parties felt they could do the change of venue hearing in one day so the hearing for today, 10/6/21 was cancelled. The trial date 11/8/21 has been vacated too so there are no open hearing dates scheduled at this time.
10/8/21: U.S. 7th District Judge Steven W. Boyce agreed with the defense & granted the request to change the venue for the trial. Daybell’s capital murder trial will be moved out of Fremont County to another county in Idaho to ensure that his Constitutional right of a fair trial is preserved. The court refused the State's request to transport jurors into Fremont County. Judge Boyce recommends moving trial to Ada County. In making his decision, Boyce said he considered population from which to draw jurors, courthouse facilities, personnel staffing, courtroom availability, control of citizen and media attendance & jury security. 10/20/21 Update: Daybell’s murder trial will move from Fremont County to Ada County, ID. Judge Steven Boyce will remain the judge assigned to the case.
11/3/21: State files Motion for the court to allow additional evidence & follow Idaho Code S.19-1816 by transporting a jury. This is the request of Court re cost for the change of venue motion. 11/4/21: State files Response to specific request for discovery re lab testing. Regarding Daybell's specific request for discovery (8/24/21). When State receives the available requested materials, said materials will be provided to the defense.
11/5/21: Daybell thru attorney Prior filed Motion for discovery concerning events that were revealed in Lori Vallow's motion dated 10/27/21. Daybell’s attorney is asking for a special hearing after allegations were raised that an Idaho Dept. of Health & Welfare employee encouraged Lori Vallow Daybell to get a new attorney. Prior says the Daybells are charged as co-defendants so the incident “also implicates” Chad’s “due process, fair trial & effective assistance of counsel.” Prior says Chad must be allowed to fully investigate “this serious matter” through discovery. “Broad discovery is also appropriate due to the magnitude of the allegations,” Prior argues. “It is unquestionable that a state hospital employee entrusted with caring for an incompetent defendant is a government actor.” In his request, Prior asks for a list of items, including Wood’s notes on his call with McConkie. He also wants communications with those associated with the issue, IDHW policies & disclosures made To any media outlet or journalists. Prior requested an evidentiary hearing to call witnesses, including an IDHW staff member, McConkie & Wood. Prior wants to also have witnesses sequestered, or kept in a hotel or other location to keep them isolated. Prior asks for the judge to issue an order stating Wood & other members of the prosecution team should not talk with McConkie, IDHW & the IDHW employee. He also wants an order issued to stop Wood or prosecutors from making public statements about the allegations. Chad’s last request is the appointment of the special prosecutor. Prior does not want the proceedings sealed from the public, mirroring a request from Means. Prior cited a previous statement from prosecutors that read in part that “filings of this nature are traditionally sealed & handled in confidential proceedings.” A hearing on the motions from both attorneys is not yet scheduled.
11/8/21 Update: Motion hearing on 12/2/21 @ 9am re motion for Court to allow additional evidence & follow IC19-1816 by transporting jury. And motion hearing @ 1pm re Motion for discovery concerning events. And scheduling hearing @2:30pm. 11/8/21: John Prior, Daybell's lawyer submitted court documents & asking Judge Boyce to keep trial in Ada County. 9am hearing vacated.
11/4/21: Subpoena Duces Tecum: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Dat Saints, Stake President William Dalling has been served with a Subpoena. From Mark Means. Wants all records, calls, written papers & anything about Chad Daybell's info being kicked out of the church.
11/17/21 Update: Gilbert Police, AZ: Between 10/2018-10/2019 -- Alex Cox, Lori Vallow & Chad Daybell identified Brandon Boudreaux as a "dark' soul. Lori extensively communicated with Melani Boudreaux which led to separation & divorce. Cox, Vallow & Daybell prepared for Brandon's murder in late September 2019 - tinting the Jeep Wrangler's window, removing the backseat & the back wheel. On 9/30/19, Cox drove the Jeep from Rexburg, ID to Gilbert, AZ - arriving on 10/1/19. The next day he drove to Brandon's rental home address & waited for nearly two hours, parked outside. As Brandon arrived back to the home, driving towards the driveway, Cox opened fire through the back window & hit the front driver's side A-pillar before driving away. Gilbert Police recommend new attempted first-degree murder charges for Lori Vallow & Chad Daybell. For more info see post #158 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

11/29/21 Update: In a 9 page Response to Mark Means Motions the State says he needs to be removed & sanctioned.
*Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 48) – Fremont County: 5/27/21: Found incompetent to stand trial. All hearings put on hold. Competency review hearing was on 6/16/21, but Prosecutor Wood withdraws motion for contest competency. Status hearing on 7/1/21 was vacated. Status hearing on 10/21/21.
*Madison County: Pretrial conference hearing on 8/17/21 & trial set to begin on 8/30/21 were both vacated.

