Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #65

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really on the fence about AC.
1. An autopsy found nothing.
2. We never found out if he had a life insurance policy.
3. Did he actually feel like LVD and CD left him, and everything was going to come down on him?

Maybe stress killed him. Or some esoteric poison? I don't know. I did find it strange that Zulema's son didn't even know who he was, or that he was married to his mother. That 911 call was odd.

JMO.
I vote for #3. Everyone knew that he was supposed to be the fall guy.

It's interesting that, according to IP, Lori and Chad didn't believe that Tammy would be exhumed, nor that the FBI would get involved in the case. It doesn't appear they were in a hurry to kill off Alex unless there was a quick change of plan. OTOH, he was having breathing issues for a week before his death.
Has Alex’s breathing trouble ever been verified by someone w/firsthand knowledge other than a Vallow, Daybell, Melani(e) or Zulema? If not, I’m afraid I don’t buy it. Not one bit. I find Z to be sketchy as Hell.

JMO

Sorry, my brain is getting old and forgetful. Perfectly timed for what? I'm remembering it was about when TD was exhumed, which doesn't really seem like a crisis moment, but maybe I'm forgetting something?
I had to look it all up again! So, Alex died on 12th December 2019, the day after Tammy's body was exhumed. He had had a very busy few months - he had shot and killed Charles Vallow 5 months earlier, on 11th July. About a month after that, late in August, Alex, Lori, the 2 children (plus Melani Boudreaux) moved to Rexburgh. Soon after, Tylee was last seen at Yellowstone NP on 8th September. On 9th September, phone records place Alex on Chad's property, where the children's bodies were later found. JJ was last seen when he attended school on 23rd September. On 2nd October, Alex is strongly suspected of having shot at Brandon Boudreaux. A week later on 9th October, Alex is also strongly suspected of shooting at Tammy Daybell. Not long after, on 19th October, Tammy died. This is now thought to be murder, either by Alex, Chad, or both. When Alex died on 12/12/2019, the children were still missing, and fear for them was growing. Melanie Gibb had told the police that Lori had asked her in November to lie about JJ's whereabouts. Lori and Chad had to fled to Hawaii. And now Tammy's death was being considered as murder. Things were unravelling. He was probably becoming very afraid.

So - after such a busy and no doubt stressful few months, it is not surprising his BP was way up. And yes, that can cause blood clots. Being a truck driver wouldn't help. Perhaps that is what happened. Perhaps not. But I would like to know who said he was having breathing difficulties, and if that was true. I also am not at all sure about Zulema, his new wife. Stranger things have happened than a woman being planted to find out if a murderer is having second thoughts. It is not impossible that Alex was considering confessing, betraying, suiciding, whatever. We may never really know.

Last edited:
I had to look it all up again! So, Alex died on 12th December 2019, the day after Tammy's body was exhumed. He had had a very busy few months - he had shot and killed Charles Vallow 5 months earlier, on 11th July. About a month after that, late in August, Alex, Lori, the 2 children (plus Melani Boudreaux) moved to Rexburgh. Soon after, Tylee was last seen at Yellowstone NP on 8th September. On 9th September, phone records place Alex on Chad's property, where the children's bodies were later found. JJ was last seen when he attended school on 23rd September. On 2nd October, Alex is strongly suspected of having shot at Brandon Boudreaux. A week later on 9th October, Alex is also strongly suspected of shooting at Tammy Daybell. Not long after, on 19th October, Tammy died. This is now thought to be murder, either by Alex, Chad, or both. When Alex died on 12/12/2019, the children were still missing, and fear for them was growing. Melanie Gibb had told the police that Lori had asked her in November to lie about JJ's whereabouts. Lori and Chad had to fled to Hawaii. And now Tammy's death was being considered as murder. Things were unravelling. He was probably becoming very afraid.

So - after such a busy and no doubt stressful few months, it is not surprising his BP was way up. And yes, that can cause blood clots. Being a truck driver wouldn't help. Perhaps that is what happened. Perhaps not. But I would like to know who said he was having breathing difficulties, and if that was true. I also am not at all sure about Zulema, his new wife. Stranger things have happened than a woman being planted to find out if a murderer is having second thoughts. It is not impossible that Alex was considering confessing, betraying, suiciding, whatever. We may never really know.
Don't forget the Thanksgiving 'weddings' and the drive to mexico to pick up some meds.

She looks rough with that lengthy rats-nest hair, wrong color lipstick and the trendy eyewear. I’m glad she isn’t portraying a conservative aura, she isn’t doing herself any favors.

The fact that she used a curling iron to do those ringlets around her face shows she is capable to stand trial. She’s gross.

Look like "dollar store" glasses to me.

Have we ever met or know anything about JJs biological parents? I know it’s Charles nephew but beyond that.

His biological father has been speaking out lately. Kay said this about him last week sometime.

The couple took J.J. in following his birth. J.J. was the child of Kay Woodcock’s son, Todd Trahan.

“He is on a path of healing, and he plans to attend the trial in January,” she said.

Woodcocks grateful Vallow-Daybell's trial moving forward

I am really on the fence about AC.
1. An autopsy found nothing.
2. We never found out if he had a life insurance policy.
3. Did he actually feel like LVD and CD left him, and everything was going to come down on him?

Maybe stress killed him. Or some esoteric poison? I don't know. I did find it strange that Zulema's son didn't even know who he was, or that he was married to his mother. That 911 call was odd.

