Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is in Chad's case, it's interesting that it's a different Judge:

• 03/08/2022 Motion

Judicial Officer
    Dunn, Stephen S.

Comment
    to Seal

• 03/08/2022 Order

Comment
    to Seal

6th District. Does that matter?

The Idaho 6th Judicial District is a District Court in Idaho serving Bannock, Bear Lake, Caribou, Franklin, Oneida, and Power counties.

SBM. Strangely, she didn't appear insane while frolicking with Chad in Hawaii and didn't sound insane in her police interview after Charles' murder or upon the welfare check. Dangerous, yes; delusional, probably. She was hiding both from police. Not being able to understand the consequences of her actions? I doubt it. IF she is insane, she got worse than she was around the time of the murders. (IMO)

'Seems she got worse as soon as the first set of silver bracelets went on in Hawaii. jmo

This is in Chad's case, it's interesting that it's a different Judge:

• 03/08/2022 Motion

Judicial Officer
    Dunn, Stephen S.

Comment
    to Seal

• 03/08/2022 Order

Comment
    to Seal

Judge Dunn retired in 2020. To keep his health and retirement benefits, he has to serve 35 days a year for 5 years as a “Plan B” judge. I’m just guessing, but he probably is serving one of his days on a simple Motion to Seal. If you scroll down on the docket, you can see that Boyce is still hearing other motions and the trial.
imgur.com

I'll go ahead & post this for yesterday - just to keep my notes straight. :)

Wednesday, March 9th:
*Remote Hearing (re: Competency) (@ 11am MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2019 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – only for *Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 48) arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii on 2/20/20) & indicted (5/25/21) & arraigned (5/26/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4(for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): Chad only: 1st Degree murder. Count 7: Lori only: Grand theft (related to social security survivor benefits allocated for the care of minors Tylee & JJ). DA will seek DP. Fremont County
Arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii) on 2/20/20 & charged (6/30/20) & arraigned (9/20/20) with 2 counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence. Bond was set at $5M & reduced to $1M.
Conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence charges dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21. Fremont County
Trial was set to begin on 7/12/21 has been vacated. No further dates yet.
Grand Jury convened from May 17 to May 20 re JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan & Tammy Daybell. Indicted on 5/25/21 (see above).
Vallow was found incompetent to stand trial on 5/27/21. Transferred to mental hospital on 6/24/21.

Court info from 3/5/20 thru 3/2/22 reference post #945 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

3/4/22: Competency Reports Sealed: Judge Steven Boyce signs order sealing Dept. of Health competency reports regarding Vallow. The reports from two doctors have been submitted to the Court. Vallow remains unfit (on 12/29/21) for trial & incompetent with her case still on hold. 180 days will be next status hearing. Remote hearing on 3/9/22 & motions hearing on 3/11/22.
*Madison County: Pretrial conference hearing on 8/17/21 & trial set to begin on 8/30/21 were both vacated.
*Chad Guy Daybell (51/now 53) – Motions hearing on 3/18/22 & 3/23/22. Pretrial hearing on 11/9/22. Trial set to begin on 1/9/23.

*AZ – Indicted (6/24/21) & served (6/29/21) with conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder in the death of former husband Charles Vallow. Maricopa County

Judge Dunn retired in 2020. To keep his health and retirement benefits, he has to serve 35 days a year for 5 years as a “Plan B” judge. I’m just guessing, but he probably is serving one of his days on a simple Motion to Seal. If you scroll down on the docket, you can see that Boyce is still hearing other motions and the trial.
imgur.com

Well, that should have been a treat for him, lol…

Wow, there are a bunch of sealed motions in Chad's case now. I think this indicates something new going on but maybe I'm wrong. MOO

• 03/08/2022 Motion

Comment
    Sealed

• 03/08/2022 Motion

Comment
    Sealed

• 03/08/2022 Motion

Comment
    Sealed

• 03/08/2022 Motion

Comment
    Sealed

• 03/08/2022 Motion

Comment
    Sealed

Wow, there are a bunch of sealed motions in Chad's case now. I think this indicates something new going on but maybe I'm wrong. MOO

• 03/08/2022 Motion

Comment
    Sealed

• 03/08/2022 Motion

Comment
    Sealed

• 03/08/2022 Motion

Comment
    Sealed

• 03/08/2022 Motion

Comment
    Sealed

• 03/08/2022 Motion

Comment
    Sealed

here's what I have in my notes -
3/8/22: Defense's: Motion to seal. Order: Motion to Seal. Motion to Dismiss indictment due to failure to show an impartial Grand Jury. Motion to disqualify Special prosecutor, set aside the indictment & strike the death penalty. Motion to disqualify prosecuting attorney. Motion to disqualify the Out-of-State prosecuting attorney, set aside the indictment & strike the death penalty. Motion for disclosure of homicide & death penalty cases that Rachel Smith has served or worked on Pro Hac Vice or consulting capacity.