Lori is being held at an Idaho state mental health facility and not in the Rexburg jail or Madison County jail. There are probably many reliable sources on this thread but I will point out one: Lori's brother Adam says on this podcast Lori is in a hospital and not a jail.
I’m not claiming to know where LVD is. I am only stating the presence of MM or JA from a local stand point.

All jmo moo imo

Thursday, December 2nd:
*Motions Hearing (Murder charge) (@ 9am & 1pm MT) & Scheduling Hearing (@ 2:30pm MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2019 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) & Tamara “Tammy” Michelle Douglas Daybell (49) (died by strangulation on Oct. 19, 2019 at her residence in Salem, ID; dob 5/4/70). – for *Chad Guy Daybell

RSBM

So Tammy died by strangulation, as opposed to just the broad term "asphyxiation" that can be so widely interpreted. Drugs don't strangle someone. Strangulation is generally by hands or ligature. Now it's clear, at least to me, that Chad had his hands wrapped around her throat. Maybe Tammy was drugged to make the job easier, and maybe even Alex had a hand in that, but Chad, and no one but Chad, was with her when she died by his hands.

MOO, YMMV!

snipped for focus

Thursday, December 2nd:
*Motions Hearing (Murder charge) (@ 9am & 1pm MT) & Scheduling Hearing (@ 2:30pm MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2019 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) & Tamara “Tammy” Michelle Douglas Daybell (49) (died by strangulation on Oct. 19, 2019 at her residence in Salem, ID; dob 5/4/70).

Is “strangulation” now on public record as Tammy’s COD?

Well... I just took what I saw posted here - so if someone "in the know" - says any different than strangulation - I can always change my notes...
animated-smileys-christmas-026.gif.pagespeed.ce.sPyqQZEjte.gif

snipped for focus

Is “strangulation” now on public record as Tammy’s COD?
Well... I just took what I saw posted here - so if someone "in the know" - says any different than strangulation - I can always change my notes...
animated-smileys-christmas-026.gif.pagespeed.ce.sPyqQZEjte.gif
RSBM

So Tammy died by strangulation, as opposed to just the broad term "asphyxiation" that can be so widely interpreted. Drugs don't strangle someone. Strangulation is generally by hands or ligature. Now it's clear, at least to me, that Chad had his hands wrapped around her throat. Maybe Tammy was drugged to make the job easier, and maybe even Alex had a hand in that, but Chad, and no one but Chad, was with her when she died by his hands.

MOO, YMMV!

I too would like to know what is listed publicly. I haven't seen the cause of death or anything in regards to the autopsy anywhere. The only thing we've heard is the Daybell children state they were told she died from asphyxiation. However, nothing has been officially released, including to them to my knowledge

Daybell children say their mother died from asphyxiation, insist their father is innocent - East Idaho News

If she did die of strangulation, I don't believe it's been reported here before unless I've completely missed it.

If it is strangulation, this would be an absolute bombshell

RSBM

MOO, YMMV!
How on earth did the coroner miss marks around her neck?

Thursday, December 2nd:
*Motions Hearing (Murder charge) (@ 9am & 1pm MT) & Scheduling Hearing (@ 2:30pm MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2019 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) & Tamara “Tammy” Michelle Douglas Daybell (49) (died by strangulation on Oct. 19, 2019 at her residence in Salem, ID; dob 5/4/70). – for *Chad Guy Daybell (51/now 53) arrested (6/9/20) & indicted (5/25/21) & charged (5/26/21) & arraigned (6/9/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4(for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy, 49, died 10/19/19): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): 1st degree murder. Count 8 & 9: Insurance Fraud (Two counts of insurance fraud related to 2 different life insurance policies he had on Tammy). Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
*Arrested & charged (6/9/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains. Plead not guilty. $1M bond. Destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains charges dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21.
*Charged (7/1/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of conspiracy to commit concealment, destruction or alteration of evidence. (<these charges were dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21). Plead not guilty. Bond stays at $1M.
Trial was set to begin 11/8/21 was vacated. No further date. Trial will be held in Ada County.
Grand Jury convened from May 17 to May 20 re JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan & Tammy Daybell. Indicted on 5/15/21 for murder plus other charges.