JMO.

I wouldn't say I am on a fence, but totally bogged by him. The women--who all claimed to care for him--Lori, Melanie, Melani, Zulema and Mom--are all so shady, that nothing they have stated sounds, at all, credible.
Given that we have discussed how both C and L will probably blame him, we MIGHT get a few clues, but ...unlikely to be truth.
1) Didn't Zulema get some type of immunity?? Perhaps she will fess some clues. And, as you state, the fact that the son didn't even know who he was, is always so baffling.
2) The meds from Mexico could give clues.

The overall problem is that with all the focus on C and L, details about Alex are just more important to us, than anyone in law enforcement!

And the joint status conference that had been scheduled for 4/28, for Lori and Chad has been taken down. Looks like the cases are basically severed at this point.

I would imagine there will be more to this. I still believe CD will be tried in Oct. with LV. They are properly joined and for judicial economy. There has been ample time for JP to prepare (by his own admission). Just my opinion but I think they'll both be there Oct. 11th.

Has Alex’s breathing trouble ever been verified by someone w/firsthand knowledge other than a Vallow, Daybell, Melani(e) or Zulema? If not, I’m afraid I don’t buy it. Not one bit. I find Z to be sketchy as Hell.

JMO

I don't trust one syllable these people say- HOWEVER my daughter had a massive pulmonary embolism back in November (which she survived thankfully) but it was preceded by a week's shortness of breath which we attributed to possibly Covid (she is vaccinated and masked at work- but she works around many who are not) as she was getting progressively worse as the week wore on. She even went to the doctor and got a Covid test and a chest X-ray- which was pending when she collapsed, lost consciousness briefly and was taken to the ER. I am an RN, and the progressive symptoms had me fooled- I NEVER suspected a PE! (She underwent an emergency 3 hour interventional radiology procedure where they pulled 92 grams of clot out of her pulmonary arteries- spent a week at home on oxygen, and just last week was able to stop taking coumadin. Hers is believed to be caused by the birth control she had started 2 months previous triggering a huge clot in her left leg.)

Alex being a trucker made him high risk- and the progressive symptoms really just fits for me. It is the one particle in this whole pile of crap that actually might be a coincidence.

I had to stop watching. I can't believe they showed up to this hearing with something so poorly done. They've struggled this entire time and have only gotten worse. I just hope that the evidence is overwhelming as I don't want to rely on the prosecution's ability.

Another thing that stands out to me is how much the entire prosecution struggles to speak. These are not first year lawyers. Like him or not, JP has done an excellent job for CD and speaks clearly and confidently. I will say as I have in the past, we'll see if he'll adjust his style for the trial. Most jurors would be put off by his his style.

This whole case has been handled in bush-league fashion..

I don't trust one syllable these people say- HOWEVER my daughter had a massive pulmonary embolism back in November (which she survived thankfully) but it was preceded by a week's shortness of breath which we attributed to possibly Covid (she is vaccinated and masked at work- but she works around many who are not) as she was getting progressively worse as the week wore on. She even went to the doctor and got a Covid test and a chest X-ray- which was pending when she collapsed, lost consciousness briefly and was taken to the ER. I am an RN, and the progressive symptoms had me fooled- I NEVER suspected a PE! (She underwent an emergency 3 hour interventional radiology procedure where they pulled 92 grams of clot out of her pulmonary arteries- spent a week at home on oxygen, and just last week was able to stop taking coumadin. Hers is believed to be caused by the birth control she had started 2 months previous triggering a huge clot in her left leg.)

Alex being a trucker made him high risk- and the progressive symptoms really just fits for me. It is the one particle in this whole pile of crap that actually might be a coincidence.

What a horror story...... i am so very glad that all has worked out OK, and hope she doesn't have long covid symptoms either.

Yeah, that's my feeling also. Maybe not--but it totally matches my experience. My nephew with the blood clot had progressive symptoms as well. They were treating him for pneumonia. If it was this year, they would probably think Covid.

I believe they will be tried together. This has already gone on too long and so many of the witnesses are needed for both trials. I believe the judge will do everything he can to try it in October. Both of the attorneys have had plenty of time to prepare. Yes, I think they all hope/expect somebody will turn on the other but I do not believe Lori will ever, ever admit she did wrong. She is waiting for God to save her. I believe Chad is more likely to turn because he has his kids to live for. So taking a plea deal to get out of the death penalty would be beneficial for him. I feel he has to come to his senses at some point. But whether it goes to trial or a plea deal is arranged, these two will never be free. I trust the prosecution, the judge, the jury, to get it right. If, by some odd quirk in the universe someone is freed, they will be unalived by one of the myriad of people that truly hate them for what they have done. So I am ready for it to be over and to have the satisfaction that whether Lori utters a word or not, she will be put away for life.

Yeah, that's my feeling also. Maybe not--but it totally matches my experience. My nephew with the blood clot had progressive symptoms as well. They were treating him for pneumonia. If it was this year, they would probably think Covid.
Also, IMO, AC was refusing to seek treatment. IMO too afraid that LE might find him in hospital.

There was an episode on Hidden True Crime with a pathologist who reviewed the autopsy report, he believes natural death.

Also, IMO, the circumstances of AC's death bear no resemblance to the other 4 deaths. If it was similar to Tammy's, it would have been planned more carefully, there would have been a wait time to ensure he was dead and to clean up the scene, certainly no calling son/911 while AC was still alive and Zulema not home...
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members