Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Zulena’s interview was fascinating. Reading about her on these boards, I thought it was likely that she was a co-conspirator or something—but after watching the interview clips, I feel so sorry for her. She seems like a lost soul who wanted to be part of something important and believed Chad and Lori that her mission was to be with Alex.
also surprising that apparently he may have come close to killing her.

Wow, all this new stuff! So much evil! Almost unbelievable, except that we have so many innocent people murdered. And so Tammy did confront Chad?! I want life (or alternatively death) for everyone involved.

Was definitely worth watching, IMHO. Put together very well and told in chronological order to make it easy to understand if you had not been following the case previously. There were enough new tidbits to keep my interest.

"Eggs"!!!!

I'm going to have to go back and watch again. Didn't the texts about "eggs" come out a couple weeks ago?

I'm going to have to go back and watch again. Didn't the texts about "eggs" come out a couple weeks ago?
I saw them a few weeks ago, but not on an official MSM channel so couldn't be linked for discussion here. YT channel name is Breaking Crime with Big E, with lots of the docs featured in short videos.

I think one of the biggest pieces of evidence to aid their convictions will be Alex telling ZP in November that he thought he was going to be their scapegoat.

I find it very interesting that he didn't take ZP into his confidence. It's consciousness of guilt if even members on the inside of the mission are managed so tightly.

Did they stop to consider Alex marrying ZP might be dangerous? If he believed he was doing something 'good' and she believed too, why didn't he tell her?

Did they stop to consider Alex marrying ZP might be dangerous? If he believed he was doing something 'good' and she believed too, why didn't he tell her?
SBM. He did state in her presence a day after Charles' murder that he didn't have regrets because he killed a zombie.

Lori and Chad suggested to ZP that Alex was meant to be her husband when the children were still alive. This comes from Lori's text exchanges with ZP.

SBM. He did state in her presence a day after Charles' murder that he didn't have regrets because he killed a zombie.

Lori and Chad suggested to ZP that Alex was meant to be her husband when the children were still alive. This comes from Lori's text exchanges with ZP.
It doesn't answer those questions though.

I don't know how much I trust ZP though. If it wasn't for the fact AC was determined to die of natural causes, I would be suspicious. I think what she is saying is partly or mostly true...but the fact she was buying into all this crab in the first place tells me something about her. I hope she's telling the truth 100% now.

Couple of pieces of interest in the MG interview dated 30 April 2021 -

A different kind of 'sealing' ? -

52:42
MG: Somebody would do something about water and, I can't remember the words, they were so different, sorry I'm trying, um crystals or whatever, and I'm trying to remember Nicole and Christina, like what would they have said...

RPD: Okay so you guys go round the circle and each person says their part, right?, and then it comes back to Lori?

MG: Most likely.

RPD: And how does Lori close it? Like how do you guys get done with the casting?

MG: She would invite the spirit, um, to come out of the body, and I think a few times if I remember now, it's so long since I've thought about this, Zulema, um they would try to, is the right word to seal it?, seal it up or something like that?, seal it?

RPD: Like sealing a [?]

MG: Sealing yeah, like try to seal it where they could, that light energy that was going into them that would cause that evil spirit to go 'okay I'm going to leave now', so they were trying to invite it to leave now, and um, yeah, to just talk to, yeah, I think at the end she would just try to seal that up and try to think she had the power to talk it out of leaving the body.

----

Lori 'getting JJ to sleep' at Alex's apartment on the night he was murdered -

1:23:09

RPD: That night on the 22nd, try to remember as best you can, so it's a Sunday, do you guys go to dinner or do you make dinner on Sunday night?

MG: Well we would make it because we don't go to eat dinner out, so we would have made it at home.

RPD: Okay, so everybody's at home, does Lori leave anywhere with JJ?

MG: I don't have any memory of her leaving.

RPD: Does...so you sent a text, correction, Lori sent a text to you around eight thirty that evening, saying that, something to the effect of, 'hey, I'll be there shortly, JJ woke up and she's getting him back to bed'. Do you know where she was at, or where you were at when she sent that text?

MG: Gosh. That doesn't even sound familiar. Maybe at Alex's house, I mean that's the only, it's the only place that she could be?

RPD: Do you have that conversation with her on your phone right now?

MG: No, I think I deleted everything. I was so freaked out when it happened sorry. I wish I would have kept it.

RPD: So, and I can get that...

MG: So say it again, who's speaking? Say it again.

RPD: Lori...

MG: She text me and says...?

RPD: And says something to the effect of 'I'll be there shortly, JJ woke up and I'm trying to get him back to sleep.'

MG: And that was at night.

RPD: It was about eight thirty at night.

MG: Well okay because we didn't do the podcast yet, we started the podcast late because I remember thinking 'man I can't stay up this late, I'm a early bird, like come on!' We started late, and she's an early bird too, so it must have been, my guess, my guess is it must have been at Alex's house getting him to sleep over there, I'm guessing, I'm gonna just make some guesses, 'cause she would have never gone to Chad's house 'cause tammy was there right? So where else in the world would she go? I have no idea.

RPD: Right, and that's why I'm asking if you remember being alone in her apartment or not.. 'Cause if she's at Alex's you're alone at her apartment...

MG: I could have been upstairs or something, maybe I was talking to David, who knows?...

RPD: So and that's why I'm asking, do you remember her leaving and JJ not being there around that time.

MG: Probably, 'cause that's when she, he was no longer there when we did the podcast and so somehow, I think I was upstairs, that's what I feel. I just don't remember that detail 'cause I didn't have any reason to remember, I didn't know anything was going on, so I didn't have a way of associating anything. I just knew I was going to do a podcast and that was it. And I didn't prepare for it, I never prepare for podcasts, I just blurghh, you know.

A different kind of 'sealing' ?
SBM. On Chad's document from October 2018, where he rated Lori's family according to his light/dark scale, Joe Ryan was labeled "now sealed away". I wonder who did the sealing in his case. A person being sealed away could mean one or several things: a) they were dead, b) their light/dark status couldn't change, c) they couldn't progress to another life, d) they couldn't become possessed again.

SBM. On Chad's document from October 2018, where he rated Lori's family according to his light/dark scale, Joe Ryan was labeled "now sealed away". I wonder who did the sealing in his case. A person being sealed away could mean one or several things: a) they were dead, b) their light/dark status couldn't change, c) they couldn't progress to another life, d) they couldn't become possessed again.

Your list just brings waves of horror over me today. Those options pretty much sum up the absolute evil of these people. JMO

Flummoxed is all I can say.o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member