Court info from 6/10/20 thru 9/30/21 reference post #312 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

10/5/21 Update: Judge Boyce is reviewing the arguments & will make a ruling later. John Prior asks the judge to change the venue of the trial to Boise, ID. If not there, then Twin Falls & if not there then Pocatello. No other info on motions hearing re change of venue. Motion hearing continues on 10/6/21. The change of venue hearing was originally scheduled for 2 days & they were going to discuss the prosecution's motion to sequester the jury today if J. Prior was ready for it but at the last status conference on 9/30 they decided to wait on that issue & both parties felt they could do the change of venue hearing in one day so the hearing for today, 10/6/21 was cancelled. The trial date 11/8/21 has been vacated too so there are no open hearing dates scheduled at this time.
10/8/21: U.S. 7th District Judge Steven W. Boyce agreed with the defense & granted the request to change the venue for the trial. Daybell’s capital murder trial will be moved out of Fremont County to another county in Idaho to ensure that his Constitutional right of a fair trial is preserved. The court refused the State's request to transport jurors into Fremont County. Judge Boyce recommends moving trial to Ada County. In making his decision, Boyce said he considered population from which to draw jurors, courthouse facilities, personnel staffing, courtroom availability, control of citizen and media attendance & jury security. 10/20/21 Update: Daybell’s murder trial will move from Fremont County to Ada County, ID. Judge Steven Boyce will remain the judge assigned to the case.
11/3/21: State files Motion for the court to allow additional evidence & follow Idaho Code S.19-1816 by transporting a jury. This is the request of Court re cost for the change of venue motion. 11/4/21: State files Response to specific request for discovery re lab testing. Regarding Daybell's specific request for discovery (8/24/21). When State receives the available requested materials, said materials will be provided to the defense.
11/5/21: Daybell thru attorney Prior filed Motion for discovery concerning events that were revealed in Lori Vallow's motion dated 10/27/21. Daybell’s attorney is asking for a special hearing after allegations were raised that an Idaho Dept. of Health & Welfare employee encouraged Lori Vallow Daybell to get a new attorney. Prior says the Daybells are charged as co-defendants so the incident “also implicates” Chad’s “due process, fair trial & effective assistance of counsel.” Prior says Chad must be allowed to fully investigate “this serious matter” through discovery. “Broad discovery is also appropriate due to the magnitude of the allegations,” Prior argues. “It is unquestionable that a state hospital employee entrusted with caring for an incompetent defendant is a government actor.” In his request, Prior asks for a list of items, including Wood’s notes on his call with McConkie. He also wants communications with those associated with the issue, IDHW policies & disclosures made To any media outlet or journalists. Prior requested an evidentiary hearing to call witnesses, including an IDHW staff member, McConkie & Wood. Prior wants to also have witnesses sequestered, or kept in a hotel or other location to keep them isolated. Prior asks for the judge to issue an order stating Wood & other members of the prosecution team should not talk with McConkie, IDHW & the IDHW employee. He also wants an order issued to stop Wood or prosecutors from making public statements about the allegations. Chad’s last request is the appointment of the special prosecutor. Prior does not want the proceedings sealed from the public, mirroring a request from Means. Prior cited a previous statement from prosecutors that read in part that “filings of this nature are traditionally sealed & handled in confidential proceedings.” A hearing on the motions from both attorneys is not yet scheduled.
11/8/21 Update: Motion hearing on 12/2/21 @ 9am re motion for Court to allow additional evidence & follow IC19-1816 by transporting jury. And motion hearing @ 1pm re Motion for discovery concerning events. And scheduling hearing @2:30pm. 11/8/21: John Prior, Daybell's lawyer submitted court documents & asking Judge Boyce to keep trial in Ada County. 9am hearing vacated.
11/4/21: Subpoena Duces Tecum: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Dat Saints, Stake President William Dalling has been served with a Subpoena. From Mark Means. Wants all records, calls, written papers & anything about Chad Daybell's info being kicked out of the church.
11/17/21 Update: Gilbert Police, AZ: Between 10/2018-10/2019 -- Alex Cox, Lori Vallow & Chad Daybell identified Brandon Boudreaux as a "dark' soul. Lori extensively communicated with Melani Boudreaux which led to separation & divorce. Cox, Vallow & Daybell prepared for Brandon's murder in late September 2019 - tinting the Jeep Wrangler's window, removing the backseat & the back wheel. On 9/30/19, Cox drove the Jeep from Rexburg, ID to Gilbert, AZ - arriving on 10/1/19. The next day he drove to Brandon's rental home address & waited for nearly two hours, parked outside. As Brandon arrived back to the home, driving towards the driveway, Cox opened fire through the back window & hit the front driver's side A-pillar before driving away. Gilbert Police recommend new attempted first-degree murder charges for Lori Vallow & Chad Daybell. For more info see post #158 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

11/29/21 Update: In a 9 page Response to Mark Means Motions the State says he needs to be removed & sanctioned.
*Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 48) – Fremont County: 5/27/21: Found incompetent to stand trial. All hearings put on hold. Competency review hearing was on 6/16/21, but Prosecutor Wood withdraws motion for contest competency. Status hearing on 7/1/21 was vacated. Status hearing on 10/21/21.
*Madison County: Pretrial conference hearing on 8/17/21 & trial set to begin on 8/30/21 were both vacated.

So, are these not public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member