He does have a hearing coming up on 3/18/22. Maybe we will find out then.

A hearing in Lori Vallow Daybell's case tomorrow at 11 a.m. will be closed to the public. It's unclear what will be discussed but the hearing was just scheduled yesterday and comes a week after two doctors and the Idaho Dept. of Health and Welfare submitted reports regarding Daybell's mental health records and restorative treatment.

Cathy Russon
@cathyrusson

·
22h

Records regarding #LoriVallow's competency were sealed last week. A hearing has been set for this Friday. Has she been found competent? Will she finally be arraigned on the new charges that have been on hold? Or will her incompetency continue? I think we'll know soon!
FNcbX2IVUAA5G99

Welp, I know I'll be refreshing this thread constantly tomorrow to see if there are any updates re: LVD's competency.
I’ll be in a meeting — GRRR! I hope there will be news that moves the needle. Even a little wiggle would be welcome at this point, but I’m ready to stay calm if need be to know justice is happening the right way.

Cathy Russon
@cathyrusson

·
22h

Records regarding #LoriVallow's competency were sealed last week. A hearing has been set for this Friday. Has she been found competent? Will she finally be arraigned on the new charges that have been on hold? Or will her incompetency continue? I think we'll know soon!
FNcbX2IVUAA5G99

Even if found competent, I can't imagine they would do the arraignment tomorrow.

A hearing in Lori Vallow Daybell's case tomorrow at 11 a.m. will be closed to the public. It's unclear what will be discussed but the hearing was just scheduled yesterday and comes a week after two doctors and the Idaho Dept. of Health and Welfare submitted reports regarding Daybell's mental health records and restorative treatment.

Closed to the public. Shocking

Two weeks apart sounds like some movement. Maybe something has changed??? She can't be incompetent forever.

Closed to the public. Shocking

well if they are discussing her treatment and mental health status, I can understand why this is closed to the public. Hopefully, though, the public can glean something afterwards, like if we see her custody status change at all on VineLink or if we see another hearing scheduled soon after, or anything updated on the docket for her case at all. Hopefully we will see something. I’m still crossing my fingers and toes.

Friday, March 11th:
*Motions Hearing (@ 11am MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2019 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – only for *Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 48) arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii on 2/20/20) & indicted (5/25/21) & arraigned (5/26/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4(for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): Chad only: 1st Degree murder. Count 7: Lori only: Grand theft (related to social security survivor benefits allocated for the care of minors Tylee & JJ). DA will seek DP. Fremont County
Arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii) on 2/20/20 & charged (6/30/20) & arraigned (9/20/20) with 2 counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence. Bond was set at $5M & reduced to $1M.
Conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence charges dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21. Fremont County
Trial was set to begin on 7/12/21 has been vacated. No further dates yet.
Grand Jury convened from May 17 to May 20 re JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan & Tammy Daybell. Indicted on 5/25/21 (see above).
Vallow was found incompetent to stand trial on 5/27/21. Transferred to mental hospital on 6/24/21.

Court info from 3/5/20 thru 3/2/22 reference post #945 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

3/4/22: Competency Reports Sealed: Judge Steven Boyce signs order sealing Dept. of Health competency reports regarding Vallow. The reports from two doctors have been submitted to the Court. Vallow remains unfit (on 12/29/21) for trial & incompetent with her case still on hold. 180 days will be next status hearing. Remote hearing on 3/9/22 & motions hearing on 3/11/22.
3/9/22 Update: No info yet. Next motions hearing on 3/11/22. Hearing will be closed to the public.
*Madison County: Pretrial conference hearing on 8/17/21 & trial set to begin on 8/30/21 were both vacated.
*Chad Guy Daybell (51/now 53) – Motions hearing on 3/18/22 & 3/23/22. Pretrial hearing on 11/9/22. Trial set to begin on 1/9/23.

*AZ – Indicted (6/24/21) & served (6/29/21) with conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder in the death of former husband Charles Vallow. Maricopa County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87